• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

KITTENS!!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Well it happened but i haven been on recently but my hooker of a cat finally gave birth to her multi coloured kittens who are beautiful three white one black all in good health, so if anybody lives near leeds and wants a kitty kat let me know there is an all white boy left and a white girl with black spots on her head both are gorgeous XXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

susan70

Gold Member
congrats on the kittens my cat had 5 kittens on mothers day they are sooo cute arnt they.lol

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
am trying my best with the pictures they are tooo cute i czant stop touching them and my cat is getting well miffed she has to share all the attention lol

Ohhh!! Don't tell me you've got kittens!! I have a fantastic, nutcase grey cat, who I love...but I'd love another kitten. *must not drive to leeds, must not drive to leeds*

Yay, if you can get piccies, show us! :)

JestersTear

Cute, but psycho!
Helli - DRIVE TO LEEDS!!!!

We have two kittens, well they're about 9 months old now (rescue kittens) and they're total nutcases, but soooo lovely!

*wants another one*

aaaw cute - please post pics :)

i love my cat - but he is a neutered tom - so no kittens for us (thats probs a good thing!)

Awww theyre lovely:D

I want more..but Im not allowed as I already have 4!:D Mine younger two are just over a year old now..both still little and cuties!

aaaaw lil' babies!

loved my cat when he was ickle - so cute! Though he is still cute at 3 years old :)

ive got 4 adult cats and a 9wk old staffie pup and obviously the 5 kittens, yes it is a mad house.lol