Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Fasting today but judging by my outrageous up days I really need to fast 5 days a week and eat for 2! No will power for up days but have no problem with down days???

Fasting today but judging by my outrageous up days I really need to fast 5 days a week and eat for 2! No will power for up days but have no problem with down days???

I think it's the control thing, on a down day we can't have it simple as whereas on an up day you know you can....

Fasting again today. UDs still haven't improved, no will power there but DDs are all good and plenty of walking, it's amazing how motivating the vivofit is (yes, I went back to it!) Weigh in tomorrow....

Fasting again today. UDs still haven't improved, no will power there but DDs are all good and plenty of walking, it's amazing how motivating the vivofit is (yes, I went back to it!) Weigh in tomorrow....

My UDs are horrendous at the minute & I need to get it under control. I've just had a chat with hubby as I'm eating for no reason, yesterday & today combined I've eaten about 4 days calories which is just stupid. We can do this x

My children call it the "red line of doom". I love it because it does make me get up and run around the house like a loon.
Lexie, we CAN do it, you have already done it, don't beat yourself up.

1.6 off today so pleased with that given the UD issue. On we go!

At least with this plan, we know it doesn't take too much to counteract the bad UD's.
I know us ladies can do it, and we will support each other all of the way x

Binge day today as planned but plenty of walking too. I'm going to throw everything at it this week and see if I can get a really good loss to give me a boost. Really want to get in to the 180s and stay there (well, until I hot the 170s that is ;-)) Wish me luck!

Binge day today as planned but plenty of walking too. I'm going to throw everything at it this week and see if I can get a really good loss to give me a boost. Really want to get in to the 180s and stay there (well, until I hot the 170s that is ;-)) Wish me luck!

Good Luck honey pie x

Managed a controlled day this week (don't usually on a Sunday) and walked MILES due to walking the dogs separately at the moment. I'm exhausted! Good start to my "full on" week.

Happy fast today, always so much easier on a Monday... 395 cals in,might have a snack shortly. 20800 steps done, 8.94 miles according to my Vivofit. UD tomorrow, always a challenge.

Back