Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

In between day today so about 1000 calories in, 1200 exercised off :) Tomorrow is going to be SOOOOOOO up!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Terrible day, walked 2 miles this morning then had total blood sugar crash about lunchtime and had to eat, probably too much but still reasonable. 3.3 miles done tonight, hopefully that will offset any damage, think I'm still under 1000 for the day so I think that's fair enough under the circumstances! UD tomorrow, looking forward to that I have to say.

Down Day today and all going well. I went shopping today with my Mum and managed to buy a pair of denim shorts at last, size 14! A tiny bit neat but very pleased with them. Dinner shortly, then walk.

Down Day today and all going well. I went shopping today with my Mum and managed to buy a pair of denim shorts at last, size 14! A tiny bit neat but very pleased with them. Dinner shortly, then walk. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Woohoo that's brilliant. I bought a pair of size 14 jeans on eBay that I tried on last night to see how close they were to fitting & don't get me wrong I admit I'd need a long top as I had to tuck my tummy in to them but they did up & on my legs looked quite ok

Back