Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

One of the reasons I love my walks so much. This was tonight's route.

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394649884309.jpg
    1394649884309.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 66
Oh, I love cheese, all apart from the stinky blue . You are very lucky to have a cheese factory in your family (or maybe not lol).

Looks like you have some nice places to walk, I live on the coast too but where we have a nice promenade the dog owners don't like to pick up after themselves so I have stopped going now. Such a shame.

Luckily im not in the cheese fan club lol when I did Atkins I had to force it down!! Xx

I specially like the blue stinky stuff! I was just debating buying myself a nice St Agur for my next UD. Or Blackstix maybe? Not quite so fond of goats cheese but there aren't any I can think of that I don't eat.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

All this talk of cheese so I'm having to go buy some today now. LOL
Stinky blue with steak and mushrooms stuffed with bacon and a wee bit if cheese. Omg can't wait!!!

I love a bit of goats cheese grilled on toasted rustic bread topped with some caramelised red onion chutney mmmm....cheese rocks! Lol x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love a bit of goats cheese grilled on toasted rustic bread topped with some caramelised red onion chutney mmmm....cheese rocks! Lol x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmm I love this too.

Kb I had some st agur on Monday's fast in an omelette. Put it in at the end and it was lovely.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds gorgeous, Rach, I'll have to give that a go. We'll have to stop all this talk of cheese, I'm on a DD! Also I'm stuck in the house waiting for the builder who promised to be here so can't even get out and about to keep myself busy. Never mind, I'll manage. Thinking of doing 3 DDs in a row Sat, Sun, Mon if possible then have no DDs when I'm away Fri Sat and Sun, make Thurs an in between and back to a DD Monday. 3 in a row is daunting though.

I have done 2 in a row before but not 3. Not sure, I'll see how it goes. Lunch time, I'm having lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, a slice of wafer thin ham, a small amount of low fat cheese and a teaspoon of mustard all mixed up together. 208 calories. Pint of water and a green tea as well! Builder has finished for now, more to do another day.

You'll be getting a visit from the ketosis fairy on your 3rd day :)
Xx

Sounds gorgeous, Rach, I'll have to give that a go. We'll have to stop all this talk of cheese, I'm on a DD! Also I'm stuck in the house waiting for the builder who promised to be here so can't even get out and about to keep myself busy. Never mind, I'll manage. Thinking of doing 3 DDs in a row Sat, Sun, Mon if possible then have no DDs when I'm away Fri Sat and Sun, make Thurs an in between and back to a DD Monday. 3 in a row is daunting though.

Two DDs are bad enough!! LOL you will need your will power head on for 3. But good on ya for giving it a go. Good luck x

Still not sure I'm going to do it but I need to decide what I am doing this coming week and then stick to it.
Note to self, do NOT cook bacon for the other members of the household when on a DD.
Been feeling needy all day, not exactly hungry, just wanting something. I think it was cos I was stuck inside when the builders were here, normally on a DD I would keep myself busy out and about and I did have a load of stuff planned until he came along. Anyway, just eating dinner now and then I'm out for a few hours where there will be no food, then bed and DD done. Looking forward to food tomorrow!

Good for you doing 3 x DDs in a row. You will be able to enjoy your birthday next week totally without any guilt :)

Catching up on your diary :) Lucky you living in Holywood. My cousin is in Belfast and we went to the Dirty Duck (? think that was it!) in Holywood when I was over seeing her. Good luck with all your DDs. You could always have slightly higher calories on them if you want to do 3 in a row? I'll be interested to see how it affects my weigh in with my slightly higher fasts this week.

Back