Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

So we put the poor child on the 8am train to Dublin. First of all the girl he was supposed to be travelling with missed the train so he's on his own. Then he got so far on the train and was told the line was flooded so they took them off the train and put them on a bus. Then they got off the bus somewhere else, waited around for a while and then got on another train. He's supposed to be met in Dublin at 11 but he is still on the train somewhere and has no idea when he'll arrive. STRESSED!! Thank God for mobile phones though... Not only do I need food but a large glass of wine would be lovely!!

So we put the poor child on the 8am train to Dublin. First of all the girl he was supposed to be travelling with missed the train so he's on his own. Then he got so far on the train and was told the line was flooded so they took them off the train and put them on a bus. Then they got off the bus somewhere else, waited around for a while and then got on another train. He's supposed to be met in Dublin at 11 but he is still on the train somewhere and has no idea when he'll arrive. STRESSED!! Thank God for mobile phones though... Not only do I need food but a large glass of wine would be lovely!!

Nightmare hon x

Well he arrived eventually, 4 and a half hours to make a 2 hour journey. I have eaten all my calories and feeling like I'm getting the cold so just want to stuff. Early night I think.

Well he arrived eventually, 4 and a half hours to make a 2 hour journey. I have eaten all my calories and feeling like I'm getting the cold so just want to stuff. Early night I think.

Hope you are on an up day today? Xx

Yes, thankfully an up day today, this is my uppest day of the week usually. Weigh in this morning, 3 pounds off so well pleased with that, plan to be well in to the 180s by Christmas so I never have to look at 190s again!

Yes, thankfully an up day today, this is my uppest day of the week usually. Weigh in this morning, 3 pounds off so well pleased with that, plan to be well in to the 180s by Christmas so I never have to look at 190s again!

Well done!! Xx

A bit of a rough week with one thing and another but food has been reasonable, not great, but reasonable. A good fast yesterday and plenty of walking. Hoping for a well controlled UD today with another fast tomorrow before weigh in on Saturday. I have a renewed sense of purpose so going to get this job done x

A bit of a rough week with one thing and another but food has been reasonable, not great, but reasonable. A good fast yesterday and plenty of walking. Hoping for a well controlled UD today with another fast tomorrow before weigh in on Saturday. I have a renewed sense of purpose so going to get this job done x

Brilliant that's the attitude xx

A nicely controlled UD today with 3 miles of walking and shopping on top of that! In a good head place at the moment. Fasting tomorrow and weigh in Saturday.

1.4 off this week. Pleased with that as it's been a funny old week. Going to try and retain some control today, Saturdays usually get out of hand if I'm not careful. Still planning treats though!

1.4 off this week. Pleased with that as it's been a funny old week. Going to try and retain some control today, Saturdays usually get out of hand if I'm not careful. Still planning treats though!

Woohoo well done (posted this earlier! But damn dodgy signal at gym it didn't show up)

Fasting today after 2 up days. They weren't too bad but not great either. Kitchen demolition has commenced which makes sticking to my fast slightly more challenging but I'll manage. 3 miles walked so far, plenty more later.

Fasting today after 2 up days. They weren't too bad but not great either. Kitchen demolition has commenced which makes sticking to my fast slightly more challenging but I'll manage. 3 miles walked so far, plenty more later.

Can't wait to see piccies of new kitchen!!!

Back