Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

9-12 months? Will let you know tomorrow x
Yeh 9-12 months or bigger, I think Oliver is gonna be in 9-12 by Xmas easily (and he'll only be 7 months old!)
Thanks x

How are you doing today hun? xx

How are you doing today hun? xx
Much better today thanks- I've had a nice chilled out day with my boy, spoke to my friend, took a walk with the dogs, and I've got back on it diet-wise after having a few extra treats last night :) x

This little boy makes my heart melt xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    666.6 KB · Views: 52
I've just been writing a shopping list and planning the rest of my week's meals and doing the calculations again- it seems I can't count lol!
Tomorrow I'll actually be having 548 cals tomorrow not 448! So I'll be 48 over... Sure it'll be ok x

Ok so going for a fast day today... So far so good... The real test will be at 3pm when I'd normally have my coffee and Freddo... Today it'll be water and maybe some grapes??! Lol we'll see what happens but the fact that's its WI tomorrow morning is helping me resist the chocolate in the fridge!!

So here we go:

Fast day- 500 cals (ish!)

Breakfast:

porridge with Nutella and a coffee- 180

Lunch:

Taiko teriyaki chicken with sesame dressing snack pot- 104

Dinner:

chicken and bacon salad- 242

Drinking water throughout the day... And my lunch today was a new find in Waitrose, tasty although not a lot in the pot but it's quite filling...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880.4 KB · Views: 58
HV was due at 2 and she's still not here.. No phone call or msg to say she can't come/will be late.. Have tried calling, no answer... To say I'm annoyed is a understatement!
I raced round Waitrose to get the shopping done to make sure I was home in time!

That's so annoying!
Well done with food are you still going to SW for WI? Xx

Yeh she turned up at 2:40!! She was full of apologies tho, a previous appt had overrun and it was on the other side of town and there's a lot of roadworks in Colchester atm so it's a nightmare!
She was really pleased with both of us and how well Oliver is doing with his food.. She was going to weigh him but he fell asleep!

Yeh I'm still going to SW for weigh in as I'm on a countdown... I'll see how 5:2 goes for the next few weeks until my countdown runs out and make a decision then.

Today I've managed to end on 526 cals, I am a little bit hungry but if I'm trying to resist... The thought of weigh in tomorrow morning is helping!

My friends's husbands funeral is on Nov 12th and my wonderful Paul is going to take a day off work so he can look after Oliver and the dogs whilst I go with my mum and sister.
I have the best husband x

Aw that's nice of Paul glad you've got support.
Really well done on food yesterday, hope you get the result you. Deserve today :) xx

Aw that's nice of Paul glad you've got support.
Really well done on food yesterday, hope you get the result you. Deserve today :) xx
Yeh he's great, makes me realise how lucky I am :)

Thanks, I'm itching to get on those scales this morning!! X

3lbs off :)

Lightest I've been since having my boy 5 months ago :) and just 8lbs away from my BFP weight :)

Ok so I'm very happy with my 3lb loses this week and raring to go :)
I originally said I wanted my 2 stone award for my birthday... However that gives me 3 weigh ins (6th, 13th & 20th) and 6.5lbs to lose... A bit of a tall order maybe considering I've got a lot of meals out planned... So whilst I'm going to do my best, I'm not gonna beat myself up over not getting it for my birthday... If I can get it for Xmas I'll be very happy :)
That gives me 6 weighs in (I've booked a hol for the 27th which is my birthday week!) to lose 6.5lbs with the likelihood of a birthday gain in between... Much more do-able :)

I've decided that I'm going to give 5:2 a proper go this week... I've planned my whole week... The only thing that's going to be hard to calorie count is a Chinese takeaway we are having with our friends tomorrow night :-/
It's her birthday tomorrow and his birthday was on Tuesday plus they have a little girl 2 days younger than Oliver :)
There'll be wine too...

So here's today's plan... It's a Feast day and I'm allowing 1,900 calories :)

Feast day- 1,900 cals

Breakfast (after WI):

coffee and a Curly Wurly- 127

Lunch:

Tesco healthy living Mexican chicken flatbread- 265
Hula Hoops BBQ beef- 172
Twirl- 180
Sprite zero- 3

Mid afternoon:

coffee- 12

Dinner:

Tuna pasta bake- 426
Salad- 54
3 slices garlic bread- 181
Muller corner red cherry- 158
Sprite zero x2: 6

Total: 1,484

I had a really good 'Feast' day Yestersay, ending on 1,484 calories :)
Tonight we are going to our friends for a Chinese takeaway and wine!
So I shall be keeping my calories low during the day, that way I should be covered for tonight :)
Oliver has swimming today, can't wait, he really loves it, such a water baby :)

Today's food:

Feast day- 1,900 cals

Breakfast:

porridge with Nutella and a coffee- 180

11's (lol!):

coffee and a Twirl- 192

Lunch:

Pasta salad, 30g Philly light- 240
Marmite cheese round- 81
Sprite zero- 3

Total: 696

Which leaves me with roughly 1,200 cals for dinner! :)

Dinner:

Chinese takeaway and wine!

Last edited:
Back