Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Yes off to Cheshire on Thursday until Monday, can't wait to get a break. I'll say hello for you!

I have decided on an ID today, very hungry so I'll aim for about 1000 calories. Just had lunch, salad with chicken, very nice too. Everyone is off work/school today for St Patrick's day but they've all just gone out to the School's Cup Final (rugby), the local grammar has just got to the final for the first time in it's 137 year history so very exciting! Makes a quiet afternoon for me, not complaining though!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lexie, honestly? Best thing I've ever done. No deprivation, very little in the way of hunger and so adaptable to lifestyle. Most important of all, very successful! I am doing 4:3, are you going to do 5:2?

Lexie, honestly? Best thing I've ever done. No deprivation, very little in the way of hunger and so adaptable to lifestyle. Most important of all, very successful! I am doing 4:3, are you going to do 5:2? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The plan is for 5:2 but if I don't have the losses I want I may do 4:3. I've got a monster headache but at the mo I've only had 90 cals, just about to have some ww tomato soup

I had headaches on DDs for the first couple of weeks but they did settle. You also need to work out the best times for you to eat on a DD. Some people find it easier to wait all day and then have all 500 cals in an evening meal (this is what I do) Other people find it easier to eat little and often through the day. All down to personal choice. The good thing is, no matter how hard it gets you can always have whatever you fancy tomorrow....

I had headaches on DDs for the first couple of weeks but they did settle. You also need to work out the best times for you to eat on a DD. Some people find it easier to wait all day and then have all 500 cals in an evening meal (this is what I do) Other people find it easier to eat little and often through the day. All down to personal choice. The good thing is, no matter how hard it gets you can always have whatever you fancy tomorrow.... Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm going to try & stick to 1500 although on weekends may play with having my tdee. Do you always make official weigh in after a down day? I'm planning on Thursday being my weigh in

I always weigh in after a DD, just keeps things right. If it was after a DD one week and an UD the next it would probably be a bit skewed. So I suppose it doesn't matter which one it is after as long as it's the same each week. Btw, there's an Easter challenge going on the JUDDD/intermittent fasting board if you fancy it.

A middling sort of day today, about 1100 calories in total. Tomorrow is an UD and I intent to eat everything in sight cos it's my birthday! cake will be had and it's cheesy chips with garlic sauce for tea (my favourite) Who knows what else but I plan to enjoy plenty! Then another DD Wed and off on my holidays Thurs, it will be a ID. My hosts have kindly gone out and got in bran flakes/yogurt etc for me so hope to keep it fairly controlled for the weekend, apart from drink! Will stick to vodka anyway as it will be low

Have a great day and enjoy all your goodies :)

Thank you everyone (you can't beat a good bran flake lol Ali) Lovely day so far, more to come! Not going mad though I'm pleased to report.

Happy Birthday Kitty 'size 14' Bling :birthday:

Hope you're enjoying your birthday!

Thank you for my birthday wishes everyone. Well yes it did go slightly pear shaped last night with cake and alcohol on top of the cheesy chips. Anyway, moving on, DD today, no more crap left in the house to eat, then away tomorrow. Need to pack!!!!

Thank you for my birthday wishes everyone. Well yes it did go slightly pear shaped last night with cake and alcohol on top of the cheesy chips. Anyway, moving on, DD today, no more crap left in the house to eat, then away tomorrow. Need to pack!!!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'd have been ashamed of you if it hadn't gone pear shaped ;) am sure you enjoyed it though x

Back