Kj2s is climbing back up the spiral, yey!

Morning all,

I am feeling very sorry for myself today :wave_cry: I have a sore throat, pounding headache, am shivering and generally aching :(

I don't have to go out till later so I am going to snuggle up on the settee with a blanket and just watch the telly :) damn germs!!!

Karen X

awww noooo! hope u r feelin a little better today!

xxx

Thanks Clare & Katie, I wish I could say I was feeling better but I still feel pretty naff :cry: I have absolutely no energy and feel as weak as a kitten!!!

I am still flat out on the settee feeling sorry for myself :( not getting any sympathy from OH! Wait till next time he is ill eh... :rolleyes:

I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow, I was really hoping to get back to the Gym, so far I've only managed one session :ashamed0005:

Karen X

Hello everyone,

I am feeling much better today, and I have got my computer fixed, yey :D

I had my weigh in yesterday and have lost another 2 lbs this week, yey :cool: but even better it means that I have finally got my 2 stone :happy036: I started at the end of January and have gone up and down (mostly due to holidays :eatdrink023:) but never quite got to the 2 stone milestone :sigh:

So maybe this is the boost I need to get myself to the next level - 3 stone!!! - I have 11 more weeks till Christmas :eek: and would like to get off another stone and a half stone by then, which I think is achievable if I stay focused :D so I am going to log my food to keep myself motivated and hopefully on track...

Here goes for today...

B - Banana berry smoothie with egg on toast - 497 calories, 14.76g fat

L - Cheese & onion wrap - 489 calories, 13.58g fat

and for tea I am planning to have potato & onion curry - 482 calories, 8.56g fat

Totals for the day - 1469 calories, 36.9g fat

plus fruit for snacks in between

Hope everyone has a good weekend :D

Karen X

wooop wooop well done on the weight loss hun! 2 stones is amazing!

Ive been on this diet since jan and when i go to docs on thurs will know if i am at my 2 stone mark! which i am quietly confident about!!

glad u r feelin better! your food dairy sounds amazing!

I have found a great way to avoid the bevvys on a friday nite... go to gym! its working a treat for me!...just need a distraction for saturdays now!!... maybe some gaffer tape is the way forwards haha

have a fab weekend

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have found a great way to avoid the bevvys on a friday nite... go to gym! its working a treat for me!...just need a distraction for saturdays now!!... maybe some gaffer tape is the way forwards haha

have a fab weekend

xxxxxxxxxxx

:rotflmao: gaffer tape lol

I know what you mean though I was good last night, but I might sneak in a couple of vodkas tonight :party0036: I have decided to aim my calories at around 1700 a day, I have read in so many places that too few calories can really slow down your metabolism so I will see how I go come friday - plus that leaves me with enough today for my couple of vodkas tonight, yey! :D

Karen X

:rotflmao: gaffer tape lol

I know what you mean though I was good last night, but I might sneak in a couple of vodkas tonight :party0036: I have decided to aim my calories at around 1700 a day, I have read in so many places that too few calories can really slow down your metabolism so I will see how I go come friday - plus that leaves me with enough today for my couple of vodkas tonight, yey! :D

Karen X

wooop wooop what a bonus! i think thats def a good idea cos the smaller you get the more u can reduce your cals accordingly!

enjoy your voddies! I cant wait to get the girls to bed so i can crack a bottle hehehe

xxxxxxxxxx

Ive been on this diet since jan and when i go to docs on thurs will know if i am at my 2 stone mark! which i am quietly confident about!!

I just noticed we started about the same time and have lost about the same, woo hoo go us!!! I am sure you will get your 2 stone on thurs - good luck :bestwishes:

So far today my food has been

B - grilled bacon, egg, mushrooms & tomato - 280cal, 13.5g fat

L - Chicken, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Potatoes & Gravy - 491cal, 6.15g fat

Not sure about tea yet, may end up with a frozen ready meal

Karen X

I just noticed we started about the same time and have lost about the same, woo hoo go us!!! I am sure you will get your 2 stone on thurs - good luck :bestwishes:

So far today my food has been

B - grilled bacon, egg, mushrooms & tomato - 280cal, 13.5g fat

L - Chicken, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Potatoes & Gravy - 491cal, 6.15g fat

