Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Yes Ali, it's the Dirty Duck, I pass it on my morning walk. It's a good spot. I think what I am going to do is one DD, one day about 1000, then another DD. 3 in a row is going to be too much I think. So tomorrow my last UD for a while!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Enjoy !! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :) Feeling brilliant today. DD ahead. I had thought tomorrow would be about 1000 cals but if I'm still feeling good I might have it as a full DD too and then see what Monday brings. Sun is shining, washing is on the line, all is good!

Just had the most fabulous dinner. Weight Watchers chicken chop suey with added cabbage, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower with a teaspoon of st agur creme added. Mind you I nearly lost it again during the rugby, too close for my liking but all worked out in the end (sorry but it did) Ireland 6 nations champions!!

You're all just jealous of course. Another full DD today I think and then I'll see how I feel tomorrow whether it will be a full DD or a ID. Poor England, you really have to pity them. Can't play rugby OR cricket it seems.....
Bet Liam is happy though Rach!

I was pleased for him too, it would have been horrible for him to lose in his last year.
DD going well, haven't eaten yet but dinner on the way shorty. I could get used to these DDs! Looking forward to an UD too though...

Another good DD today and even better news than that! I have owned the same pair of black trousers for at least 15 years, probably more like 20 They have seen me through thick and thin, I have no idea what size they were but they expanded and contracted to fit whatever size I was. They have been sewn and resewn many times but this week I admitted defeat and binned them, I was unable to resuscitate them any longer. Soooooo I needed a new pair, especially as I'm going to England on Thursday and everything I own requires a pair of black trousers. (This is turning in to a very long story) Anyway I went shopping with my Mum today and bought myself a new pair of trousers which are a size 14, that's FOURTEEN!! Now, I know I'm not actually a 14, they are very stretchy, but even so I'm heading in that direction and quite quickly! So delighted to own a size 14 which fit me!! WOOP!

Back