Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

If the prunes don't work why don't you take some dulcolax to get things movin then you won't feel rubbish, worse thing ever when you're bunged up xx

Oh no poor Kitty :):), don't be so hard on yourself hun. We're all human, I've been there too. Sorry your feeling this way. I appreciate that you tried something new this week by limiting carbs but what that did was make you feel deprived and caused a blow out. I think next week if you stick with what your comfortable with, your ee and green days you will do better and be happier, its important for us to enjoy this journey too. Just draw the line hun, don't worry bout the number on the scales, just look forward to next week. Besides gains take a while to show up, u might get a good loss tomorrow or sts and then u can reverse any gain by next weigh in. So all's not lost just yet. Keep your chin up lovely, you've done fab considering the hectic work week you have had and have made an extra effort to post your food and come on here everyday. That's brill hun. Good luck for tomorrow lovely ! :D

Kay xx

If the prunes don't work why don't you take some dulcolax to get things movin then you won't feel rubbish, worse thing ever when you're bunged up xx

Thanks . Even when taking them tablets I can't guarantee that I'll 'go' . With being a school teacher I can't be running off the loo every two mins which is what normally happens.
X

Oh no poor Kitty :):), don't be so hard on yourself hun. We're all human, I've been there too. Sorry your feeling this way. I appreciate that you tried something new this week by limiting carbs but what that did was make you feel deprived and caused a blow out. I think next week if you stick with what your comfortable with, your ee and green days you will do better and be happier, its important for us to enjoy this journey too. Just draw the line hun, don't worry bout the number on the scales, just look forward to next week. Besides gains take a while to show up, u might get a good loss tomorrow or sts and then u can reverse any gain by next weigh in. So all's not lost just yet. Keep your chin up lovely, you've done fab considering the hectic work week you have had and have made an extra effort to post your food and come on here everyday. That's brill hun. Good luck for tomorrow lovely ! :D

Kay xx

thanks Kay . I know what your saying is true. Think its just a bit more gutting cos of the wedding on sat and wanted to be a bit lighter.
Thanks for your kind words xx

Evening Kitty - I hope something works for you hun!! I've just remembered ive got some prunes in i'm going to have some for brekkie tomorrow with some scan bran cake and a yogurt I think :D x

I've been missing in action for ten days!

Im back - AGAIN!!!!
Long story short!

I was at my mates wedding all day last weekend ( totally off plan) and spent last Sunday recovering! Was such a boss day catching up with mates and had a great laugh.
Monday struggled through the day in school. Tuesday got the call from ofsted!!:eek: They were due in on the weds and thurs- so working in school til gone 9pm then coming home and working til 2-3 am. Over two nights I had 7 hours kip. So the inspection and observations went well. Then I get a message from a head in another school about coming in for a lesson observation and a chat on the Friday morning about a job So more stress there. That went well. During the summer fete on Fri evening a few of us decided to go for a 'few' so two a.m. I fall into my mates spare bedroom . Then yest went to a communion party. The weekend flew by with no time to do school work. So today's been a bit of a blurr.

Hopefully I'll be able to get on here again every night. Busy week writing reports!!
It's never ending!?!

So today's food-

ee

breakfast - 2 nimble bread with ham on
lunch- roasted veg( onion, mushroom, courgettes and peppers) with Cous cous, HeA of cheese , banana
tea- lamb leg steaks chopped and made into a curry sauce( onions, mushrooms, peppers chilli, garlic, curry powder and nat yog with basmati rice

not much extra snacking superfree today but been too busy to.
Just had a packet of shapers popcorn 4,5 syns.

Will hopefully manage to get round to catch up with everyone !

WOW lol - That was a whirlwind 10 days Kitty - glad you had a fab time with ya mates. Its good to catch up :D

Be good to see ya back posting again

Right!!
I've kicked myself up the @r$€ !!! And given myself a thoroughly good talking to!!!

I keep putting off doing what only I can do!! I'm the one that puts the food in my mouth and after another stressful week in work last and eating huge amounts of choc and sweets thinking that it will 'help' me , I have drawn a line under it.

The posts and updates on minis always remind me that
1) it's not easy
2) I'm not on my own
3) we all have days like 'that'
and also that
4) targets can be achieved
5) it CAN be done!!!!!

