Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Another DD done, 485 calories eaten, 744 exercised off plus 2 hours work. Smallest son's birthday tomorrow but as they're still at school it should be relatively normal food wise until the evening meal. He wants burger and chips so I will have that too but with no bap (I get to eat bread on Sunday, can't wait!!) and a big salad. I think I'll weigh in on Friday and then I can enjoy a wee drink on Friday night :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy birthday little kittybling smallest littley xxx

DD today, yesterday was quite up but no harm done on the scales I think. I have walked 2.2 miles this morning which may have been a mistake, I normally do my walking on a DD in the evening after I've eaten, noe starting to get hungry. Doesn't help that this is the first day off school for the boys and they are making yummy things for lunch, the smell is killing me. I will survive though, planning on eating about 4 and then dinner about 6.

See I'm so pleased I only have 2 more fasts during this school holidays, it's been really tough & dribbling on your sons food really isn't too hygienic right ;)

So some advice about this would be good. Sunday Is an UD for Easter, then DD Mon. Tue needs to be UD as it is small son's birthday party, chippie for dinner after karting. So Wed was to be DD, Thurs UD etc no problem. Except just had phone call from a long term friend who lives abroad, she is home for a week and Wed is the only day she has free for us to get together. There will be food and far too much drink involved so how am I going to work this one? Tuesday will be very up due to chips, then Wed very up due to alcohol.

What is it you say to me? Don't let it spoil your life or something like that. So this week will be 5:2 not 4:3 hopefully you'll still get a sts xx

You're both right it doesn't need to derail me completely. I might fast on Tuesday until I get my chips :) The good news is I weighed in this morning and have lost 2 pounds so all good there. Might weigh in on Sunday though for the end of challenges, not that I'm making the one on this board. Might have made the one over on xen board, must check. UD today, determined it will be a good one. Have a great day!

How are you getting on, Dietninja? Have you started a diary?

Yup and you've already found it! I'm doing fine...one DD down, and the next one tomorrow. I'm planning on eating at 6pm and not before as it worked well for me last time.

We'll done on the 2lb Kitty. Agree with Rach on the next week.

A really positive day today. DD, didn't get eating in the end till about 6 and enjoyed it very much. BUT asked my husband to bring all my excess clothes out of the attic so I could have a bit of a sort. Like most of us I have clothes in every size and shape so I was just grabbing them out of bags and putting them on, sorting in to "too big" "too small" "fits now" and "put away for winter" Once I had finished I discovered that 2 pairs of cropped jean which made it in to the "fits now" pile were a size 14!! Having said that, there is a pair in the too small pile which are a 16 but we'll not mention those.
So on a skinny induced high I called in to Sainsburys to try on some denim shorts I saw there (I'm on the look out for nice denim shorts, let me know if you see any!) So the 16s were too big but the 14s fitted really well! (OK there was some stretch in them but still!) Anyway I decided I didn't like the fit of them (gapey at the back of the waist) so didn't get them but SOOOOO could have!! Well pleased with that all round. Having tried on last years summer clothes I reckon I'm about the same weight now as I was when I went on holiday last year so this year can only be better weight wise. Here's hoping!!

Yay to the non scale victory! Well done! Am in bed now after my DD, am hungry but looking forward to brekkie! Can't wait till I'm a size 14 :)

You could always put a belt on them if it's just the gaping at the back?

Can't wear a belt, Hazey, due to back problems. But I suppose if I'd loved them I'd have put up with it so can't have loved them too much!
I had some bread!! (Only a 1/4 of a slice so far, more later) Happy Easter everyone!!

Yay that's fab matey!!!! I always have the jeans gaping on my back thing, actually that's a fib I have one pair of principles petites that were almost made to measure the way they fit!!! I can't wait to be a proper 14, I have 4 pairs of m&s linen that are 14s & fit but I know they're pretty big!

Back