Kirsty's road back to target in time for Kefalonia 2013!

Lol I've always wanted bigger boobs! I think I've gone up a cup size already yay :)
The Stifado recipe is from a Greek book, but its quite easy to adapt to SW- FryLight for oil and just Syn the red wine- which I told hubby I couldn't have (obv) but he said the slow cooking takes out the alcohol. I hope he's right lol.

One of my fave Greek meals- I've just got to remember where I've put the recipe and have a look at it before I got Tesco in case I've forgotten anything!

The wine will reduce whilst cooking so you wont be having that much hun, a little wont hurt and if your going to have any whilst pregnant red is the best bet. x

Good morning diary!

Well the scales are not being kind to me at all today :(
Did feel really bloated yesterday and as I was walking around Tesco, I thought I actually feel properly pregnant!

Can only hope the bloat goes by Wednesday!

So here's my rough plan for today:

B: peanut butter sandwich
L: jacket potato, cheese (HEXA 1) and beans
D: (will be a late one) a Mr Kipling apple pie with Alpro soya custard (it needs to be used up!)

Snacks:

HiFi choc orange (HEXB 1)

Hello diary!

Well I only gained 1/2 lb at WI so not too bad at all.
Think my weight is fluctuating so much because of baby bloat and hormones.

My main aim is to get to 12 weeks still in target range and then just maintain and do my best for the rest of my pregnancy.

Decided to start afresh tomorrow and start writing down my Syns again- all I will be having extra is one more A and B choice so it should mean I maintain :)

I always do better, writing down my Syns and healthy extra's- I have a little notebook that goes everywhere with me :)

I don't want to start gaining unnecessarily and have people asking why- I want to maintain (which I'm meant to be doing anyway!) so I can keep it quiet for a bit longer, only my C knows at the moment and she was so chuffed :)

Good morning diary!

Little and often seems to be the best thing for me at the moment, as I'm suffering with nausea and constantly hungry lol.

So here's goes my food plan for the day, off to Mum's for most of it so I don't actually know what I'll be eating yet lol.

EE (Pregnant)

A1: 350ml skimmed milk
A2: 30g cheddar

B1: 2 HiFi light Rocky Roads
B2: Ryvita minis

B: 1 HiFi light Rocky Road (1/2 HEXB 1)
L: Pasta n sauce, 1 slice malted bread (3), cheese (HEXA 2)
D: Lamb and lentil hot pot, apple

Snacks

2 Fox's party rings (3)
49g bar Cadbury whole nut (13.5)
1 Cadbury eclair (1.5)
1 homemade chocolate cupcake (6)
Ryvita minis (HEXB 2)
1 HiFi light rocky road (1/2 HEXB 1)

Total Syns: 27

Weekly Syns: 27/105

Last edited:
Today's plan:

HEXA 1: 30g cheddar
HEXA 2: 30g cheddar

HEXB 1: 2 HiFi light Rocky Roads
HEXB 2: Ryvita minis

B: 1 slice Hovis medium white (3) with a tbsp Flora Extra light (1.5) - the sickness has started!!
L: 1 slice Hovis medium white (3) with cheese (HEXA 1&2) and marmite
D: Dominos :sigh:

Snacks

Total Syns: too many

Last edited:
I hope the sickness doesn't last too long for you. Food is looking really good. You're doing really well, I wish I'd been like you and stuck to plan with my pregnancies.

Well I didn't entirely behave myself today- felt so ill and 'unable' to make inner that we ended up with a Dominoes instead! :eek:
I don't think I did too badly tho- only 3 slices Carolina pizza and a couple of chicken kickers.

Tomorrow night I'm making a curry and I WILL be making it, o matter how rough I feel! We are not eating takeaways for as long as we manage without haha!

Good morning diary!

Well the scales haven't been totally unkind to me today after Dominos last night so I'm pleased.

Having a curry tonight, all homemade but it will use a lot of Syns as we are having pakoras and poppadums as well but it'll be worth it!
Off into town shortly so will grab lunch, thinking something low Syn from M&S or a Subway salad...
Will also grab a coffee from Costa as well, as a treat :)

So here's today's plan:

HEXA 1: 30g cheddar
HEXA 2: 300ml Alpro soya unsweetened milk

HEXB 1: HiFi choc orange
HEXB 2: Ryvita minis

B: 1 slice Hovis medium white (3), 1 Syn free sausage, 1 tbsp Flora extra light (1.5) and 1 tbsp Heinz reduced salt tommy k (0.5)
L: M&S- all sorts of crap :sigh:
D: Chicken madras (using Patak's madras paste- 2 Syns) served with pilau rice, 2 Waitrose red pepper pakoras (6) and 25g Sensations lime and coriander poppadums (6)

Daily Syns: too many (again!)

Last edited:
Back