So today has been my new start. I've felt positive and have resisted the 'naughties' that have been offered my way!

red day

B - wm roll with boiled egg in, slice of toast when I got into school (HeB ) green tea

L- chicken breast chopped with a mound of cherry toms, peppers and cucumber , bowl of raspberries and grapes topped with fat free strawberry yog, cuppa

Snack when home from work - wm roll with ham in (6)

Tea- mound of carrots, brocolli and cauli - forgot to take my steak out of the freezer.

Snack - big bowl of blueberries, strawberries, grapes and raspberries topped with fat free raspberry yog

I'm gonna drink the rest of my HeA milk in a bit after I've had my fruit . I've got some low syn treats ready but I don't think I'll have any. Trying to keep my syns low for the next few days and to drown myself in water and green tea. I'm on a school trip tomorrow so I'm planning on taking a packet of low fat crisps and keep everything else syn free or in my red day allowance .
Going to do a bit of tidying around and I've got a few bits of work to do. Once done I'm gonna catch up with everyone .

Hope alls well!!

Right!!
I've kicked myself up the @r$€ !!! And given myself a thoroughly good talking to!!!

I keep putting off doing what only I can do!! I'm the one that puts the food in my mouth and after another stressful week in work last and eating huge amounts of choc and sweets thinking that it will 'help' me , I have drawn a line under it.

The posts and updates on minis always remind me that
1) it's not easy
2) I'm not on my own
3) we all have days like 'that'
and also that
4) targets can be achieved
5) it CAN be done!!!!!

So today has been my new start. I've felt positive and have resisted the 'naughties' that have been offered my way!

red day

B - wm roll with boiled egg in, slice of toast when I got into school (HeB ) green tea

L- chicken breast chopped with a mound of cherry toms, peppers and cucumber , bowl of raspberries and grapes topped with fat free strawberry yog, cuppa

Snack when home from work - wm roll with ham in (6)

Tea- mound of carrots, brocolli and cauli - forgot to take my steak out of the freezer.

Snack - big bowl of blueberries, strawberries, grapes and raspberries topped with fat free raspberry yog

I'm gonna drink the rest of my HeA milk in a bit after I've had my fruit . I've got some low syn treats ready but I don't think I'll have any. Trying to keep my syns low for the next few days and to drown myself in water and green tea. I'm on a school trip tomorrow so I'm planning on taking a packet of low fat crisps and keep everything else syn free or in my red day allowance .
Going to do a bit of tidying around and I've got a few bits of work to do. Once done I'm gonna catch up with everyone .

Hope alls well!!

Evening lovely - gotta love a positive post :D

Good to see ya back on board xx

Evening lovely - gotta love a positive post :D

Good to see ya back on board xx

Thanks (again !!!). Sheila!! :):D
Ive made more comebacks on here than Tracy Barlow has on Corrie!!! ;)

Fingers crossed I stay for an extended episode now!!

Xx

Thanks (again !!!). Sheila!! :):D
Ive made more comebacks on here than Tracy Barlow has on Corrie!!! ;)

Fingers crossed I stay for an extended episode now!!

Xx

Pmsllll that made me giggle .

Im sure your gonna be around more often your bum will be sore from the kickings if not!! lol

I'll hold you personally responsible for my virtual ar$€ kicks!! :rolleyes:
Xx

Quick update on yesterday's food. Was done in after the school trip.
Why do you always feel more hungry than normal when your on a trip ??????

B- 1 wm toast,(3) 1 weetabix oaty bar (5)

L- 2 x wm rolls with cheese and salad (HeB and HeA ), walkers lights,(6) strawbs and grapes.

T - wm mushroom pasta in sauce with brocolli

I've been AWOL for a few days but I have a valid excuse- been busy getting me a job!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I'll blow my own trumpet by saying that I have been head hunted! The school I am in now cannot keep me due to staff returning from long term sickness and maternity. Other schools found out that I was available for sept and after a lesson observation and a chat they offered me the job. !!
Ive stayed on plan over the last few days, apart from a small wedge of of cake and a small bowl of chips that have sent me over my syn allowance.
Im sitting in bed with a snotty nose and a lemsip .

Hope everyone's well xx

Yay ! Well done on the job front hun, I am so happy for you Kitty ! :D Looking forward to starting the challenge together too on Monday :p. Hope your having a lovely weekend !

Kay xx

Well done on being head hunted, that's fab. Bet you're soooo pleased with yourself :) xx

Ah thanks Rae Rae!!! I'm mega chuffed. It's the easiest job I've ever got. Even better because there was no interview - that's where my nerves go. Xx

Back