Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

I really can't get my head into atm... Oliver is good, we've started BLW and he's loving it! Excited to be able to give him pretty much anything from next week! He can now roll over so far that you can't leave him alone on his play mat in his room- the other day I popped to the loo (next door to his room) and I heard a crinkling sound- he'd got to a plastic bag that's full of his outgrown clothes and was pulling at it! It's right on the other side of his room but when he see something he what's, he keeps on rolling lol!! I'm ok, Penny is having her op today so I'm burying myself in crisps and chocolate :-/ Still, I've got loads to look forward to starting from this Saturday as it's my birthday on Monday yay! Saturday evening me and Paul are going out for a meal whilst my parents baby and dog sit. Monday me and Oliver are going out to lunch with my mum, sister, nana and several friends for my birthday :) Mum's bringing a cake and the restaurant are decorating a table :) Tuesday could be expensive- my car is going for its MOT! Thursday me and Oliver are going into Ipswich with my mum and sister to do some Xmas shopping and spend my birthday money/vouchers :) Then on Saturday me and Paul are going out again, with Oliver this time, for Paul's jujitsu club's Xmas do... Won't be good for the waistline but never mind! And my great uncle's funeral will be something in the next 2 weeks...

I can't either :(

Lots to look forward to indeed. Hope oliver continues enjoying his food.

Hope penny gets on ok x

I can't either :( Lots to look forward to indeed. Hope oliver continues enjoying his food. Hope penny gets on ok x

I always struggle this time of year... I'd hoped to have lost more by now so that it doesn't matter too much what damage Xmas does... Ah well, as my consultant always says- this a marathon not a race!
Yeh he does love his food and his milk... He'll be sharing Paul's cheese and biscuits at Xmas! (Not sure Paul will be happy with that!)
Thanks I'm sure she'll be ok.. Paul is picking her up at 5... I've got Oliver to entertain me to take my mind off it, he's full of beans having just had a 2 hour nap and then his milk!! X

I always struggle this time of year... I'd hoped to have lost more by now so that it doesn't matter too much what damage Xmas does... Ah well, as my consultant always says- this a marathon not a race! Yeh he does love his food and his milk... He'll be sharing Paul's cheese and biscuits at Xmas! (Not sure Paul will be happy with that!) Thanks I'm sure she'll be ok.. Paul is picking her up at 5... I've got Oliver to entertain me to take my mind off it, he's full of beans having just had a 2 hour nap and then his milk!! X

You can't have too much more too lose aurely? You looked really slim when we met. I still have 3 stone to lose which is depressing when I haven't lost any for ages :(
X

You can't have too much more too lose aurely? You looked really slim when we met. I still have 3 stone to lose which is depressing when I haven't lost any for ages :( X

Aww thanks :)

I'm about 8lbs heavier than my BFP weight, and I want to lose a little bit more after that but we'll see.
You don't look like you need to lose 3 stone! There'll be nothing left of ya!
Advantages of being tall I guess! X

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL on here, haven't felt like posting...

So Penny had her op on Thursday, it went well and she had a check up today and it's healing well.
Back next Sunday to have stitches taken out.
Should get results tomorrow/Tuesday in regards to it being cancerous or not.

I seem to have come down with some sort of flu-like bug... Started to feel ill last night whilst we was out having my birthday meal and today I just ache all over...
Off to docs tomorrow to check it out... Think I'm just rundown.. I've had a lot going on recently and not been sleeping properly cos it... Plus I'm anaemic....

My great uncle's funeral is on Friday... MIL is having Oliver for the day, which she's very excited about, esp as she has him on Saturdays too, so 2 grandma days in a row lol plus we are young round next Sunday evening for dinner!

So a busy week ahead- tomorrow is my birthday, I'll be (whisper it quietly) 31!!
Having lunch with my mum, sister, nana, a few friends and of course the main attraction- Oliver :)
Going to a little pub in Ipswich and they are decorating the table for me and mum's making my cake :)
Be lovely to get out for a few hours :)
Paul's cooking my most favourite dinner- Indian!! Chicken madras, pilau rice, naan bread, poppadums and onions bhaji's :drool:
Will be having that after my boy goes to bed and enjoying our evening together with a nice bottle of wine.
Tuesday my car is having a MOT and a boiler man is coming so I'm housebound lol
Wednesday is shopping day, Thursday me and Oliver are going into Ipswich with mum and sister to start some Xmas shopping.
Friday is the funeral...

