Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Save your calories for food later on rather than a shake. I don't think there is a huge advantage to not eating anything on a dd, so have something later.
lunch out, they might do a jacket potato, that would be nice, or soup and salad, or a grill.
Enjoy anyhow.

I do usually have food, Karma, it's just because I was on the move today that I had it with me. Not feeling much like eating anyway but might have something when I get home, I'l see how I feel. Up day tomorrow, woop!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you, Ali. Well I've just had food! Weight Watchers chicken casserole with extra veg and a packet of skips. I did enjoy it I have to say. Up day again tomorrow and lunch out to look forward to.

Thank you, Ali. Well I've just had food! Weight Watchers chicken casserole with extra veg and a packet of skips. I did enjoy it I have to say. Up day again tomorrow and lunch out to look forward to.

Oh was that nice, I've only ever tried their lasagne and really dislike the top layer.

It was nice yes. I don't like the lasagne either but do like some of the others. The shepherds pie and chicken or beef casserole are all nice and are low in calories for a down day. The chicken chop suey is good too, also low. I always add extra veg and it can make a very satisfying but low calorie meal.

So here's a question answers on a postcard :) I am going to England to visit my brother in 2 weeks time, from Thursday afternoon to Monday afternoon. I really can't decide the best way to work my up days and down days. The Tuesday before I go is my birthday so I'd like it to be an up day. I think it would be really hard to have down days while I'm away so wondered about doing a couple of DDs in a row before I go and maybe when I come back too? Just can't decide. I could do Sun/Mon/Wed before I go and maybe Mon/Tue when I come back?

I would maybe have two down days before, then have your lovely up day for your birthday, and have the following day as an up day. I would try have one day as a down day and say to your self that you won't eat until dinner. At dinner you can decide why're to have a low cal dinner for a down day or a lovely big dinner and still have it as an intermittent day. It's not once doing down days when travelling so would have the rest as up days and then you could decide how you feel whether you wanted to have two down days together or not.

I know others will tell you to have them all as up days and worry about it when you get back but if it were me I would try for one down day whilst there. And you could go out for lunch or dinner the next day to a lovely restaurant.

Either way, enjoy your trip Hun

It was nice yes. I don't like the lasagne either but do like some of the others. The shepherds pie and chicken or beef casserole are all nice and are low in calories for a down day. The chicken chop suey is good too, also low. I always add extra veg and it can make a very satisfying but low calorie meal.

Thanks for that. Didn't know if it was just me regarding the lasagne. Will try the chicken casserole when it's on offer.

Just reread your post, thought your birthday was on the Thursday. Well then maybe eat on your birthday and do Wednesday and Thursday as down days. You'll be busy packing, travelling etc so might not be too bad.

But I need to factor in the wine when I arrive! I was having another think about it and thought I might (possibly) do Sat/Sun/Mon as DDs although not sure I could do 3 in a row, then UD Tue for my birthday, DD Wed then make Thurs an in between day and not have anything or just something really small until I arrive and drink wine :) Then Fri/Sat/Sun as UDs and Mon as a DD cos I've also realised the Tue after I come home is the anniversary of my Dad's death and we will all get together for Mass and a meal so it needs to be an UD!! Too complicated!!

Now thinking of maybe a DD on the Saturday, just don't know if I have the will power. Food wise no problem but alcohol is the thing!! I had a lovely lunch out today, no bread. Chorizo, sun dried tomato and onion tart with salad and coleslaw and then coffee with a peanut butter caramel square, yum!

Now thinking of maybe a DD on the Saturday, just don't know if I have the will power. Food wise no problem but alcohol is the thing!! I had a lovely lunch out today, no bread. Chorizo, sun dried tomato and onion tart with salad and coleslaw and then coffee with a peanut butter caramel square, yum!

Lunch sounds so good!! I love chorizo!
I would just do your usual down days and just try and be sensible where you can on hols. Apart from your birthday obviously which needs to be celebrated fully!! :)

But I need to factor in the wine when I arrive! I was having another think about it and thought I might (possibly) do Sat/Sun/Mon as DDs although not sure I could do 3 in a row, then UD Tue for my birthday, DD Wed then make Thurs an in between day and not have anything or just something really small until I arrive and drink wine :) Then Fri/Sat/Sun as UDs and Mon as a DD cos I've also realised the Tue after I come home is the anniversary of my Dad's death and we will all get together for Mass and a meal so it needs to be an UD!! Too complicated!!

Id do it this way like you said. If you feeling strong enough, slip in one of the days as a DD or an ID maybe, but yes I would do a DD on Monday.

Yay thanks will look now x

DD today and I'm feeling great! Maybe cos the sun is shining but I feel today that anything is possible and I might actually do it this time! I genuinely don't remember a time when I wasn't overweight and I certainly don't remember being any smaller than a 16. Well I'm fitting in to my 16s well at the moment but can't even begin to think about buying or wearing a 14, it is so alien to me. Still hoping that that day isn't too far away though. I'm off to work shortly for a whole 2 hours, I've already done 1.3 miles walk with the dog, about as much as I dare do on a DD, I'll do the same again this evening. Work is fairly physical too but even so I'm hoping not to eat until about 4. It's looking like bran flakes with yogurt, then a Weight Watchers meal with extra veg for dinner. (Tesco were rearranging their freezer yesterday when I was in and they had reduced everything madly, got loads of the lower calorie WW meals for 85p!)
Hope everyone has a great day x

Back