Kiwi's Calories

Ohh dinner sounds delish, is it spicy? Do you make the sauce?

Chocolate biscuits are so evil- I fail to understand how it is physically possible to jam 100 calories into something so small and un-filling. I could eat a whole pack no qualms but if I tried the small amount of cals in straight choc or sweets would feel too sickly! Its similar to how I can always squeeze another chip or piece of bread or mouthful of pasta/rice no matter how full I am but can't do another bite of meat etc WEIRD!

Na I'm cheering tonight it's out of a packet from asda. I've not had the one before so don't kno if it's spicy but the soy n ginger one was delucious. Almost as good as a real Chinese... Almost.

Yea I kno what u mean. U finish ur tea n couldn't face another mouthful but there's always room for a piece of cake or pudding no matter how stuffed you are. Defiantly my down fall x

Skipped the gym last night felt rough as rats. Woke up this morning n feel worse. Really fancy a macdonalds or KFC to cheer me up lol I will resist!!!

Breakfast was a mixture of toast jam n ryvita. Really didn't fancy porridge at all.

Not sure what's for lunch yet. Might get some cooked chicken n a salad bowl from morrisons. Will have to look it up coz I don't kno if they cover it all in oil to make it taste nice. Failing that could have a ww ready meal they're still half price.

Tea is pork steaks n whole meal pasta. Need to think of a sauce I can put with the pasta otherwise it's going to end up dry n boring.

Hope everyone's having a good day xxx

I've just had a small piece of birthday cake. By god it was good!!! But at just short of 300 cals I won't be having another slice.

Going to the mother on laws for tea tonight she's cooking from the 'hairy dieters' cookbook. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 lb down for me today :)

very pleased after a not so angelic weekend. Mother in law made lovely low calorie starter of ribs n main of sweet n sour chicken. All yummy. And then girdle buster pie for pudding. The clue is in the name. It was like a cross between a cheesecake n an artic roll but toffee flavoured. I really dread to think how many cals were in it but my god it was gorgeous!!!!

Today I will be a calorie angel :)

breakfast porridge n ryvita

Lunch curried chicken salad

Tea turkey burgers and salad n maybe some sweet pot wedges depending on how many cals left.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x

My mother in law made the girdle buster pie n it's lucky I had stretch leggins on coz jeans wouldn't have stood a chance!!!

I have this pair of jeans in my wardrobe that I refuse to throw away. I bought them nearly 10 years ago n back then I don't kno if it was the jeans or whether I had a good bum back then but they used to be called the 'good bum jean' lol.

A couple of years ago it got to the point were I couldn't get them up past knees so I am very happy to report that last night I got them on not only above my knew but up to my waist n fastened. Achievement right there!!!!

However there is a little way to go in that 1. I cnt sit down in them haha. N 2. From the back they are that tight that it looks like I have an extra set of buttocks where they dig in on my thighs.

I determined to wear these n have them looking good for my honey moon. (I think we're going to scotland so defo jeans kinda weather there).

Wow I love that it's great to have something to ise to measure how well
Your doing I have a body con dress I want to wear on holiday i was nearly in it by may this year then gained again so that's my goal

I kno the numbers on the scales move but when I stand in front of the mirror I often think hmmm where's it come from I feel the same size as I did a stone ago. But fitting in them jeans has made me think something happened somewhere lol. It's spurred me on a little :)

Ouh body con dress!!! I'd love to wear a tight fitting dress like that but at the moment I always worry that my tummy sticks out.

i wouldn't wear one just yet but the one I got when I was closer to goal looked ok the one I have Is really thick material. So actually hold you in like a body shaper

Only 1150 cals consumed today. Had bad stomach today so didn't have any breakfast n havmt really felt hungry allday. Which I suppose is good in that the fella wants pizza for tea on sat as its his birthday n were going out so it gives me a couple more cals to play with.

might try for a lower cal day tomorro maybe 1400 although I'm back at the gym n on the protein shakes but they're only 115 cals each so will just have to sacrifice a chocy digestive :(

Spinning n weights with my friend. I'm going to hurt so much haven't been for a week n half eeeek!!!

I'm making up for yesterday I'm starving today!

Breakfast
Porridge n honey
1 fruit ryvita

Snack
Slims soup
2 onion ryvita

Lunch
Chicken salad
Shape yog

That's 804 cals so far.

Tea I think is gunna be chicken sweet pot mash n lots of veg which is 464 cals

Totaling 1268 Cals which is low by my standards. If I can keep this up it means I can have a guilt free weekend, with in reason Ofcourse. I will stick to one slice of birthday cake n not over indulge on the pizza. I'm defiantly looking forward to cocktails tho!

I'm going to make sure that I kno that it's a treat n not take it for granted if you kno what I mean. Coz I could eat cake n pizza every day without batting an eye lid before without even thinking about the cals.

After a not so angelic weekend of pizza n birthday cake I've Maintained.

I'm ok with this. Coz I tried in my wedding dress yesterday n it fits great. No back fat or armpit fat splurging over the top n didn't have to lay on the floor to get it done up lol. I've been to the gym twice this week n was really pleased with how hard I worked.

Eatting is now back under control apart from the 4 maltesers my work colleague threw at me this morning but at 11 cals each it's not gunna ruin my day :)

Breakfast (I was ravenous!!)
4 slices of nimble
Light Phili
Protein shake

Lunch
2 slices of nimble
Tin of spag Bol

Tea
Double homemade burger
Wholemeal roll
4 maltesers

Snacks