Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Considering I aren't getting any exercise done, maybe I could join in too hehehe xx

Right everyone what time are we setting off for synchronised bum kicking on Monday?

Count me in :) a running, bum kicking class sounds like a wonderfully fun, high intensity, interval training cardio workout ;)

A new week, a new diary name (credit to Weebuns for that one) and more weight piled on. Back to fasting today after pigging out for 2 weeks. 3 fasts this week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, weigh in Saturday. I'm hoping a chunk of that gain will be gone by then. Wish me luck!

A new week, a new diary name (credit to Weebuns for that one) and more weight piled on. Back to fasting today after pigging out for 2 weeks. 3 fasts this week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, weigh in Saturday. I'm hoping a chunk of that gain will be gone by then. Wish me luck!

Good luck , you can do this xx

I didn't manage to get anything to eat today until 7pm. Not planned that way, just how it panned out. I've had 321 calories leaving me a snack for later. 3 miles walked too. I haven't found it hard today, I think my body is heaving a sigh of relief!

I didn't manage to get anything to eat today until 7pm. Not planned that way, just how it panned out. I've had 321 calories leaving me a snack for later. 3 miles walked too. I haven't found it hard today, I think my body is heaving a sigh of relief!

Great day! And blooming loving the diary title x

2nd fast of the week done, relatively painless. Walked about 6 miles too and painted the bathroom ceiling, not to mention hoovering and changing beds. Should sleep well tonight!

Really bad day yesterday and had decided not to fast today, to stuff myself all weekend and start again on Monday. Then wakened up this morning and managed to change my mind. Fasting today and will weigh in tomorrow as planned. The weekend will be heavy duty as I'm having all my siblings here tomorrow for a party, it won't be pretty. Hopefully will be able to pull it back again on Sunday.

Back