Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

These must have been pretty big too to be fair but it still gives you such a boost.
I have decided to weigh in exact measure from here on in because I have always weighed on whole pounds but that won't go well as loss slows. So if I weighed 199.1 and weighed in at 198.9 I'd call that a pound but if I was 199.9 and weighed in at 199.1 it would be a STS. So for the record, weigh in on Friday morning was 193.9.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yay that's fab matey!!!! I always have the jeans gaping on my back thing, actually that's a fib I have one pair of principles petites that were almost made to measure the way they fit!!! I can't wait to be a proper 14, I have 4 pairs of m&s linen that are 14s & fit but I know they're pretty big!

I suffer with the gaping back in jeans too, but recently bought some jeggings from Dorothy perkins, problem solved :)

These must have been pretty big too to be fair but it still gives you such a boost. I have decided to weigh in exact measure from here on in because I have always weighed on whole pounds but that won't go well as loss slows. So if I weighed 199.1 and weighed in at 198.9 I'd call that a pound but if I was 199.9 and weighed in at 199.1 it would be a STS. So for the record, weigh in on Friday morning was 193.9. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's ridiculous how some of the sizes are sooo different .. I actually have a size 10 dress from primark ... No way my size , but boy did I feel amazing wearing it.. I was tempted to wear in inside out to show off the label.... Definitely take the boost ..

:)

So I've just made my proper return to bread after Lent. A soda farl with butter and bacon, absolutely gorgeous but feeling totally stuffed now and I'm not sure it was that much!! So that will keep me going until this evening, off to my brother's house for a party and I'll eat whatever is on the menu. I have also had a little Lindor egg I should say :)

Can't wear a belt, Hazey, due to back problems. But I suppose if I'd loved them I'd have put up with it so can't have loved them too much! I had some bread!! (Only a 1/4 of a slice so far, more later) Happy Easter everyone!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ah bread... My dearest bread, crusty white farmhouse from Tesco ....... Nirvana!

Can't wear a belt, Hazey, due to back problems. But I suppose if I'd loved them I'd have put up with it so can't have loved them too much! I had some bread!! (Only a 1/4 of a slice so far, more later) Happy Easter everyone!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You must have a small waist, I have that problem too.

Ooooo love soda farls,

Well done on the loss and getting into the shorts x Can't remember when I last wore shorts...the world is probably a happier place with my pasty white thighs kept undercover!!

Hahahahaha this is so me too!!! My legs have been really affected from 102lb weight loss & not in a good way, white loose skin which needs to be forever hidden!!!!

Shorts are strictly for holidays abroad and for around the garden. And they're long shorts!
A good day today, ate plenty of chocolate and other things, walked 6.25 miles but don't think somehow that will put a dent in the calories consumed! Looking forward to a DD tomorrow.
Will think of soda farts if I get hungry....

Yes, I practically ate my body weight in chocolate yesterday, but am avoiding it today..positively encouraging the kids to eat it or hide it!

A really good DD today, only 361 calories in plus a small bite of small son's fudge, probably made it straight up to 500!! 950+ burned off walking 5.5. miles so all good. I'm going to have an in between day tomorrow, keeping it quite low if I can because Wednesday is going to be really up. All good!

A really good DD today, only 361 calories in plus a small bite of small son's fudge, probably made it straight up to 500!! 950+ burned off walking 5.5. miles so all good. I'm going to have an in between day tomorrow, keeping it quite low if I can because Wednesday is going to be really up. All good! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant day! I was pleased with my net of 136 but you beat me xx

Hey that's brilliant, better than me, squeezing every last calorie out of my DDs, sometimes even going over a bit :rolleyes:

Back