Kitty's Diary

KittyB

Gold Member
Thought it would be good to try and journal.
I'm starting day 4 today on LL. I'm really wishing I could go home from work and curl up in bed and sleep for a while until these effects are gone!

Probably running into a TMI area here but.....I went to the toilet this morning for the first time since sunday morning when starting this diet.
I had been worried I'd be constipated, but no.....anyways, since going I've felt sick, my tummy feels like it could be really unsettled if that makes any sense. I can taste sweetners in my mouth and the last thing I feel like doing is eating a pack or drinking water.

I guess this is normal, and I think I may well try and get finished slightly earlier today and get home to try and sleep.

Also - I'm blummin freezing, my colleagues have got the fans blowing at full pelt and I swear you could hang coats of my n*pples at the moment!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kitty x

Hiya,
Well day 5 for me today, after fainting at work yesterday I'm really worried about everything today.
I swear I've done nothing but cry since sunday. I don't seem to be able to get a complete grip on this and I'm so so worried about the effect it will have on my relationship.
My boyfriend has been really supportive, but having moved 300 miles to live with me, I'm so worried that he's gonna be effected by this.

He keeps reassuring me but it's got to be wearing thin with him.

I need to try and keep a perspective on things I know, but I feel so bloody low :(

Kits x

Hiya,
Well day 5 for me today, after fainting at work yesterday I'm really worried about everything today.
I swear I've done nothing but cry since sunday. I don't seem to be able to get a complete grip on this and I'm so so worried about the effect it will have on my relationship.
My boyfriend has been really supportive, but having moved 300 miles to live with me, I'm so worried that he's gonna be effected by this.

He keeps reassuring me but it's got to be wearing thin with him.

I need to try and keep a perspective on things I know, but I feel so bloody low :(

Ohhhhhhhhh Kitty
Hes moved 300 miles to be with you that tells you everything?He loves you and he is there for you show him this web-site and he will understand your not the only one with these symptoms?
I did CD last year and spent week 1 crying week 2 say the diets fantastic week 3 saying look I can get into these clothes now!
Keep at it,Im not sure about the fainting have you got any time you can off from work ?Maybe a day just relaxing is what will see you through?
Come the weekend I bet you'll be feeling so much better and your nearly at weigh-in day and that will give you a boost!
:D chin up your doing so well ((hugs))
xxc

Day 8

Well today is my offical day 8, although it's day 12 in terms of my group.
I can't believe I've made it through to day 8, earlier in the week I was so despondent and upset but somehow....and definitely with the help of all you lovely people I've made it to this point.

Yesterday was sheer hell - more on a psychological level than anything else but it was one of those occasions where I had no choice but to be surrounded by free alcohol and food as one of my friends got married.

So there was a 3 course meal to contend with, (Leek and Potato soup, Roast Beef with all the trimmings followed by Strawberries and Cream - I'm drooling again just thinking about it!) free wine, wedding cake, chocolates and then the evening buffet!

I can't tell you how I got through the day, because I so nearly didn't. :confused:

I'm sure people thought I had mental health problems as I sat there chanting to myself through gritted teeth, "I want to be thin so I can't eat that" :D :D

I tried to console myself with a toffee bar:rolleyes: but with so many other things so close to hand that I really so desperately wanted to eat, all I could liken my meal to was chewing on toffee flavoured plasticine :eek:

So....today, Vowing to make today a better day, I dragged my sorry butt out of bed and clipped on my LL pedometer, borrowed the neighbours dog and set off on a mission to try and achieve somewhere near to the 10,000 steps I should be walking a day. :eek:
The result :confused: mammoth blisters, sore feet and am feeling even more sorry for myself :( and I only managed 6000 blummin steps!!

I'm hopeless at this drinking water malarky, only 1.5 litres today so far (*slaps hand*)

I need a huge kick up the backside and pointing in the right direction me thinks :D

Kits x

Blimey, it's been a while since I came in here

*blows off the cobwebs

:)

Today's a very surreal kinda day. It's the day of my lovely fiance's Xmas do and I'm having kittens panicing about all the lovely thin, pretty, did I mention thin? lasses he'll be out with.
Last night Colin took me out into Cardiff, and got down on one knee and proposed. :) My heart just skipped a beat thinking about it :eek: :eek:
I can't get my head around the fact that he wants to be with me, let alone wanting to marry me!!
Anyway, what is it with my head and all this negative thinking about tonight? :rolleyes:

I'm 3 stone 6lbs into my journey today and still only 1 ruddy dress size. How can that be?

Love Kitty xxx

Congratulations Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm 1 dress size, are you sure????? Or do you still go for a baggy look??

i am still wearing my old stuf but when i put some thing on that fits me now people all comment on how well i done but i dont want to go spending, waste of money,

Kitty - I was so chuffed for you when I got your text last night!!!

I could have told you that a proposal was imminent - that man of your's loves the very bones of you!

He really is a very lucky man!

Many congratulations, sweetheart!!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)

It's still not sunk in properly! OMG I'm gonna have to get my skates on and get this weight off :eek:

Seriously, 3st 6 down and only one dress size.
I was a 26 when I started this, I have some trousers I brought in Asda the other week both a size 24, one pair fits me and bordering on being big, the other pair are very difficult to fasten and gives me a not very flattering 'Camel Toe' :eek: :eek:
I mean that would look great on a thin person, but on me :eek: LOL

Issy, you told me how much Colins eyes sparkled when he spoke about me last time I saw you, I truly saw it first hand on Thursday and i'm tingling now just thinking about it :)

Have attached a piccie of my engagement ring :) Hope it comes out ok :)

Love Kitty xxx

Attachments

• 18ENG25R.jpg
    18ENG25R.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 40
Hi Kitty,

Reading back on your posts, your not having an easy time of it, but boy oh boy, bonus points cuz your sticking with it regardless, You are really doing brilliant, your down 48lb, thats 3 and a half stone, swear to god, brilliant.

Saw on a post earlier, a quote " Keep Going Forward, cuz do you really want to go back??" or something along those lines, hit a mark with me.

Congratulations on getting engaged, see your man loves you, now you need to start loving yourself and realising just how well your doing.

gotta try to get that water into you, I noticed two days last week I wasn't in the mood to drink and the weightloss just stopped, think of it as the water is the channel that the fat exits our bodies, if we don't feed it water, then its got no channel out. I've been hanging out of a five litre bottle of water ever since and the weights started moving again.

6 days till your trip to lapland, you lucky baggage, have fun, talk soon,

Congratualtions on your weight loss Kitty!!!:D :D :D

&

Congratulations On Your Engagement!!!

Your ring is beautiful!!!

What a fantastic Christmas this is for you:D

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations. Gorgeous Sparkler as well.

Are you sure about the one dress size. I have lost 40lbs and am down almost 3 (full 3 in some clothes)

x

Bettyboo

I have lost 2 st 9lbs and evn though my boobs,waist etc have shrunk my tummy hips and bum have not kept up as well so Im still in same size so I can keep my horrid lumpy bits covered. Though the rest of my tops are flapping in the wind.
So I can sympathise with you Kitty

Love the ring

Sonkie

Back