Looking forward to my first birthday as a mummy :) xx

Happy birthday!! Fingers crossed for penny's results. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you improve to enjoy all your birthday treats x

Thanks I'm feeling a bit better today x

Some pics of my birthday cake, gifts, etc

image-1675350440.jpg

image-2286389942.jpg

image-3960496206.jpg

image-2220585737.jpg

image-187544282.jpg

Attachments

• image-3478042811.jpg
    image-3478042811.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2947684592.jpg
    image-2947684592.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 50
And my boys spaghetti bolognese face :)

image-1040037773.jpg

Well I've got to go get the morning after pill today!!!
We had an 'accident' last night- the condom fell off oops!
And as much as we'd love a second baby, it's not the right time- for one thing, if I did end up pregnant, baby would be an August baby and we are on holiday then!!!
Anyway, hopefully it'll work (I've had to use it once in the past and it did)!! X

Well I've got to go get the morning after pill today!!! We had an 'accident' last night- the condom fell off oops! And as much as we'd love a second baby, it's not the right time- for one thing, if I did end up pregnant, baby would be an August baby and we are on holiday then!!! Anyway, hopefully it'll work (I've had to use it once in the past and it did)!! X

Oops :s
Hope everything is ok.

Looks like you had a lovely birthday. Love the spa present, how fab is that and all those treatments. Hope you continue to be spoilt this week x

Looks like you had a lovely birthday, spa day will be great! X

Thanks I'm so excited about the spa day, will be going in the New Year with mummy in law :)
Taken the morning after pill and it was within 12 hours, so fingers crossed I'm ok!
Actually discussed with Paul this morning how we'd feel if I did get pregnant now and he said he'd be very happy and excited but it'd be hard work!
And I agree, so we'll see what happens...
Payday so ended up buying Oliver a few new toys... And need to maybe buy him a few new clothes when I go shopping on Thursday... I enjoy buying him stuff more than for myself lol x

Thanks I'm so excited about the spa day, will be going in the New Year with mummy in law :) Taken the morning after pill and it was within 12 hours, so fingers crossed I'm ok! Actually discussed with Paul this morning how we'd feel if I did get pregnant now and he said he'd be very happy and excited but it'd be hard work! And I agree, so we'll see what happens... Payday so ended up buying Oliver a few new toys... And need to maybe buy him a few new clothes when I go shopping on Thursday... I enjoy buying him stuff more than for myself lol x

Ooh you've changed your mind about oliver being an only child then?
I think I'd freak if I found out I was pregnant now, not because j don't want another baby I do, but can hardly cope with oliver some times so a new born as well would probably more than max me out. In a couple of years hopefully!!
Oh yes I love buying stuff for oliver. Best shopping!!

Ooh you've changed your mind about oliver being an only child then? I think I'd freak if I found out I was pregnant now, not because j don't want another baby I do, but can hardly cope with oliver some times so a new born as well would probably more than max me out. In a couple of years hopefully!! Oh yes I love buying stuff for oliver. Best shopping!!

Yeh I'd love another baby- it's amazing how quickly you forgot what's it like to be pregnant lol!!
The plan is to wait until Oliver's 2nd birthday before we consider trying...
This close together, I don't think I'd cope too well but if I had to do it, I would.
I mean it's like we all say to you, we don't know how you cope on such little sleep but you just do, cos you have to.

Yeh I have to be kept away from Toys R us and Mothercare when it's payday!
I've got £90 in money and vouchers to spend on myself but I'll struggle to do that... And will no doubt come home with bags of stuff for Oliver instead lol!
I got him 4 toys today for £20 from Tesco- 'Ed the elephant', a bath duck toy, a highchair toy and a ball that has loads on.
He loves them all, it's keeping him occupied for sure! X

Yeh I'd love another baby- it's amazing how quickly you forgot what's it like to be pregnant lol!! The plan is to wait until Oliver's 2nd birthday before we consider trying... This close together, I don't think I'd cope too well but if I had to do it, I would. I mean it's like we all say to you, we don't know how you cope on such little sleep but you just do, cos you have to. Yeh I have to be kept away from Toys R us and Mothercare when it's payday! I've got £90 in money and vouchers to spend on myself but I'll struggle to do that... And will no doubt come home with bags of stuff for Oliver instead lol! I got him 4 toys today for £20 from Tesco- 'Ed the elephant', a bath duck toy, a highchair toy and a ball that has loads on. He loves them all, it's keeping him occupied for sure! X

Absolutely. I didn't mind being pregnant except being tired. Labour wasn't fun but I forgot about the pains pretty quickly. The sleep deprivation will take a lot longer to forget sadly!

Wow lots of pressies for oliver. Hope he is having fun playing with them. Any pics?

Just cleaned him up from yogurt-gate lol, the dogs were well happy- they LOVE yogurt so Oliver kindly shared!!
Given him 'Ed' and here's a pic:

image-3375611089.jpg

Back