Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

You are doing very well and no doubt an inspiration to the other mummies. Do you all take your babies with you? I can't imagine oliver going to sw. He would cause mayhem hehe x
Yeh all the babies go! School holidays are crazy!!
My Oliver isn't at the 'causing mayhem' stage just yet but it won't be long lol!! X

Ooh how cool that be. Yes quick passport application. X
Off to the post office this morning to sort it out... Looked online and it says it takes 3 weeks for a new child passport so should be ok.
Be interesting to find out how I'm going to get his picture taken for it???

Yeh it'd be so cool... We was researching costs last night and taking the car on the euro tunnel seems the best option and Paul enjoys driving so sorted lol.
We've just got to find out the date of Paul's families Xmas/New Year party and hope it doesn't clash!! X

My boy is poorly :( got a rotten cold... And yesterday he would not sleep! Fought it all day, despite not getting a massive amount on Wednesday night....
Thankfully we put him to bed at 9 last night, with a vapour plug in, in his room, rubbed some Snufflebabe on his chest, gave him some cough medicine (no surprises that he loves it- it's apple flavour!!) and some Calpol and he slept until half 5 this morning!
When I went into his room, the menthol hit me, it was lovely lol. I do love the menthol smell!

He was awake for a bit but fell back asleep at 7 and is still there... He's meant to have a swimming lesson today but I don't know if I should take him or not...

Oh and I've caught his cold, so as well as TOTM, I'm grumpy lol! X

Off to the post office this morning to sort it out... Looked online and it says it takes 3 weeks for a new child passport so should be ok. Be interesting to find out how I'm going to get his picture taken for it??? Yeh it'd be so cool... We was researching costs last night and taking the car on the euro tunnel seems the best option and Paul enjoys driving so sorted lol. We've just got to find out the date of Paul's families Xmas/New Year party and hope it doesn't clash!! X

I think some places like snappy snaps take photos with baby lying down. If you need someone to counter sign then ican do it on Monday. Am a civil servant so one of the selected people hehe. Not sure how long I am meant to have known you but can be lenient if needed... Up to you x

I think some places like snappy snaps take photos with baby lying down. If you need someone to counter sign then ican do it on Monday. Am a civil servant so one of the selected people hehe. Not sure how long I am meant to have known you but can be lenient if needed... Up to you x

That would be fab thank you!
I can't remember if it actually said how long you are meant to have known me for, but we can lie lol!!
Yeh cos I can't imagine getting Oliver in one of those photos booths- he'd want to play with all the buttons and would keep falling over lol!!
Shall ask at PO and go from there x

That would be fab thank you! I can't remember if it actually said how long you are meant to have known me for, but we can lie lol!! Yeh cos I can't imagine getting Oliver in one of those photos booths- he'd want to play with all the buttons and would keep falling over lol!! Shall ask at PO and go from there x

No problem. Just fill everything in and I will sign etc. just need to remember to bring my passport number x

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL, I've had a busy few days and I haven't stuck to any kind of diet at all!!

Meaning this morning, my scales were showing a 3lb gain :eek:
Got the funeral on Wednesday, which is why I'm struggling, as I know I'll be off plan then... Plus the emotional eating will be out of control...

Today me and my boy met up with Penny and her Oliver :)
A lovely day, great to chat and eat and shop lol
Got one of Oliver's Xmas presents too!!
Photo of the boys attached :)

Getting Oliver's passport sorted tomorrow as we are def going to Belgium for New year! Can't wait, going for 5 days :)
Going to stop in a hotel near Folkestone the night before so we can get an early Eurotunnel the next morning.
Once in Calais, Paul will be driving to Bruges, where we plan to stop to look at the Xmas markets...
Then onto Melsele (near Antwerp) where our friends live :)

Oliver can sit up really well now and tonight when I put him to bed, I looked on the monitor to see him trying to sit up in his cot!!

