Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

I'm on my fone for the next few days as my friend has borrowed my iPad while she in hospital. Gonna try keep up.

Brekkie- porridge
Lunch - roasted veg and pasta salad , banana and grapes. Green tea

just got on the computer so having a catch up with everyone.
its gonna be a pain for the next few days going on my fone but 'm doing my good deed while my mate gotta rest up in hospital.

weighed in this morning instead of yest as had a mate staying over and totally forgot - was being such a good hostess!!!

so 2.5lb off for me this week! I'm surprised after my weekend off plan and a steak night tea in Wetherspoons on Tuesday.

just had some toast before I go do my Florence Nightingale bit visiting my mate so tea will be late

Food for today -GREEN DAY

HeA - rf cheese, semi skimmed milk
HeB - original oats so simple, 2x wm bread

Breakfast - porridge (HeA and B)

Lunch - mixed roasted veg and pasta salad, banana and grapes. Green tea

Tea - veg lasagne (HeA + 8 syns - for the sauce - don't know exactly but I'd rather be over than under with syns) with roasted butternut squash

Snacks - vegemite on toast (HeB)

Drinks- tea ( with milk from HeA), diet lemo, water, green tea

I've got some strawbs and raspberries for later with a danio yog

so far so good

Evening Kitty well done on your loss chick x

Thanks !

I'm not long in from the hospital and just had me tea. even though there was a platefull , I was that hungry I've just ate a packet of crisps too.
How's you doing ? x

Im doing ok thanks hun - trying to get the gain off from the last 2 weeks WI's 1.5lbs - loads of fruit n veg and trying to keep syns down a little :D

I've got my iPad back!!! Yay!!! :D

Not gonna bore you with past few days but Fri and Sat I wasn't 100%.

Bk on it today :)

Food for today -GREEN DAY

HeA - semi skimmed milk
HeB - original oats so simple, some beef in my stew (+ 4 syns)

Breakfast - porridge (HeA and B)

Lunch - Mediterranean couscous with added toms, peppers and spring onion, banana , Green tea

Tea - stew made with with Lean beef, pearl barley, onion, leeks and carrots , with carrot and swede mash

Snacks - boiled egg and wm roll (5syns)

Drink - tea ( with milk from HeA), water, green tea

I've got some strawbs and raspberries for later with a danio yog and a tangerine

Yayyyyyy glad you have your IPad back Kitty.

Best not ask about the weekend then eh? Your back on it today thats all that matters chick

Lets just say I had a bit of repetitive strain - from hand to mouth !

It's getting better thanks !! ;)

So no work today

Green Day

HeA - ss milk, low low cheese spread
HeB - oats so simple original porridge, wm roll

Breakfast - porridge, tangerine

Lunch - homemade veg and lentil soup, toasted roll (no spread) with a boiled egg, strawbs topped with a danio, green tea

Tea - Feeling the need for comfort food

pasta with garlic, onions mushrooms , broccoli, and peas in a cheesy sauce made from low low. I also added 2 baby bel light (4syns) and 3syns worth of Parmesan .

Snacks-
banana

drinks - tea with milk from HeA, green tea . Gonna try for 3 litres of water today too!

Last edited:
image.jpg This was amazing !!
I haven't had any syns so far today so added two baby bel light and 3 syns worth of Parmesan - cheesy heaven !!:D

View attachment 115649 This was amazing !!
I haven't had any syns so far today so added two baby bel light and 3 syns worth of Parmesan - cheesy heaven !!:D

this looks sooo yummy... more cheese is always a good idea ;)
I make something like this but with leeks & peas too :D

It was FIT !! I'm stuffed to bursting tho.
Was defo worth 7 syns.

So really wasn't that stuffed at all - just ate a tangerine and a bag of shapers popcorn for 4 syns.
They kept looking at me !! ;)

11syns in total for today. Struggled with the water tho - managed two litres, maybe hoping for three was too much

Half off for me this week. Was expecting a gain after friday and saturday so I've managed to rein it back a bit.

Not sure whether I'm going to do extra easy or red today

Breakfast - strawberry danio, banana and a fruit tea

Decided to go extra easy!

lunch - 3 LM red onion sausages, fried egg, beans, mushrooms and onions.

tea - pork steaks, carrot and turnip, brocolli, sprouts and mushy peas

Last edited:
Not sure whether I'm going to do extra easy or red today

Breakfast - strawberry danio, banana and a fruit tea

Decided to go extra easy!

lunch - 3 LM red onion sausages, fried egg, beans, mushrooms and onions.

tea - pork steaks, carrot and turnip, brocolli, sprouts and mushy peas

snacks HeB (2xwm bread ) with ham and a baby bel (2syns), hot choc (2syns) with milk (HeA) breakaway (5syns)

Back