Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

I had a really good 'Feast' day Yestersay, ending on 1,484 calories :) Tonight we are going to our friends for a Chinese takeaway and wine! So I shall be keeping my calories low during the day, that way I should be covered for tonight :) Oliver has swimming today, can't wait, he really loves it, such a water baby :) Today's food: Feast day- 1,900 cals Breakfast: porridge with Nutella and a coffee- 180 Lunch: haven't decided yet but I have got a salad in the fridge to use up so most likely that with some ham and light mayo, about 200 cals. Will update when I decide Dinner: Chinese takeaway and wine!

Sounds a lovely day in store. May be going to sains today so will look for thomas tops and let you know xx

Sounds a lovely day in store. May be going to sains today so will look for thomas tops and let you know xx
That's really kind of you thanks :)
Esp with your poorly Oliver, how's he doing now?

It's my friends birthday, her husband's (Paul's best friend) birthday was Tuesday and they've got a little girl 2 days younger than Oliver so it's lovely when we get together :) x

I ended up going into Sainsburys as I have to pass it on my way to swimming and I started on Oliver's Xmas presents :)

Got him a really lovely pyjama and socks set... And yes it's a Thomas one :p
Couldn't resist, esp with 25% off :D x

I ended up going into Sainsburys as I have to pass it on my way to swimming and I started on Oliver's Xmas presents :) Got him a really lovely pyjama and socks set... And yes it's a Thomas one :p Couldn't resist, esp with 25% off :D x

My sains didn't have thomas tops :( sorry

Also going to have to cancel Monday. Oliver is contagious :( sorry xx

My sains didn't have thomas tops :( sorry Also going to have to cancel Monday. Oliver is contagious :( sorry xx

My Sainsbury didn't have them either, just the pyjama set I brought.
Thanks for looking tho :)
Aw no, poor little boy :(
That's a shame, we must rearrange.
I'm free the Monday after (10th)? Xx

My Sainsbury didn't have them either, just the pyjama set I brought. Thanks for looking tho :) Aw no, poor little boy :( That's a shame, we must rearrange. I'm free the Monday after (10th)? Xx

Forgot to reply. I'm free on the 10th apart from my flu jab so would need to be home for 3 so leave at 2.30? X

Forgot to reply. I'm free on the 10th apart from my flu jab so would need to be home for 3 so leave at 2.30? X
Yeh that's very do-able... We could meet at 11, would give us 3.5 hours to shop and eat lol!!
Will your Oliver be ok by then? X

Yeh that's very do-able... We could meet at 11, would give us 3.5 hours to shop and eat lol!! Will your Oliver be ok by then? X

I'm hoping so but can we confirm later this week? Back at Dr on Monday. He is looking better today compared to yesterday. Apparently he is contagious for 3-5 days but will check with Dr on Monday x

I'm hoping so but can we confirm later this week? Back at Dr on Monday. He is looking better today compared to yesterday. Apparently he is contagious for 3-5 days but will check with Dr on Monday x
Yeh that's cool with me, I'll keep it free and we'll see what happens.
Glad to hear he's getting better x

So last night was good fun, we ended up ordering an Indian takeaway, which was delicious, and of course there was wine and a slice of birthday cake!
Had every intention of being good today but I've had a tough day...

Spent the day with my friend, who's just lost her husband to cancer, and whilst it was really nice to see her, catch up, etc it was really tough too, she's doing so well considering and I'm so proud of her...
It really hits home how lucky I am to have my wonderful Paul and even more so, to have my little boy, when she was telling me about how it all happened with James...
I was really strong for her all day, lots of hugs, etc... But as I soon as I got into my car to drive home, I just burst into tears... Got in and once Paul and Oliver came home, had lots of cuddles... Did Oliver's bath and bottle, put him to bed after lots more cuddles...
I'm a very lucky woman xx

So last night was good fun, we ended up ordering an Indian takeaway, which was delicious, and of course there was wine and a slice of birthday cake! Had every intention of being good today but I've had a tough day... Spent the day with my friend, who's just lost her husband to cancer, and whilst it was really nice to see her, catch up, etc it was really tough too, she's doing so well considering and I'm so proud of her... It really hits home how lucky I am to have my wonderful Paul and even more so, to have my little boy, when she was telling me about how it all happened with James... I was really strong for her all day, lots of hugs, etc... But as I soon as I got into my car to drive home, I just burst into tears... Got in and once Paul and Oliver came home, had lots of cuddles... Did Oliver's bath and bottle, put him to bed after lots more cuddles... I'm a very lucky woman xx

Sounds like you had a good evening
Today sounds very tough. Did better than I would do to stay strong all the time. We are all very lucky indeed. Should never take our boys for granted x

Today's food:

toasted bacon sandwich and 2 coffees- 424

tuna mayo salad and marmite cheese- 260

roast chicken dinner- 409

total- 1093

So my scales are showing 1lb on this morning... Not surprised as I've had a few tough emotional days and wine has been my best friend lol!!
Decided today is a fast day and most likely tomorrow too... Going to pop to Tesco soon (once the rain clears!) and see what ready meals they've got.... Hoping to get my boy weighed too, but depends on if the rain stops this morning...
He's been catching up on his sleep as on Friday night he stayed up until midnight, little party animal!!
We was at our friends house, their little girl was asleep, so Oliver could have slept in her bouncer, but he likes to move around and there was so much to see, he fought sleep!
So he slept until 8 Saturday morning and spent the day at his nanna's and didn't get many naps in, so Saturday night he went to bed at 7:30 and didn't wake until 8:30 Sunday morning!!
And then yesterday he had mega naps- 10:30-11:30, which is about normal, and then in the afternoon.. 2-4!!!
He went to bed at 7:30 last night and didn't wake until 8 this morning!!
And he's acting tired still lol!
3 weeks today until my birthday, my first one as a mummy, which I'm so excited about! I don't want presents, just a card from Oliver :) x

I've been nominated for Miss Slinky at group! :)

In other news, at 23 weeks, Oliver weighs... 18lbs 11oz- what a chunky monkey! X

Today's food:

porridge with Nutella and a coffee- 180

tomato and lentil soup- 173

coffee and a Freddo- 107

sweet chilli chicken noodles- 252

total- 712

Last edited:
Scales are down 2lbs from yesterday which equates to a 1lb loss this week so far, with 2 days until weigh in...

Today's food:

porridge with Nutella and a coffee- 180

ham hock, leek and potato soup- 176

coffee and a Freddo- 107

chicken and chorizo paella- 370

total- 833

Last edited:
Scales are down 2lbs from yesterday which equates to a 1lb loss this week so far, with 2 days until weigh in... Today's food: porridge with Nutella and a coffee- 180 ham hock, leek and potato soup- 176 chicken and chorizo paella- 370 total- 726

Woop woop well done hun . Should be fine for next Monday.
Oliver is definitely on the mend now x

Back