Kitteh's WW diary..

im so so glad you came Rach.. and you mam.. lol.. it was an amazing day..
Im guessing most of you don't know how poorly he was when he was born.. but i was told he wouldn't make it.. so this birthday means more to me than anything in the world.. He was whisked away so quickly to recieve medical attention, that i didnt get to see him till he was a few days old.. So at 7.36 when he was born.. we stopped at the lake in sunderland.. and had some massive cuddles.. The cuddles we should have had exactly a year ago.. and it was so worth it.. Hes better than i could ever imagine.. I never ever imagined i could love someone as much as i do..
This was him today..
37237_406817063743_513923743_4315045_4787614_n.jpg

he's just so lush <3 :)

Happy Birthday to Dylan :birthday:

Very touching post Cat:hug99:

Thanks everyone..

Nikki *hugs*.. it is literally the worst thing in the world isnt it :(.. we're so lucky we have little fighters.. they were made for this world.. <3
xxxxx

how did your carboot go yesterday? did you have fun? :) x

i think we should have a 7 day 100% ticker.. what do you think? :D x

yes! im up for that.. we WILL do it.. im gonna search on th website for those swimming passes too.. will be much cheaper int he long run i think
xx

i'm thinking about trying the doc's for that referral first.. seems silly not to!

if i cant get it then fair enough, but would rather score a freebie first than sign up for something!

haha deffo!! i get dead nervous going to the drs though.. im gonna give it a go though.. would save me some pennies!!
xx

do you want me to come with you? we could probs just see the nurse.. i'm going to ask to see mine tomorrow and see if i can get some sort of help!

i think i'll ring up tomorrow the drs.. and see how it goes! cos i know they take a few days to get an appointment.. and i think a dr has to sign it off.. cos i think its similar to the SW how you get that from the drs for free
xx

Have a great day Cat xx

Thanks emma..!

I want to say sorry to nikky for blasting off on her profile.. it wasnt at her in the slightest.. i couldnt give a crap what people feed their kids.. but i do object to people saying stuff about BLW, and about it being "wannabe hippy mothers".. i just think its offensive.. so im really sorry NJAH!! i finks you're lovely.

Been swimming with my dyl, and rach.. so that was nice.. but i feel today has run away with me again.. My SIL sent a driver to pick up dylan's kitchen from someone on freegle.. but he got there and there was dog toys in the yard.. and hes scared of dogs.. LOL! so i had to go up.. but by the time i'd gone up.. he'd realised there was no dogs.. and we missed each other.. then swimming.. and now i've just been on the phone to my bestie.. and its half 5! whats going on?!
Only so far today had a quorn turkey sandwich with low fat pineapple cottage cheese.. so need to think about dinner.. :S
xxx

Cat do you miss breakfast regularly?? X

Sometimes.. if i give dyl breakfast.. i have it.. but if michael gets up with dyl on a morning.. i miss it.. :S
Right.. Soooo faaaaar..

2 x Kingsmill 50/50 - 2.5
quorn turkey and stuffing (1/2 pack) 1
cottage cheese pineapple - 1

WW Quiche lorraine - 5.5
Pasta n sauce mild cheese - 6 (gave some to michael cos im nice)
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar - 1
Cherries 100g - 0.5

so far.. 17.5

need to edit.. i used a few sprays of the mild and light olive oil spray.. and mushrooms.. does garlic have points?
xx

2 x Kingsmill 50/50 - 2.5
quorn turkey and stuffing (1/2 pack) 1
cottage cheese pineapple - 1

WW Quiche lorraine - 5.5
Pasta n sauce mild cheese - 6 (gave some to michael cos im nice)
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar - 1
Cherries 100g - 0.5

99 cone - 5

2 yorkshire puddings - 2

gravy - 1

25.5 saving 3.5

Back