Kirsty's road back to target in time for Kefalonia 2013!

Good morning diary!

Well I'm going to attempt a day on plan today!

Decided on a Red day so here goes:

RED

HEXA: 2x35g tubs Philly light

HEXB: 6 Ryvita whole grain Crackerbread
HEXB: 2 HiFi light Rocky Roads

Breakfast

Bacon sandwich! Using 2 slices of Warburton white farmhouse 400g bread (7) and 2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)

Lunch

6 Ryvita whole grain crackerbread (HEXB1) with Philly light (HEXA) and cherry toms

Dinner

SW chilli served with broccoli

Snacks

2 HiFi light Rocky Roads (HEXB2)

Daily Syns: 8

Last edited:
Hello diary!

Well my cold has turned into a chesty cough and I have no voice :(

Had a nosebleed at work earlier and got sent home, via docs, to do nothing but rest (docs orders!).

So I'm not going to group tonight, therefore based on what the scales said this morning, I'm going with a maintain this week.

And now for some happy news....

I'm PREGNANT :D :D

4wks+4 at the moment, due mid-May, so happy, so excited!

So 8 months until we meet baby Baker :D

I've been reading your diary as your food always sounds delicious. A huge congratulations on your news. The next 8 months will fly by. Enjoy every second as its such an amazing time. I'm losing to try for number 3 eek!

Congratulations Kirsty, what wonderful news :D Will you be following SW during your pregnancy? My DIL is and she's doing very well and putting on very little x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations Kirsty delighted for you plenty of rest now get rid of that aul flu is nose bleeds caused by pregnancy? I got then quite a bit in my second pregnancy delighted for u n hubby :)

great news chick! congratulations x

Thanks everyone, I'm very happy and dying to get to 12 weeks so I can see baby Baker :)

A nice little souvenir of our holiday to Kefalonia and also an early birthday present for me (I turn 30 on the 24th November) :)

Good morning diary!

Well I seem to be getting more ill by the day- no voice and can't sallow and feel very 'chesty' so off to docs soon to see if its an infection and get some antibiotics as I can't take anything else due to baby Baker :)

In terms of food, I'm really going to try and do my best to stick with SW for as long as I can, but the nausea is setting in and I've already started craving crisps!

So far today, I've just had a HiFi choc orange bar and a black coffee so I could be good... I'm not going to count Syns anymore, I'm just going to eat as healthily as my body will let me and make sure I have my Healthy Extra's (love that I now get 2 of each!).

Going to tell my Mum today, she'll be very happy to be getting her first grandchild :)

In-laws will get told next weekend when we see them (want to tell them in person, rather than over the phone) and then just a few close friends until we hit the magic 12 week mark and see baby Baker :)

Must admit its quite nice having a little secret between me and hubby :)

Anyway have a good day everyone x

Well I've actually not done too badly food-wise today, this is what I've had:

B: HiFi choc orange bar (HEXB 1)
L: 'pizza'- a Warburton square wrap topped with tomato purée and reduced fat mozzarella (HEXA 1 & 2)
D: jacket potato, beans and cheese

Snacks:

Hula Hoops, Rowntree's Randoms

So technically I've still got a HEXB to eat and I've had probably around 15 Syns, proud of myself :)

Hello diary!

Well my cold has turned into a chesty cough and I have no voice :(

Had a nosebleed at work earlier and got sent home, via docs, to do nothing but rest (docs orders!).

So I'm not going to group tonight, therefore based on what the scales said this morning, I'm going with a maintain this week.

And now for some happy news....

I'm PREGNANT :D :D

4wks+4 at the moment, due mid-May, so happy, so excited!

So 8 months until we meet baby Baker :D

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG massive congratulations Kirsty im thrilled for you hun. xx

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG massive congratulations Kirsty im thrilled for you hun. xx
Thanks Texty, I'm over the moon :D

Told my parents tonight and they are chuffed too- their first grandchild :D

xx

Good morning diary!

Well I have a voice whoop! Still a bit of a tickley cough but I can speak so that's a start!

Starting to feel better too- had about 9 hours sleep and slept very soundly :)

Well today the scales weren't very kind to me and I'm guessing they won't be after tonight either as we have our friends over and we're having Mexican (all homemade but still) plus drinks although I won't be drinking of course ;) I have many many bottles of Sorelle (alcohol free 'wine') on standby (Tesco had them on offer so I stocked up!) and they have got used to me not always drinking since I've been doing SW so nothing too suspicious for them to suspect anything!
We aren't going to tell them just yet, or least that's what we've decided- I'm sure if they ask one of us will admit to it!

It's actually quite nice how in sync we are with them- Sam is hubby's best mate from school and he met Charlotte 3 months after hubby met me.
We started living together, 3 months later they moved in together! They got engaged 3 months after we did, and they got married 10 months after we did!
They have started talking about babies and want to start trying in January so there's every chance we'll be pregnant at the same time too!
They live very close by and have 2 cats (again they got them within 6 months of us getting each of our dogs!)

Anyway I am really going to try and be as good as I can until next Wednesday- I just wish baby Baker wanted healthy food, not crisps! (Clearly takes after hubby!!)

So here's what I'm planning for today:

B: 3 scrambled eggs on toast (white bread, I've gone off wholemeal!)
L: pitta pizza (HEXA and B) with a salad
D: Nachos and Fajitas :p

Snacks

HiFi choc orange (HEXB), and no doubt some crisps!

Good morning diary!

Well the scales were kinder to me today :)
I didn't snack as much yesterday so maybe that's y.

So today I have no plans as such- weather is crap (as always) so I think I'm just gonna do a bit of housework and maybe bake some cakes.
Don't need to go to Tesco, for once, however I may have to ask hubby to get me some salt n vinegar crisps on his way home tonight as that's what baby Baker wants!

Got leftover fajita's for lunch which will be yummy!

So here's what I'm planning today:

B: beans on toast (white bread)
L: leftover Fajita's using a Warburton square wrap and cheese (HEXA 1)
D: lemon chicken (from Oct 2012 mag) with fried rice

Snacks

Ryvita minis (HEXB 1), HiFi choc orange (HEXB 2), Cathedral City extra mature cheese (HEXA 2)

Thanks- I have been having very hungry days recently so I really filled myself up with rice at dinner and I'm stuffed lol

Best part is, it's a completely free meal so I ate for 2 haha!

And I still have my HiFi bar for later if I get hungry :) happy days x

Good morning diary!

Scales were only very slightly up this morning so I'm chuffed with that.
Lots of carbs yesterday so going to try and limit myself a little bit today.

On the pregnancy symptom front, hubby said to last night wow your boobs have grown and its true- they keep trying to escape!!!! :8855:

No plans again today but will need to go out to get more salt n vinegar crisps as I'm running low!

Todays plan:

B: a slice of homemade choc brownie followed by a bacon sarnie (white bread!)
L: cream crackers with 60g Cathedral City extra mature cheddar (HEXA 1&2)
D: Beef Stifado with rice

Snacks

Ryvita minis (HEXB 1), 2x HiFi light Rocky Roads (HEXB 2), salt n vinegar crisps, Twirl

Last edited:
Lol @ the boob comment, they will only get bigger, mine went up to a 44 after I had my son and was breastfeeding, they were like bloody melons. OH was in his element lol.

Beef Stifado sounds lush I like that when we go to Greece, is it from a magazine hun?

Back