Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

* Proud Mummy moment *

My boy can sit up by himself :)
He's been working on it for weeks but today he did it on his own :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    696.8 KB · Views: 71
Yay go oliver. So much easier now. Not having to wedge him up. Does mean he will want to start moving soon though!! Eek

He's already trying to crawl, he loves being on his tummy!
He's going to keep me busy! :rolleyes: x

Scales were down another 1lb this morning so that makes a 2lb loss so far this week with one day still to go!!

Today's food:

porridge, nutella, coffee- 180

coffee- 12

taiko tuna with yuzu dressing snack pot- 156

coffee and a curly wurly- 127

bolognese with spinach- 202

total- 677

Scales were down another 1lb this morning so that makes a 2lb loss so far this week with one day still to go!! Today's food: porridge, nutella, coffee- 180 coffee- 12 taiko tuna with yuzu dressing snack pot- 156 coffee and a curly wurly- 127 bolognese with spinach- 202 total- 677

Good luck for weigh in. Looks like you're in for another loss :) z

Good luck for weigh in. Looks like you're in for another loss :) z
Thanks I hope so!
Stupid TOTM has arrived tho grr so I'm hoping that doesn't ruin it! X

My boy is poorly :(
He's got a horrible cold, it started yesterday and last night was the worst night we've had for ages :(
I think I saw every hour... Yawn...
Poor little man has got a horrible cough and a blocked up nose.... This all means it'll be coming my way very soon, my son likes to share :-/
Could really do without staying to group today but it's Miss Slinky final and I've been nominated so I have to!
Feeling bloated tho rather than slinky... Stupid TOTM :( x

My boy is poorly :( He's got a horrible cold, it started yesterday and last night was the worst night we've had for ages :( I think I saw every hour... Yawn... Poor little man has got a horrible cough and a blocked up nose.... This all means it'll be coming my way very soon, my son likes to share :-/ Could really do without staying to group today but it's Miss Slinky final and I've been nominated so I have to! Feeling bloated tho rather than slinky... Stupid TOTM :( x

Oh no poor little man :(
Totm here too. :(
Good luck x

Oh no poor little man :(
Totm here too. :(
Good luck x

I know, he loves his dummy but keeps spitting it out due to his cough and then crying cos he wants it back. It was a never ending story of dummy runs last night.. Yawn!
I don't know how you do it every night!
Grr I want to eat all the chocolate in the world right now... I've resisted so far, simply cos of weigh in but I've got to pop to Tesco afterwards to pick up a prescription so I can't guarantee I'll behave myself in there lol!!!

Thanks, I'm still in shock as at being nominated! X

One year ago today we got to see our little boy again and announce his impending arrival to the world :)

Didn't win Miss Slinky, a lovely lady who'd lost 3 stone in just 6 months, despite having 3 young children and a busy job, won it :) x

Sounds like she deserved it, wow x
She certainly did :)

I'm now known as the 'yummy mummy' of my group :D
As it's a morning group, it attracts the mummies and a couple of them whose babies are a month or so younger than Oliver told me that I'm inspiring them :) x

Oh I'm excited... We might possibly be spending new year with our friends in Belgium eek!!
If it happens, we'll be taking Oliver with us so need to sort out his passport ASAP!
:)

She certainly did :) I'm now known as the 'yummy mummy' of my group :D As it's a morning group, it attracts the mummies and a couple of them whose babies are a month or so younger than Oliver told me that I'm inspiring them :) x

You are doing very well and no doubt an inspiration to the other mummies. Do you all take your babies with you? I can't imagine oliver going to sw. He would cause mayhem hehe x

Back