Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Updated for today

HeA- ss milk
HeB- 2 x wm bread

Breakfast- apple, banana, strawberry Greek yog and a fruit tea.

Lunch - poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms on (dry) toast , tangerine and grapes

Tea - chicken 'stew' - diced chicken, bacon, browned with onions, garlic and mushrooms, peppers and carrots in a little stock, (2syns corn flour) . Served with boiled rice. Strawbs and yog for pud

Drinks - tea , fruit tea, green tea ( I like my tea !!) water and diet lemo

snacks - pomegranate , hazelnut hot choc (2syns)

Yep only 4 for today . I'm out tomorrow night and don't count my alcohol as syns so I just have little syns or none the day before, on the day and the day after drinking. Bit of damage limitation. Try to eat as much superfree too on those days

Bet you make up for it when you do tho ?
I've got a christening on sun too!! My social events are like the bloody buses - all or nothing!

I've been a busy bee so far today.

Got up early and went into town to do some Christmas shopping. Only had a fruit tea as wasn't feeling hungry but got into town and smelt the Maccie D's. I was very good and resisted the lure of a sausage and egg McMuffin. While shopping I could smell the Greggs and the Sayers but resisted too. Near fell off the wagon walking the through the Christmas markets, but no food passed my lips.
So after a 2.5 hour whizz around town Ive come in and stuffed my face with a brunch-

2 LM sausages, bacon, mushrooms, fried eggs, beans and 2 wm toast with a big fat cuppa !!

Love SW !!:D
Gonna have a fashion show with some of my stuff and see what I'm gonna wear tonight.

Happy Saturday everyone!! X:)

I've been a busy bee so far today.

Got up early and went into town to do some Christmas shopping. Only had a fruit tea as wasn't feeling hungry but got into town and smelt the Maccie D's. I was very good and resisted the lure of a sausage and egg McMuffin. While shopping I could smell the Greggs and the Sayers but resisted too. Near fell off the wagon walking the through the Christmas markets, but no food passed my lips.
So after a 2.5 hour whizz around town Ive come in and stuffed my face with a brunch-

2 LM sausages, bacon, mushrooms, fried eggs, beans and 2 wm toast with a big fat cuppa !!

Love SW !!:D
Gonna have a fashion show with some of my stuff and see what I'm gonna wear tonight.

Happy Saturday everyone!! X:)

You do realise that its the LAW that you have to show pics on minis of new purchases dont you? lol

I wouldn't want to break the LAW now!!! :D

So here's my shopping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    949.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Thanks! I'll have to check with my mate if my arse looks ok in the skirts. After all that dressing up - I'm not wearing any of that stuff tonight!

Felt like I've drank my body weight in water today. My tea was Jacket with HeA cheese, big salad - lettuce, toms, spring onion, beetroot, carrot and gherkins.

Morning everyone!! Happy Sunday!! :D

Ive got a little bit of a wine head from last night but nothing major. Just catching up on here with a brew in bed before deciding what to eat and get ready to go to a christening.

I was very good last night as no food passed my lips at the party, and non when I came in!! And the plus point to not eating when I came in last night is that I didn't fall head first into the fridge like the other Sat! ;)

Gonna have to go extra easy today as I'll be out most the day and will have to go the buffet.

Brunch - 3 LM red onion sausages, mushroom and onion omelette with a baby bel and beans

hope everyone having a good day so far! X

Morning Kitty - ^5 to not eating and raiding the fridge well done.

I hope you have a lovely afternoon @ the christening luv x

Just in from the christening !!

Was very good food wise - I had some duck ( no crispy bits) and salad in a pancake , and some beef mushroom and boiled rice . No other food passed my lips. :D

I have had a good drink of wine tho today - ah the baby who got christened - he was a cutie!!
Lovely little afternoon then we went to meet my mate for a catch up.

just in , got a cuppa tea and a red onion LM sausage on a slice of wm bread.

Here's hoping that my good food choices have paid off. X

Bloody well done Kitty thats brill - glad you had a good day chick x Im sure it will pay off

Thanks luv, and its been my * week too!! I resisted everything in pastry, the desert trolley and the table full of Sweets and treats !! Feel like I've been a saint today ! X

Back