Hope everyone is well x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.4 KB · Views: 72
Feeling so down this evening... I know its partly due to tomorrow but also we found a lump on our dog, Penny, and she had to go to the vet on Saturday for her annual check up and they took a sample. But they told us today they aren't 100% sure if it's benign or not so they need to do another sample.. Paul is taking her tomorrow and we should know the results on Thursday...
She's fine in herself and her eating habits haven't changed... In fact she's just as lively as ever so no reason to think anything is wrong but still...
Food has been atrocious and will only get worse tomorrow but I really don't care... X

Feeling so down this evening... I know its partly due to tomorrow but also we found a lump on our dog, Penny, and she had to go to the vet on Saturday for her annual check up and they took a sample. But they told us today they aren't 100% sure if it's benign or not so they need to do another sample.. Paul is taking her tomorrow and we should know the results on Thursday... She's fine in herself and her eating habits haven't changed... In fact she's just as lively as ever so no reason to think anything is wrong but still... Food has been atrocious and will only get worse tomorrow but I really don't care... X

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear all this. Hope the news is positive about penny. Thinking of you tomorrow xx

Thinking my of you x
Hope results come back ok for your dog too xx

Thanks girls

Today was hard... Very emotional... Hard to talk about....

It was lovely to come home to my boys in the bath together, having a great time... Oliver had a massive smile on his face when he saw me :)
Fed him his bottle and put him to bed after lots of cuddles... Missed him loads...
And as for Paul, well he and Oliver had brought me a lovely bunch of flowers to cheer me up and a bottle of wine that we are now sharing :)
Paul also said he didn't realise just how full on my days are with Oliver and he apologised for a comment he made on Sunday about how I don't do enough around the house!!!!
He's now experienced how hard it is!!
At the same time he said he really enjoyed his day with Oliver and would love to be a house husband :)
I just need to earn more money lol...

As for Penny, my dog, well it looks like she does have cancer but it's apparently curable, nothing to worry about.. Will find out exact results tomorrow...
Cancer is the enemy, it's taken so many of my family and friends and I just hope it doesn't claim my beautiful dog...

Weigh in tomorrow.. Expecting a gain but don't really care, got a lot going on and it's getting to the wrong time of year for dieting... Sigh... :-/

Sorry to hear you are going through such a rubbish time :( hope the vets have some positive news for you xx

Gained 1lb this week, so not too bad at all, I was expecting much worse!

Thanks girls, I'm planning lots of stuff for my birthday and Xmas and getting Oliver's presents and outfits sorted to keep my mind off it all... I do have a rather large bar of Cadbury whole nut for company tho...

Gained 1lb this week, so not too bad at all, I was expecting much worse! Thanks girls, I'm planning lots of stuff for my birthday and Xmas and getting Oliver's presents and outfits sorted to keep my mind off it all... I do have a rather large bar of Cadbury whole nut for company tho...

That isn't as bad as you feared.
Keeping busy is good idea I think. Cadburys wjole but is also a good idea ;) x

Penny has got a mast cell tumour (Mastocytoma)... It's quite common (I've been googling! Oops!) and treatable so that's good to hear.
She's got to go to the vets on Thursday(20th) to have it removed and then it will be sent off for analysis.
If it's the common type they think it is, then that's it, no more treatment, she'll just need regular check ups to make sure it doesn't come back.
If it's more serious than that, she'll need further treatment.
Because there's been no change in her behaviour, food, toilet habits, etc, the vet is pretty much certain it's the common type.
Hope he's right, I don't quite know how I'll handle it if it's worse than that.. She's one of my children and just as much a part of me as Oliver is.

Oliver was being sick a lot yesterday and had a couple of horrible nappies too, not sure if it's a bug or not, but it's no coincidence that I've woken up today with an unsettled stomach and feeling like crap...
And a sign he's def ill- he's still asleep!!!
He did wake up at 7 wanting his nappy changed, which Paul did, and as we always do, we put him back in his cot. He's quite happy just lying there, giggling to himself and his teddy bears.
I got up at 8, came downstairs, checked on the monitor, expecting him to be wide awake, and nope sound asleep and still is!!
Not sure if we'll be going swimming today... Prob not wise if he has got a bug...
Weather is miserable and it's matching my mood today... And all I want is a huge chocolate cake!!! Why?? No idea, I just woke up craving it!!!
If the weather clears up, we may go for a walk later... Just to Tesco so I can buy cake... Really shouldn't but I really don't care...
Sigh... :-/ xx

