Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

It was the first time I had made it (did it in the slow cooker) so I did it with lamb as I like to do a recipe the right way before I start messing with it. Having said that I was just saying that the next time I would do it with beef now I'm allowed to mess with it :)

OK UD today, this is where it gets difficult but determined to keep it under control. Granola and yogurt for breakfast. I'll walk the dogs shortly, it's a beautiful day here, then 2 hours of work, then a school pick up for a friend before I get a sight of lunch which will be about 3pm I think! Have a great day everyone x

So hear we are again, blah, blah, blah you've heard it all from me before. Anyway I'm back and fatter than ever but lines have been drawn and I'll fast tomorrow, weigh in first thing and readjust all my tickers etc for the millionth time :-(

Ooh so sorry I have not been around this week, you keep coming back, that's the main thing KB.. You know you can do it and so do we xxx

All good Lexie. UDs are still more up than I would like but not too bad. Fasting today and I was at a funeral all day (9am is a very antisocial time to have a funeral) and in usual Irish fashion there was plenty to eat and drink but I managed to abstain. THEN I was given a "doggy bag" to take home full of cocktail sausages, sausage rolls, chicken etc, oh the smell on the way home in the car!!! Hopefully the monsters will be home shortly and can eat it all for me. Feeling virtuous :)

I'm glad I resisted yesterday. UD today, hoping to keep it under control. Busy day so should be fine. I have my second funeral of the week tomorrow which will keep me (hopefully) out of mischief for my 3rd fast of the week and then weigh in on Saturday. Exercise is all good too, I was on the beach with the dogs at 6am this morning and it was lovely, then walked in to town after I get the kids off to school. More walking later :)

I'm glad I resisted yesterday. UD today, hoping to keep it under control. Busy day so should be fine. I have my second funeral of the week tomorrow which will keep me (hopefully) out of mischief for my 3rd fast of the week and then weigh in on Saturday. Exercise is all good too, I was on the beach with the dogs at 6am this morning and it was lovely, then walked in to town after I get the kids off to school. More walking later :)

Sounds like you're back in the zone x

Going well today. Funeral this morning after an early morning walk on the beach with the dogs. Then I went in to Belfast on the train so just back and had my first food of the day, a sandwich thin with tomato and ham. I was ready for it! 14176 steps done so far and I still have to walk the dogs this evening! Weigh in tomorrow.

Hope the funeral was ok as they can be! That's some step count so far, put me to shame I've only done 10,000! Well done on your fast & looking forward to weigh in result tomorrow x

Thank you. Final step count is 18438 so all good there. Might be slightly over on calories today but not by much and with all the walking should be fine.

Whatever I lose tomorrow will only be making a dent in the gain from the previous few weeks :-(

Fasting today as usual following an enjoyable food weekend. Monday fasts are so much easier than all the rest! I was up at 6 and on the beach at five past with the dogs (thank goodness I don't meet anyone, I'm hardly awake never mind dressed or washed), an early start is never great but feeling fine so far. Sandwich thin planned for late afternoon and a WW ready meal later. Lots of walking will be done too!

Back