Kitteh's WW diary..

helloooooo :) you should defo try and have breakfast as it kickstarts your metabolism! :) xxx

i do know that though.. but real life doesnt always work in the right order.. sometimes it just isnt possible for me to get breakfast when im doing a million other things.. sometimes i do.. sometimes i don't.. i know its not the best.. but i never used to eat breakfast EVER.. so its an improvement
xx

You need to make time for you though :) how much time do you spend each day doing something that is just for you?? Making that time for breakfast might even give you time to sort out what you need to do in the day in your head so it doesn't run away with you xxx

i do know that though.. but real life doesnt always work in the right order.. sometimes it just isnt possible for me to get breakfast when im doing a million other things.. sometimes i do.. sometimes i don't.. i know its not the best.. but i never used to eat breakfast EVER.. so its an improvement
xx

Grab a bowl, put some cereal in, add milk, come on to mini's and browse your usual threads while getting a breakfast. It really does make a difference :)

lol.. ok guys.. i will tryyyyy from tomorrow..

And i know! i sometimes just use normal vinegar for a salad dressing.. btu balsamic is the sexy vinegar.. lol
xx

i will text you a happy breakfast text tomorrow to remind you.. what time shall i make it? :D half 6? hahaha ;)

..just kidding.. 7? :p

haha.. sorry to disapoint.. i didnt.. i had my landlord coming (or so i thought).. so i was mopping all my floors.. hoovering all over.. washing.. etc.. then he didnt turn up.. grrrr.. he should be coming in an hour though.. or so he said on the phone.. stayed within points yesterday.. so i need to write them in here.. have done them on my WW online thing..
x

morning :D breakfast today?

hope you have a lovely day whatever you are doing :) xxx

Just thought Id blow the cobwebs off this and see if it drags Miss Caterooni out of hiding xx

Back