Why I have been M.I.A! <long but worth it I promise>

Congratulations! I had a lump in my throat when I read your news! I have similar fertility issues and know how horrible it all can be. Still working my way through things at the moment.
You're going to be super yummy mummy!

kat, wonderful news hun!!
congatulations!!!!
daisy x

Oh Kat what a time you have had. And such devastating experiences so young. ((((Kat)))). But WOW what great news also. Really excited for you. Massive Congratulations and wishing you all the very best.
xxxxxx

Thank you all so very much, you are all wonderful xx

Kat, my hugest biggest, bestest congratulations to you and Rik, I am so overwhelmed with joy for you!! I knew a bit of your story but not all, and it must have been devasting... I cannot imagine what pain you went through, but I am so so ecstatic at your good news. i will be on Msn over the weekend, hopefully we can have a proper catch up!!

I am soooooooooo happy for you my friend, I hardly know how to put it into words!!!! Big hugs and more love to you, Rik and the little one.

Jez
xx

Thank you hun, I do hope we catch up soon. We are off work on leave this week (great timing eh! lol) so will be on MSN at some stage over the weekend.

Kat xx

What great news Kat!! Dare I as when we will hear the patter? I'm sure you will continue being as focused through this as you were in your diet and have the healthiest pregnancy! Huge hugs.

Oh Kat,
What a roller coaster of emotions, joy an heartache for you.
You must have been afraid to let yourself
believe your latest news.
Congratulations. Imagine the size of the cake you'll need for your next celebration! xxx

lol SB - I don't think my head has accepted it yet! I am sure in time it will, it will have to! lol

Thank you :)

Kat xx

Absolutely fabulous news Kat! Surely the best reward after all you've been thru. I'm a social worker in an adoption team so know just how tough the process and aftermath can be - you poor thing. A few months time and you'll have your very own baby to cuddle. I wish you all the very best for your pregnancy and look forward to seeing the news!
Lou xx

Back