ProPoints KittieB's Weight Watchers Journey

That's the joy of WW, it doesn't matter what you have, it's so flexible.

I've bought some whole meal pasta, not cooked any yet but I've heard it's more filling than white pasta.

Todays food:

BREAKFAST:
Golden syrup porridge 4
Semi skimmed milk 4

Grapes

LUNCH:
2 slices wholemeal bread 5
Bacon 1
Egg 2
Mushrooms
Sweet chilli snack a jacks 2

WW jaffa cake bar 2
Satsumas

DINNER:
Pork loin steak 5
Jacket potato 4
Slow cooked ratatouille (onion, pepper, courgette, mushrooms, aubergine and chopped toms)
WW desert yogurt 1
Meringue 1

EVENING
Creme egg 5
Options hot choc 1

TOTAL: 37/47
WEEKLIES 49/49 left

I didn't get chance to update this last night as I was babysitting for a friend in the evening :) I still stayed within my points yesterday but it was a bad food day really! I didn't get chance to eat my dinner until 8:30 so ended up picking on lots of snacks in the afternoon. And I didn't leave my friend's house to go home until 1am so ended up eating another creme egg to try and keep me awake on the way home. Woops!

Yesterday's food:

BREAKFAST
Golden syrup porridge 4
Semi skimmed milk 4

Apple

LUNCH:
Jacket potato 4
Light cheese 2
Salad cream 1
Grapes
Satsuma

1/2 pack of mini cheddars 2
2 pink wafers 2
Jaffa mini roll 2

DINNER:
Tesco healthy living ham and mushroom tagliatelle 10
WW greek yogurt 2

2 (oops!) creme eggs 10

TOTAL:43/47
WEEKLIES: 49/49

Hey everyone I'm new on this site I just started weight watchers and I love chocolate any ideas on how to reduce your chocolate cravings?

Hey everyone I'm new on this site I just started weight watchers and I love chocolate any ideas on how to reduce your chocolate cravings?

Hi sleepyhead, how many points do you have? You can have chocolate on WW or buy the WW choc pudding for 5pp or the chocolate dessert puddings or the WW chocolate biscuits which are 2pp.

Back