Penny has got a mast cell tumour (Mastocytoma)... It's quite common (I've been googling! Oops!) and treatable so that's good to hear. She's got to go to the vets on Thursday(20th) to have it removed and then it will be sent off for analysis. If it's the common type they think it is, then that's it, no more treatment, she'll just need regular check ups to make sure it doesn't come back. If it's more serious than that, she'll need further treatment. Because there's been no change in her behaviour, food, toilet habits, etc, the vet is pretty much certain it's the common type. Hope he's right, I don't quite know how I'll handle it if it's worse than that.. She's one of my children and just as much a part of me as Oliver is. Oliver was being sick a lot yesterday and had a couple of horrible nappies too, not sure if it's a bug or not, but it's no coincidence that I've woken up today with an unsettled stomach and feeling like crap... And a sign he's def ill- he's still asleep!!! He did wake up at 7 wanting his nappy changed, which Paul did, and as we always do, we put him back in his cot. He's quite happy just lying there, giggling to himself and his teddy bears. I got up at 8, came downstairs, checked on the monitor, expecting him to be wide awake, and nope sound asleep and still is!! Not sure if we'll be going swimming today... Prob not wise if he has got a bug... Weather is miserable and it's matching my mood today... And all I want is a huge chocolate cake!!! Why?? No idea, I just woke up craving it!!! If the weather clears up, we may go for a walk later... Just to Tesco so I can buy cake... Really shouldn't but I really don't care... Sigh... :-/ xx

Firstly it's so weird seeing you talk about penny. Keep thinking you're talking about me!! Really hope it is the common type and she is fine. Pets really do become part of the family. Hugs.

Oh no hope you and oliver haven't got the tummy bug going round. Great sleeping from him though. Yeah maybe giving swimming a miss is best. Difficult to know but if he is poorly then you probably don't want to be in a pool with extra germs around.

I always want cake. This is my problem. You're slim already so we will allow you cake today!' X

Firstly it's so weird seeing you talk about penny. Keep thinking you're talking about me!! Really hope it is the common type and she is fine. Pets really do become part of the family. Hugs. Oh no hope you and oliver haven't got the tummy bug going round. Great sleeping from him though. Yeah maybe giving swimming a miss is best. Difficult to know but if he is poorly then you probably don't want to be in a pool with extra germs around. I always want cake. This is my problem. You're slim already so we will allow you cake today!' X

I'm not sure if he has... He's had one really disgusting nappy today, been sick a far bit... But nothing overnight, which means he was went 12 hrs without being sick or the other, if it was a bug he'd be throwing up during the night too...
Not gone swimming, apart from not wanting to pick up extra germs around the pool, I also don't want Oliver going there with a potential bug and spreading it around...
Cba to go out, I'm still in my pj's!!
Feeling like crap so think I'll talk Paul into buying some on his way home :p
My downfall is chocolate- I can eat the biggest bar of Cadbury whole nut (my fave- can you tell?!) and not feel sick...
I was tempted to make cakes but haven't got any eggs in and Oliver has been clingy....
He's been grumpy all day and then once he had his stinky nappy, he cheered right up!
He's currently rolling around on his playmat, full of beans!! X

Thanks :) I'm not sure if he has... He's had one really disgusting nappy today, been sick a far bit... But nothing overnight, which means he was went 12 hrs without being sick or the other, if it was a bug he'd be throwing up during the night too... Not gone swimming, apart from not wanting to pick up extra germs around the pool, I also don't want Oliver going there with a potential bug and spreading it around... Cba to go out, I'm still in my pj's!! Feeling like crap so think I'll talk Paul into buying some on his way home :p My downfall is chocolate- I can eat the biggest bar of Cadbury whole nut (my fave- can you tell?!) and not feel sick... I was tempted to make cakes but haven't got any eggs in and Oliver has been clingy.... He's been grumpy all day and then once he had his stinky nappy, he cheered right up! He's currently rolling around on his playmat, full of beans!! X

Sounds like tummy ache followed by dodgy timmy. Hopefully it's just one of those things and will pass.
Oh yes I can eat a whole bar of choc without feeling sick at all. Not a problem. Could eat a lot of cake too! Lol x

Back