Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

So... Christmas has happened and I'm really not sure how it has gone to be honest. I had a tummy bug Christmas Eve, sick as a dog, so didn't eat a huge amount on Christmas day and haven't felt like eating meals really although I have felt like picking at a lot of things I shouldn't have! Like an entire box of Lindor.... Smallest child also had the bug then on Christmas night (getting home from my brother's house about 45 minutes away from ours took about 3 hours with all the stops we had to make.) so he kept me busy and I really have no idea what calories have been eaten. Too many, of that you can be sure.

ANYWAY I'm not going to weigh in until the new year but I am going to start fasting again, today being the first of them for this week. I think my body is heaving a huge sigh of relief! I have also ordered a Garmin Vivofit for myself, looking forward to that coming in the next few days for extra motivation. I have also acquired a second dog over Christmas, a wee foster baby, so lots of extra walks required to keep the 2 of them out of mischief.

Here's to 2015 and GOAL!

Yay for the positivity! You were the one who made me believe in fasting & without you i would likely be 14 stone again as I was losing the plot & was up to 12:10 so together in 2015 we can both hit target x

Thank you Twinkie girl.
Fasting today and it went well. quite a relief not to be eating crap.
Menu was WW cottage pie with extra veg, 4 cocktail sausages and a packet of mini cheddars for 538 calories. Walked a mile on the beach but it was too icy to go too far. A good day.
In laws coming tomorrow (oh joy!) for lunch so will be a very up day. Don't mind as I plan not to get back to things really properly until the beginning of next week even though I will be fasting, if that makes sense.

Thank you Twinkie girl. Fasting today and it went well. quite a relief not to be eating crap. Menu was WW cottage pie with extra veg, 4 cocktail sausages and a packet of mini cheddars for 538 calories. Walked a mile on the beach but it was too icy to go too far. A good day. In laws coming tomorrow (oh joy!) for lunch so will be a very up day. Don't mind as I plan not to get back to things really properly until the beginning of next week even though I will be fasting, if that makes sense.

Well done on your fast - almost a relief right lol

Well done on getting your first fast out of the way yesterday KB x

Fasting again today although not counting up days and having very very up days at the moment. I'll weigh in properly on Monday for a proper restart and go from there.

Excited about my vomit arriving Lisa?? Lol. I really need to remember that I'm in charge when it comes to this device. I had done 6 miles yesterday before it arrived, who knows how many steps that was, then I put it on and had reached about 6000 steps of the 7500 goal it had set me by bed time. I was really cross because I didn't want it thinking I hadn't done my steps when I'd done 6 miles! Ridiculous, need to wise up.

Excited about my vomit arriving Lisa?? Lol. I really need to remember that I'm in charge when it comes to this device. I had done 6 miles yesterday before it arrived, who knows how many steps that was, then I put it on and had reached about 6000 steps of the 7500 goal it had set me by bed time. I was really cross because I didn't want it thinking I hadn't done my steps when I'd done 6 miles! Ridiculous, need to wise up.

I know.. That's what I thought lol.. Thought you might have been really naughty and vomit was a blessing ;) obvs realised really quickly that wasn't the case xx

I have my fitbit set at 10,000 & am so grumpy if I don't do them! Xx

New challenge created - http://www.minimins.com/5-2-fasting/348376-easter-2015-challenge.html

Back