Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

A lovely pic of me and my boy on holiday :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 69
Oliver 'dive-bombing' for his porridge!

image-3294655987.jpg

image-1473604538.jpg

Me and my little boy :)

image-108077985.jpg

And my smiley little man :)

image-3282395265.jpg

Ok so I stepped on my scales this morning and... I've put on 6lbs since last weigh in!!! :eek:
It's the motivation I need to get back on plan for 3 days and do a bit of 'damage limitation' before weigh in on Thursday...
Today so far so good but there is alcohol leftover from the weekend so I can't promise it'll remain like that esp as today my friend finds out if her hubby has got long left...

Little man is teething bad today... He had a very unsettled night, which meant that at 10am this morning, just as we are ready to go out he falls asleep in my arms :)
So I had to put him down on the sofa surrounded by cushions whilst I did housework and didn't bother with baby group as I'd rather he slept...
Will hopefully get him weighed next Monday instead...

It's cold and wet here and I've had to put the heating on for little man (and myself lol)...
A nice bit of comfort food for dinner tonight- sausage cassorole with roast spuds and sprouts :drool: x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    896.5 KB · Views: 80
Oh wow we need to get one of these. Love it!
Got it from Bressingham steam museum but it's a brand called big rail, something like that :)
I told Paul I'm starting Oliver's train collection and he said 'don't you mean yours??' Haha!!

My gorgeous little man is 19 weeks old today and the light of my life :)
Such a cutie x

image-3380859300.jpg

image-21103643.jpg

He is soo gorgeous Kirsty! A real cutie :) xxx

Gorgeous pics. Hope your friend had some positive news. So sad :( xx

I just read about your friend. Horrendous. :( xxx

The news from my friend is kinda positive in that he's got steroids for another week but if his jaundice still isn't cleared by next Monday I'm afraid it's really not looking good :(
His blood test showed that his kidneys are starting to fail too... My friend told me she doesn't think he'll make it to Xmas cos he's ill and weakening by the day :(
How awful is that :(

It's just tragic, completely heartbreaking. Life is so cruel xxx

I've had 2 good food days and yet my scales are saying I'm now 6.5lbs up from last weigh in!!
However, my monthly appeared this morning which isn't good as if feel fat, bloated and I'd like to bury myself in a chocolate bath!
Dreading group tomorrow... I was expecting a gain of course, but 6.5lbs is crazy considering I've been so good before and after my holiday...
Feeling very :( today... Sigh....

Aww hopefully it's just bloat.
Very sad news for your friend :-( xxx

Did you have a better night? Xx

Did you have a better night? Xx
Pleased to say we did- bed at 7, woke at 8:20 in pain, a dose of Anbesol and he was asleep until 4:30 when he woke with a wet nappy, changed and he went back to sleep until 7 :)
So I've had some sleep too yay! X

Glad you had a better night hun xxxx

Back