Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Planning to give fasting a rest for a couple of weeks Lexie. My skin has been bad for months when I think about it. I look like a 46 year old teenager. I haven't actually decided what to do today, thought I might fast to offset the weekend but not sure, I'l see how the day goes, it will either be 500 or 1200! After that there will be no fasting for a week or 2 to see how that goes.

Forgot to add dinner last night which was Weight Watchers chicken and lemon risotto with tomato, cucumber and cottage cheese. Then 2 glasses of wine fell in to my mouth (weebuns made me do it) finishing the day at 1149 which I'm happy with. And there was a bit of crackling.....

I ended up fasting yesterday as an offset to the weekend and ended up on only 250 calories with one thing and another. The plan was to do 1200 today and I have managed that despite the gods conspiring against me at every turn. A friend arrived this morning for coffee and brought scones. I had a wheaten one with butter, no idea of calories but made my best guess. Went to work for 2 hours (energetic work!) and then had late lunch, 2 slices of Nimble with ham, tomato, cucumber and cheese triangle and a packet of pom bears. Then another friend arrived for coffee, thankfully she texted and asked if I wanted buns and I said no. I did have a chocolate oatie biscuit thing though. WW chicken hotpot with some tomato, cucumber and cottage cheese and that's about it. Should be roughly right calorie wise so all good.

I ended up fasting yesterday as an offset to the weekend and ended up on only 250 calories with one thing and another. The plan was to do 1200 today and I have managed that despite the gods conspiring against me at every turn. A friend arrived this morning for coffee and brought scones. I had a wheaten one with butter, no idea of calories but made my best guess. Went to work for 2 hours (energetic work!) and then had late lunch, 2 slices of Nimble with ham, tomato, cucumber and cheese triangle and a packet of pom bears. Then another friend arrived for coffee, thankfully she texted and asked if I wanted buns and I said no. I did have a chocolate oatie biscuit thing though. WW chicken hotpot with some tomato, cucumber and cottage cheese and that's about it. Should be roughly right calorie wise so all good.

Well done babe x

I ended up about 1000 calories today due to a manic day and no time to eat! I'm out for lunch tomorrow so I imagine I'll make it up then although I plan to behave myself. I can't decide whether to weigh in Friday or Saturday, we'll see how the rest of the week pans out.

I ended up about 1000 calories today due to a manic day and no time to eat! I'm out for lunch tomorrow so I imagine I'll make it up then although I plan to behave myself. I can't decide whether to weigh in Friday or Saturday, we'll see how the rest of the week pans out.

Well done. Best to see how tomorrow goes then decide when to weigh in x

Isn't it awfully quiet around here?? I think I've had a good day but difficult to say for sure. I was going out for lunch so just had a latte and a yogurt this morning. I walked the dog, walked to the train, then from the train to the restaurant and then back to train and from train home. A total of 5 miles or so. Lunch was beef and Guinness casserole with mash (which was probably full of butter) and veg. I resisted dessert so that was it. I'm full up now so no dinner required, I'll have a snack later if I need one. I think I'll wait until Saturday to weigh in so that will keep me on the straight and narrow tomorrow in theory.

Isn't it awfully quiet around here?? I think I've had a good day but difficult to say for sure. I was going out for lunch so just had a latte and a yogurt this morning. I walked the dog, walked to the train, then from the train to the restaurant and then back to train and from train home. A total of 5 miles or so. Lunch was beef and Guinness casserole with mash (which was probably full of butter) and veg. I resisted dessert so that was it. I'm full up now so no dinner required, I'll have a snack later if I need one. I think I'll wait until Saturday to weigh in so that will keep me on the straight and narrow tomorrow in theory.

Lunch sounds lovely! And well done on the miles. I am only quieter for 2 reasons, one I used shedloads of data while we were away so trying to stay off the net while I'm away from wifi & secondly we aren't allowed to charge our phones at work anymore from the CPUs or take in chargers to plug in so until my portable charger arrives I am being careful with battery life too. As Arnie said I'll be back lol x

Well the scales might have played nice if I hadn't fallen mouth first in to a tin of chocolate biscuits at the interval at orchestra rehearsal last night. Feeling fat and bloaty this morning not to mention tired and grumpy. A pleasure to be around in fact! I'll keep calories tight today to see if I can minimise the damage and I'll weigh in in the morning.

Well the scales might have played nice if I hadn't fallen mouth first in to a tin of chocolate biscuits at the interval at orchestra rehearsal last night. Feeling fat and bloaty this morning not to mention tired and grumpy. A pleasure to be around in fact! I'll keep calories tight today to see if I can minimise the damage and I'll weigh in in the morning.

These things happen. Just smack whoever brought the biscuits I say!!! Xx

I'll do that next time! Didn't weigh in this morning, too depressing. I'm going back to fasting and to hell with the spots, I can't do deprivation at all!! Binge day today and on we go after that.

I'll do that next time! Didn't weigh in this morning, too depressing. I'm going back to fasting and to hell with the spots, I can't do deprivation at all!! Binge day today and on we go after that.

I'm sure the spots aren't as bad as you think honey! I'm sure you probably have but have you been buying facial wash for spot prone skin? I use it else I know my skin would be bad. I know I can't do low cal all the time anymore. As I said the thought of 1200 cals a day for the rest of my life is just too much. 5:2 feels like a doddle compared to permanent deprivation!

So... Last week did not go well, the return to deprivation was not a happy one so I have a new plan for this week. I'm going to do 5:2, fasting Monday and Thursday, I'm going to keep the calories under control (but not as low as 1500) Tue/Wed/Fri/Sun and Saturday will be a binge day as it inevitably ends up that way anyway. Lets see how that suits and to hell with the spots for now.

So... Last week did not go well, the return to deprivation was not a happy one so I have a new plan for this week. I'm going to do 5:2, fasting Monday and Thursday, I'm going to keep the calories under control (but not as low as 1500) Tue/Wed/Fri/Sun and Saturday will be a binge day as it inevitably ends up that way anyway. Lets see how that suits and to hell with the spots for now.

That's my kinda plan. I do 16-1700 non fast days apart from Sarurday which is eat what the hell I want day. It works babe & spots are a sign of youth so I'd happily cling on to them ;) xx

I'm still wavering with what to do though. I'm fasting today in any case and I'll see how I feel on Wednesday to see if I'll fast again and again on Friday or stick to 2 fasts. Decisions, decisions. 3 fasts worked well when I wasn't messing about so I might do that again and make sure to eat my 500 calories rather than mess about with fluid only etc. I'm away next week for 4 days so need to factor that in too.
I spend so much time looking backwards at what might have been if only I'd stuck to it blah blah blah that I put myself in a bad headspace so I'm starting fresh today and pretending this is the first day I have ever dieted and concentrate on what is in front of me and not what is behind.
SO 500 calories today, as usual I'll wait until later to eat for the first time today, that's what suits me. Have a great day everyone x

No point looking backwards at the what ifs (says the Queen of what ifs!) all we can do is look forward to work towards our goal a day at a time. You were the person who showed me 5:2 or 4:3 whatever you want to do can work & I'm so grateful to you. Day at a time Kitty xx

No point looking backwards at the what ifs (says the Queen of what ifs!) all we can do is look forward to work towards our goal a day at a time. You were the person who showed me 5:2 or 4:3 whatever you want to do can work & I'm so grateful to you. Day at a time Kitty xx

Awww how lovely! Well I have finished today at 570 calories and I'm happy with that since I also walked 5.16 miles so I reckon the extra 70 calories were well taken care of! Early night tonight I think and a nice UD tomorrow to look forward to.

Back