Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

First fast day of the week (and first for a long time) successfully completed. I must say I feel refreshed and much better for it. Having a large cup of camomile tea then off to bed. Food tomorrow :)

Fasting has not been going well this week, I'm still not well and I think my body needed food every day to fight so I have been trying a bit of calorie counting instead. It's not going too bad but as ever could be better. I'll reassess things on Monday and see where I'm going then.

You need to listen to your body hon which is why I fasted different days last week. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Still counting calories for the moment but yesterday was totally off plan as we went out for dinner for my birthday treat which had been postponed because I wasn't well. I think I'll keep on with the calorie counting for the coming week and see how that goes and reassess after Easter, possibly back to fasting. For the moment I am enjoying having food every day and I think my body needs that. I just need to keep a tight rein on how much I have.

Hope you're starting to feel better now xx

Back