Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Morning everyone!:)
feeling very tired from the weekend.

Haven't decided if I'm gonna go green or extra easy today, will have to have a look what I have in then decide.
Gonna try for 3 litres of water today as well as lots of green tea

​breakfast - banana, cuppa tea

lunch - butternut squash and sweet potato soup, boiled egg butty on dry toast with lettuce and tomato.

Last edited:
Wakey Wakey Mrs lol are you still with us?

I have just actually woke up from a power nap!!!:rolleyes:
just watching a Christmas film on telly while munching on some fruit

Decided to go green!!!

breakfast - banana, cuppa tea
lunch - butternut squash and sweet potato soup, boiled egg butty on dry toast with lettuce and tomato. Grapes and a tangerine
tea - veg curry made with chickpea Dahl, with added onions, mushrooms, peppers, green beans and courgettes . Depending on how hungry I am when I'm cooking it might have some brown rice with it too.

Snacks - non as yet!

image.jpg So , was hungry while I was cooking so cooked some brown rice too.

I was about to tuck in so added a bit of salt - only I had just refilled my salt grinder and hadn't put the lid on properly so I had lumps of salt on my dinner!! Argh!!! , thankfully it was only on the side bit so I was able to scape the most of it off!!
the only positive is that it will help me get my 3litres of water down me today!!!

I've just realised that I haven't had my HeA today so I'm gonna have to have a hot choccy later on to use my milk.:)
got some strawberries and blueberries with a strawberry danio on top to have in a bit.

Gonna go green today. Gonna try to eat as much superfree today as poss before I weigh in tomorrow .

HeA-?
HeB- 2 wm bread, tin of tuna

breakfast - banana, tangerine green tea.

lunch - tuna, sweetcorn, lettuce, toms, spring onion, carrot, beetroot, gherkins and a boiled egg, fat free dressing and 1 slice of bread . Apple.

Tea -
Leftover chickpea Dahl and veg curry,uncle bens pilau rice -small pouch(guessing 2syns as a large one is 3.5 ) ( let me know if I'm wrong) cauliflower, brocolli and green beans

image.jpg

snacks - mug of butternut and sweet potato soup with other slice of wm bread from HeB,
got blueberries and a strawberry danio for later.

HeA- ss milk . Only had a few cups of tea today so will use rest later.

Thanks for that! I could only find the syns on here for the normal sized pouches . :)

I'm ok thanks. Spent the day cleaning up ready to put up my tree after watching the Nelson Mandela memorial thing on the news . Bloody hell fire !! Never saw so many people trying to make a political point in one place that wasn't the House of Commons. Think they all forgot that the whole point was to remember what Mandela had done. Rant over !

Lol Rant all ya like. Ive not watched a lot of TV today I saw a glimpse of the crowds on the news but I was making tea. x

So just checked what I've ate today and realised that I've only had 2syns (pilau) .
so I've just added a meringue nest to my blueberries and danio. So there's another 2.5 .
Probs have a hazelnut hot choccy later (2syns) to use up my milk. Still only 6.5 for the day but I was drinking sat and sun so a bit of flexisynning for me .

Ah thanks luv! I'm trying very hard with this superfree!! Really wanna try and meet the challenge for this month. I'm gonna try to be good over Christmas , saying that I'm not a big chocolate eater but I do luv a mince pie and Xmas pudding. On Christmas Day and Boxing Day I'm gonna be off plan but not go mad. My sister is having a party over the holidays so I'll be off plan then too.

Im fine thanks luv, how's you feeling today?
I still need my mate to check what the skirts look like on .
fingers crossed for weigh in, it was my * week too. But I've been sooo good food wise !

So, weighed in this morning. Only lost 1lb this week. Considering it was my * week I've done ok but I've been soooo good food wise. Sooo much superfree. Need the fairy to come too. Maybe I had too much superfree??

Extra easy today
HeA - ss milk
HeB - branflakes

breakfast - branflakes

lunch - scrambled eggs, bacon, beans and toms on 1 slice of wm bread (3syns) , banana and tangerine , green tea

A pound loss is brilliant especially with all the festivities etc at this time of year.

Thanks!
I know it's a loss , but I haven't even started on my Christmas catch ups with friends and family yet.:eek: I was hoping for maybe a bit more today as I've been so good. Wanted a bit more off to help with the impending damage that's bound to happen !

Tea - Stew - made with shin of beef, carrots, onions, leeks, a potato , pearl barley and stock. Proper winter warmer. Might top with beetroot too !!

Back