Kiwi's Calories

Hi thanks I'm doing good thanks.

Been hit n miss with cal counting this past week but managed to loose a pound so maybe I didn't eat that much birthday cake after all lol.

Been reading up on clean eatting n discovered a 50 day no sugar challenge which I started yesterday I'm expecting the cravings to be in full swing tomorrow but I will try n remain strong. I've notice already it's much easier to keep my cals low if I don't have that sneaky biscuit (I kno probably an obvious thing).

I'm also trying to drink more water. Both of which is supposed to reduce bloating which I recon is one of my biggest problems. By the end of the day I get a right pot belly on me!

Breakfast
4 nimble
Phili extra light
Protein shake

Lunch
Chicken
Sweet pot
Veg

Tea
Turkey burgers
Salad

Snacks
Nimble 2
Phili extra light
Chicken noodle cup a soup

All for around 1500

Day 3 with no sugar n I'm doing well :) really wanted a biscuit this afternoon but not enough to chew someone's arm off for if u kno what I mean. I also turned down a cadburys cream egg.

Just feeling a bit tired whether that's sugar related I dunno but I've not had any mood swings like I expected. I once did the dukan diet which cut out all carbs for the first 5 days, I turned in to a horrible wench n nearly caused me n my fella to break up coz I flew off the rails at him coz he'd put something in the wrong recycle bin haha. Needless to say I stop the diet there n then n rammed half a pack of cookies down my neck.

Today I've had 1600 cals. Would have been less but I munched a massive handful of cashew nuts whilst waiting for tea to cook. I was starving. But went to gym after so all is good.

Turned down a cream egg?! Now that is sheer dedication!;)

Sorry if I'm posting this twice my phone said the last one failed.

So here we go again....

Had a great weekend fun wise but soooooo bad food wise. Was my hen do n had way too much of the flowing: cake, fast food, sweets, crisps, loooooots of alcohol n bacon n sausage butties for breakfast!

I put 1lb on but was so worth it.

Was planning on getting back on it today but my car died this morning so was lucky to make it to work so never mind my shopping trip I had planned to stock up in healthy stuff. Had to eat what was at work n ill admit its been shocking.

I'm off work tomorra so going to fix car, go gym and organise myself! So fingers crossed for arch improved week.

Ah sounds like you had a great hen do, I'm glad. Am sure you will hop back on the wagon this week. Good plan going on a shopping spree for healthy stuff :)

Hurrah car fixed. Off to the super market to buy nice healthy things. Going to attempt the hairy bikers chicken Thai curry looks yum!!!

Shopping done. I have bought:

Turkey mince for turkey burgers and turkey chilli.
Chicken for nandos chicken n sweet potato mash.
And lamb...... Any suggestions?

I've also go a joint of pork in the freezer for pulled pork. Going to have this Friday with plenty of veg.

I've got no excuses not to b good this week except on sat, going out for lunch but ill just have to behave.

Yum all your meal plans sound awesome. Turkey burgers are my current fave :)

Well there goes half a tub of cookie dough ice cream. I've been so bad this week. Finding it really hard to just say no.

My energy levels are so low at the mo which makes me wanna eat crap n also cnt b bothered to stand in the kitchen cooking. Not been to the gym either.

I think I need a good lie in tomora n a chilled weekend to get me back up n running again. Only 4 weeks til my wedding so I need to find some will power from somewhere sharpish.

New week new start!!!

Gosh this is getting old lol.

After a bingeful weekend I will b angelic all week..... Hmmm

Breakfast
4 slices if nimble n phili
Protein shake

Lunch
Tuna rice and tomato sauce

Tea
Turkey n bean chilli n salad

Snacks
4 ryvita
2 protein shakes

Total cals 1450.

I'm hoping the shakes will satisfy my sweet tooth coz I've cut out all sugary things.

Gym tonight see if I can get any closer to my target of 1 pull up lol

I had a wee overindulgent weekend myself. Gained a couple lb. :( But HEY!
We are coming right back at that wagon and sitting in the driving seat, yes?! Long may your good week continue!

Aiming for another good day today.

Breakfast
4 nimble, extra light phili n protein shake

Lunch
Rice, tuna n tomato thing (glad I don't have any more in the fridge to eat, it's not the greatest)

Tea
Turkey burgers (made with breast mince, about 100 cal less than normal turkey mince)
N salad

Snacks
Mushroom cup a soup
Protein shake
2 nimble n phili (won't b having tea til 9ish so need some thing to keep me going)

Oh n a handful of chocolate shreddies ooops (I've estimated these at 75 cals, what a waste!!!!)

All food will total 1460.

I'm quite positive about this week. I just need to make sure I can stay strong over the weekend.

So I'm back after a long n unhealthy weekend I'd gained 1lb when I weighed Monday but I've managed to shift it plus another 0.2 lol. I've been to the gym 3 times since Sunday n eatten well tue n wed.

N now about to tuck in to a fresh scone with butter n jam. I'm my own worst energy. Fingers crossed I can have a good day tomorro n work it off in the gym :)

Back