Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Lol, well it is only once a year.
DD is going well, it's amazing how easy I find it to do a DD after a bit of a binge. On any other plan the binge would spill over in to today too but thankfully that doesn't seem to happen on this plan and when I do overdo things I'm glad of a DD, gives my poor body a rest! I'll have a DD tomorrow until I hit the airport and hoping it will end up an ID at worst. Fri, Sat and Sun will hopefully just be sensible days and then a DD again Monday. I'll weigh in tomorrow although don't feel like I have lost anything this week and then not again until Saturday next.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds like this really works for you, just hope it's gonna be the same for me. I know that I'm looking forward to an up day tomorrow & that keeps me going today I'm finding

Sounds like this really works for you, just hope it's gonna be the same for me. I know that I'm looking forward to an up day tomorrow & that keeps me going today I'm finding

That's the good thing with this woe Lexie, if you are ever finding it challenging on a DD day you can always get comfort from the thought that you can have a little bit of what you fancy tomorrow.

Hope you have a good weekend away Kitty :)

That's the good thing with this woe Lexie, if you are ever finding it challenging on a DD day you can always get comfort from the thought that you can have a little bit of what you fancy tomorrow. Hope you have a good weekend away Kitty :)

Yeah I've just made my favourite soup, parsnip & cheddar for tomorrow, can't work out if it was clever or stupidity!!!!

You need 3 pints of water with the stock in it, chop parsnip & onions up, salt & pepper as you want & cook for about 20 minutes in the stock, then blitz & while still hot stir in the finely grated cheese. It's bloody lovely

Attachments

• image-1866789399.jpg
    image-1866789399.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
You need 3 pints of water with the stock in it, chop parsnip & onions up, salt & pepper as you went & cook for about 20 minutes in the stock, then blitz & while still hot stir in the finely grated cheese. It's bloody lovely

Might have to try that too.

Safe journey today kb. Have a lovely time. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, Rach. Not the best weather for flying :-(
Soup looks gorgeous, thanks Lexie, def going to try that next week.

You need 3 pints of water with the stock in it, chop parsnip & onions up, salt & pepper as you want & cook for about 20 minutes in the stock, then blitz & while still hot stir in the finely grated cheese. It's bloody lovely

It was absolutely lush especially as it was so cold & windy here today. Took some in for my friend & she was gonna have it for her tea as she's on a late shift

I've finally downloaded and read the fast diet book and they say that there's no reason not to do 2 DDs consecutively, other than you might get too fed up with it and throw in the towel. If you're confident that you can cope with 2 together then according to the book, that's fine. Xx Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You probably did this ages about KB but I'm just reading your diary. My mum does a 5:2 from the Daily Mail & always does her DD together, every Tuesday & Wednesday although hers isn't calorie based it's so many proteins/fats/dairy a day so when we worked it out she's having about 650 cals.

Struggling slightly being away but trying to keep going and I'll just take it on the chin next week. DD Monday then UD/DD all week and weigh in Saturday.

Struggling slightly being away but trying to keep going and I'll just take it on the chin next week. DD Monday then UD/DD all week and weigh in Saturday.

You will be fine. Just enjoy your time away, and get back on it as soon as you're home. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

DD today and I'm so relieved! No idea what the damage will be from my weekend away but I'll learn to live with it. So glad there's no food today though! Travelling home this afternoon, should be able to leave all food until this evening when I'm back, hope there is actually something for me to eat when I get there!! Weigh in will be Saturday this week, not hopeful but the week after should be better.

DD becoming more challenging now as flight is delayed. 4 extra hours to kill in the airport with no food! I can do it though!

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back