Not sure about tea yet, may end up with a frozen ready meal

Karen X

welll i started xenical in jan an only lost 6lb right up till i joined minis! Minis saved my life heheheh

awwww not fair u got sunday dinner!! boooo! oh is workin today so i couldnt be bothered to make one! my poor kids heheh

ooooh karen i was sooooooo sooooo good last nite! I didnt have any vodka in and couldnt be bothered to walk 100yards to shop so i didnt have drink this week end! woooop go me!..

hope u had a good weekend!

luv katie
xxx

I have not been around this week because I have been ill, I haven't taken my tablets and have eaten what I could when I could :(

If anything haven't eaten enough, or so I thought :confused: - anyway imagine my shock at weigh in yesterday when I gained 4lbs :eek::eek::eek: I was gobsmacked!!! I don't see how that could possibly be right but I jumped on and off so many times - all the same :cry:

I am gonna have to be extra strict this week and weigh and measure everything if I'm gonna shift them squatters for next week :) I will log my food as I eat it:-

B - 2 Weetabix with semi-skimmed milk, apple & low fat yogurt 383cal, 4.74g fat

I feel really upset and very low at the moment :cry:so wish me luck, I'm gonna need it :)

Karen X

hey karen i posted in the friday gorls but will do it agin here!

I think you have a little fluid retention and also when we dont eat enough our bodies hang on to the cals for dear life! i think that is what has happened here!

I think weigh ins should be banned when we have been ill as i dont think it is a true reading!!!

Keep ya chin up! make healthy choices, maybe even plan the day before what meals you will have if it will keep u on track! i think you'll have a big loss next week i just know it!

Eat lots of oranges to get ya vit c up after u have been ill!

keep ya chin up

love katie
xxx

Thanks Katie,

I am feeling much more positive today :D I had a good night watching the X Factor and stayed alcohol free, yey!!!

Here is the food I have planned so far for today:-

B - Cinnamon Banana Toast with milk - 486cal, 10.19g fat

L - Weight Watchers Macaroni Cheese with salad - 345cal, 5.45g fat

Total so far 831cal, 15.64g fat

Feeling good :D

Karen X

I actually managed to get in 3 meals yesterday for the first time in quite a while, yey :D I normally only eat 2 sometines only 1 meal a day which I know is totally wrong :(

So I am going to make a real effort to fit in all 3 meals this week to keep my metabolism working right

todays planned meals so far:-

B - low fat sausage butty with tomato sauce 469cal, 7.89g fat

L - Banana berry smoothie wth cheese & tomato on toast 513cal, 8.48g fat

Gonna have a ready meal for dinner, not sure which yet.

Karen X

hey hun! glad to see u r still positive! im gunna die out that thread about skipping meals.

a cambridge diet councillor has some interesting things to say about when u have meals etc

be right back heheh

Thanks Katie that was a fantastic link, I always thought you had to have at least 3 meals a day and that skipping meals lead to starvation mode an screwing up your metabolism! But its just down to calories in vs calories out!!!

Well it has made a huge differernce to me not worrying about fitting in meals at specific times - are you sitting down - I LOST 5LBS THIS WEEK :bliss:

I am so happy!!!

Karen X

Karen thats amazing!! i told u it would work out for u this week!!!!
u really r super woman heheheh

well done!!

xxx

Hiya,

Just weighed in this week and have stayed the same :( I know why tough, I haven't kept my food log, I usually weigh all my food and work out the calories and fat, but this week I just plodded along and I know my portion sizes have been a little on the large side :eek: especially rice which I have had 3 times through out the week, doh!!!

So this week its back to the weighing and recording again, so here a start:-

B - Cheese & Tomato on toast with OJ - 531cal, 13.92g fat
L- Homemade Chilli with pitta & salad - 496cal, 12.8g fat
D- Homemade Chicken, potato & Mushroom Curry with veg - 564cal, 8.57g fat

Total: 1592cal, 35.29g fat

A good start I think :)

Karen X

yummmmmmmmmmmm i want i want i want!!! (im turning into the cookie monster! first greasy spoons now your menu! heheh)

sts is still fab! You have had larger portions an still sts! Well done mrs! Hows gym going???

Heres to next week:party0027: (hehehe:party0036:heres one for u tooo!!:D)

Come on round Katie you can share mine :eat:

Karen X

woooohoooo!! gobble gobble gobble!!!

yummmmmmmmmmm ((buuuuurrrrrrrrrp!))

that sure was tastey!! your a mean cook! heheh

xxxxx

Back