Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

I know what you mean, Lexie, there were bits of me hanging out that shouldn't have been there but with the right top could wear them now and in a month or 2 I reckon they'll be perfect.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know what you mean, Lexie, there were bits of me hanging out that shouldn't have been there but with the right top could wear them now and in a month or 2 I reckon they'll be perfect. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done!!! I'm hoping at goal they'll look good but I'm also a bit worried I'm gonna need a whole new wardrobe of clothes & although I've only spent about £400 most of it's been on eBay & I have about £2500 worth of clothes in my wardrobes....

Well done on the shorts, where did you get them ? I want some for my hols xx

Ended up getting them in Peacocks, they had loads more variety than everyone else and I really liked the fit.
Ali, I am walking between 4 and 6 miles a day, can really notice the difference in my bum, just the belly to sort now!!

The uppest day I've had for a while but walked 6.3 miles too which should offset a bit of it anyway. Looking forward to my DD tomorrow....

Hey well done on the progress so far - checking in to follow you! Doing exante at moment but looking to switch to intermittent fasting in June

Most of the time I have the dog with me so don't feel so bad. When I do go out without him I just put the head down and just keep going and ignore everything else!
DD today and I wakened up starving. I've had loads of water/green tea/coffee so doing ok so far. I ate far too much yesterday including lots of chocolate so feeling the effects today. I'll eat at about 4 when the kids come in. 2.8 miles walked so far, I'll do more after dinner.

DD today and I went shopping with my Mother (Oh Joy!) but it kept me from thinking about food so that was good. Home about 4 and had a small packet of raisins and 2 gluten free Jaffa cakes (grrrr, should have left them alone!) Dinner is Weight Watchers cottage pie with extra veg taking me to 395 calories. I'll have a snack later if I feel like it. Walked 2 miles this morning, may do another couple this evening or may tackle the ironing pile instead before it crushes us all to death. Weigh in on Saturday this week, better be good the way I'm feeling at the moment.....

DD today and I went shopping with my Mother (Oh Joy!) but it kept me from thinking about food so that was good. Home about 4 and had a small packet of raisins and 2 gluten free Jaffa cakes (grrrr, should have left them alone!) Dinner is Weight Watchers cottage pie with extra veg taking me to 395 calories. I'll have a snack later if I feel like it. Walked 2 miles this morning, may do another couple this evening or may tackle the ironing pile instead before it crushes us all to death. Weigh in on Saturday this week, better be good the way I'm feeling at the moment..... Sent from my iPad using MiniMins[/QUOTE
Good day.. Oooh I love Jaffa cakes x

They're a bit too nice, glad I was able to stop at 2....
So I did another 2 miles tonight AND all te ironing, knackered now. I had challenged myself to walk 100 miles in April, the grand total ended up at 149.3 so well pleased with that. Why do I not look like Twiggy with all that walking??????
I am toying with the idea of joining the gym but can't quite decide yet, not sure what's stopping me though!

That's brilliant, well done .. Have you taken your measurements? Xx

Back