KITTENS!!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Well it happened but i haven been on recently but my hooker of a cat finally gave birth to her multi coloured kittens who are beautiful three white one black all in good health, so if anybody lives near leeds and wants a kitty kat let me know there is an all white boy left and a white girl with black spots on her head both are gorgeous XXX

congrats on the kittens my cat had 5 kittens on mothers day they are sooo cute arnt they.lol

am trying my best with the pictures they are tooo cute i czant stop touching them and my cat is getting well miffed she has to share all the attention lol

Ohhh!! Don't tell me you've got kittens!! I have a fantastic, nutcase grey cat, who I love...but I'd love another kitten. *must not drive to leeds, must not drive to leeds*

Yay, if you can get piccies, show us! :)

Helli - DRIVE TO LEEDS!!!!

We have two kittens, well they're about 9 months old now (rescue kittens) and they're total nutcases, but soooo lovely!

*wants another one*

I love kittens - my little ho cat is pregnant at the minute too - shes a farm cat now though so i'll miss having them inside!

aaaw cute - please post pics :)

i love my cat - but he is a neutered tom - so no kittens for us (thats probs a good thing!)

here are my five kittens this was a few days ago , they are now 10days old. 3 of them have their eyes open now.

how old are your kittens??

Attachments

• CIMG0019.jpg
    CIMG0019.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 42
  • CIMG0035.jpg
    CIMG0035.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 43
  • CIMG0041.jpg
    CIMG0041.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 41
  • CIMG0033.jpg
    CIMG0033.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 38
  • CIMG0037.jpg
    CIMG0037.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 42
Awww theyre lovely:D

I want more..but Im not allowed as I already have 4!:D Mine younger two are just over a year old now..both still little and cuties!

aaaaw lil' babies!

loved my cat when he was ickle - so cute! Though he is still cute at 3 years old :)

ive got 4 adult cats and a 9wk old staffie pup and obviously the 5 kittens, yes it is a mad house.lol

awww they are lovely - i want one :) I hope my cat has her kittens in the garage or something where i can find them

ive got 4 adult cats and a 9wk old staffie pup and obviously the 5 kittens, yes it is a mad house.lol
I have 2 Jack Russells as well as the cats!! I must be mad..but I love them all to bits!:D

Back