Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

I seem to have finished the day at 386 calories?? I don't really want any more so I'll not bother. 1 mile Leslie walk done, knee holding up ok. Blitzed my bedroom today, hauled furniture around the place and scrubbed everything so that must count for some sort of exercise! Looking forward to my favourite food day of the week tomorrow after official weigh in!!

Brilliant! Well done xx

Sounds like a great DD...good luck for weigh in x I must admit I looked at the Leslie walk thing on youtube thinking it would be good for rainy days...but I'd need to close the curtains so my neighbour across the road didn't think I'd totally lost it!(... though fear they may already think that with my hula hoop exploits!)

OK official weigh in today and I am 185 pounds exactly, 2 pounds lost this week, really pleased! I have had a bit of a woosh the past few days I'm glad to report. So, 2.6 of my 5 pound goal gone, 2.4 to go, 2.5 weigh ins to do it!!

I whopping 4.4lb gain overnight bringing me to 189.4, probably due to salty food and a couple of alcoholic drinks. I'm having another UD today which I'm finding a little weird, allowing me to fast Mon Wed and Fri again this week. Today will be much lower than yesterday though, Saturday is a real treat day. No breakfast had this morning simply cos I didn't have the opportunity (No1 son omitted to mention a tennis match at 11 so it was a mad dash to get him there) and now it's too late to be eating so that's fine. Light lunch planned, maybe a sandwich, then gammon and salad for dinner.

Ending the day about 1500 or so. Leslie walk 2 miles done (why is this more than twice as hard as the one mile??) and probably worked the rest of it off watching the golf. Local boy did good in the end but my nerves aren't right yet :) A reasonably good UD compared to yesterday anyway! DD tomorrow...

Well done on losing 2st while fasting.

Thank you Cate.
Well another DD nearly finished. I was really hungry this morning but battled through and didn't eat until 6pm. Chicken with loads of salad and a sandwich thin. Some calories left if I want them but we'll see how it goes. I also did the 2 mile Leslie Walk tonight which I love but does leave me sweaty! All good for me I suppose.

I'd never heard of the Leslie walk until I read about it on your thread this morning so I Googled it and up popped the You Tube videos. Looks like something even I might force my lazy arse to do as I could see me doing that in the morning. Hate anything too strenuous first thing and often feel too knackered to do anything in the evening. Either that or can't get access to the living room as James is on the Xbox! I know I have got to start exercising. I kept saying I was going to start the whole time I was on Exante and only managed three sessions on my rebounder in 12 weeks. Just wish I liked exercise.

DD today, scales are all over the place so no idea what to expect come weigh in on Saturday. Busy day planned so should keep me on the straight and narrow.

Back