Kj2s is climbing back up the spiral, yey!

:(:confused::confused: no fridays????????????

Hi Katie,

I had a real bad day yesterday, I went to the Black Country Museum for the day but I was prepared I made myself some food to take with me because I knew everyone else would be having fish and chips :D so far so good, but when I got out of the car I realised I had forgotten by bag of goodies :mad: anyway my willpower was not good enough to resist with no food of my own :sigh: so I ended up with fish and chips as well :( - they were absolutely gorgeous so I think I deserve my STS today.

I am so dissapointed with my weak self control, I know the signs it will probably snowball into a bad weekend now, at the very least the vodka will be out!!!

Karen X

never mind hun! these days r setout to test us! sts is still fab tho mrs!! dont feel too down!

Ive been there loadsa times! dont be too harsh on your self you have come this far dont let a smelly bag of chips get u down

xxxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks Katie, its nice to know someone cares!!! :D

I managed to keep myself under control and had a good weeekend after all, yay! :cool:

I'm hoping one bad day won't make too much of a dent, I would just die if I went back to SW on Wednesday for my first weigh in and hadn't lost or even worse - gained :eek::eek::eek:

Karen X

Awww thanks Katie, its nice to know someone cares!!! :D

I managed to keep myself under control and had a good weeekend after all, yay! :cool:

I'm hoping one bad day won't make too much of a dent, I would just die if I went back to SW on Wednesday for my first weigh in and hadn't lost or even worse - gained :eek::eek::eek:

Karen X

oh i totally know where u r coming from here Karen!! i was soooo good last week and on the sat i went to zoo with the girls stook to my plan etc camehome and was offered a free baby sitter for both girls (an event not to be missed of course hehehe) so skipped dinner and went out on the tiles haha but by monday i was bricking it cos my scales were not being my friend! but i was totally fine on weigh dsy but the stress i went though on mon and tues was soooo immense hehehe i was scale hoppin after breakie after a wee after a cup of green tea hehehe i was an addict but i am sure you will be fine! one day is not gunna make that much difference hun!

keep ya chin up!

love katie

ps course i care! Your my little drinking partner hehehe

Hi,

I've not been very talkative recently, I've been feeling a bit low... :( but I'm going to make an effort to buck up... positive thinking eh :)

Karen X

hey karen good to see ya!

dont feel down! :( the best time to post is when you feel down!

hope u r well hun xxxx

Hey hun...im sorry, i keep forgetting to visit the xen diary thread.

You've been AWOL after saying you were down, hows things now?

I agree with Katie....post when you are down..i find it very therapeutic...you should see the crap i go on about on my diary! Take care hun xxxx

How are you feeling now??
yes keep posting... this site has made me feel so much better when i am down...

Awww thanks girls it means soo much to know you all care :D it is so easy to loose the plot when you feel a bit low a blow weeks of hard work :( but I stuck with it on the diet front and I am doing ok, last week I lost 3lbs and I am quietly hoping for a loss tomorrow :D I am feeling a lot happier now (except for Sunday when John & Edward went out of the X Factor :cry:but thats a different story)

Hope you are all doing well

Luv Karen x

Well done on the 3 lbs loss, particularly as you were feeling a little low, glad you stuck it out eh? Keep fighting the good fight xx

heeeelllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooooo............

You must be physic :eek: I haven't been on here or dieting as such since before Christmas, but I decided to get back into gear Friday and give it a real go, and you poped over to say hello!!! I will take that as a lucky sign x x x

I have been catching up on your thread phew, who would have thought you could have written so much in just a few weeks... I will pop over and say hi as soon as I have caught up :D

Karen x

:) hellllloooo! fab to see u back!

re my thread! lol i really need to learn to stop talking/typing pmsl!!

xxxxx

Hiya guys,

Katie it does feel good to be back, thanks x new year, new start as they say!!! I just caught up on your thread and wow u joined Slimming World, I love it as well, I lost over 3 stone with them a couple of years ago and I am chuffed to say I got throught christmas & new year with only 1 lb on record (thanks to the snow, 3lb on mine) I can confirm that an average gain over the christmas period over the last 10 years has been on average 1 STONE :eek::eek::eek: So I am well pleased with myself :)

I must admit I am finding it a little hard at the moment, I know I need to do a food diary and focus, and I can do that :) so come on we will all do this together xxx

Karen x

hows it going????

Hi Kes,

I must admit I have kinda let things drift a bit since Xmas, I haven't gained but I haven't lost either :( so I am going to make an effort to log my food and also read more of your diaries for inspiration, thanks everyone :)

today's food

B = 2 x weetabix (hex b) milk/water (part hex a)
L = Homemade soup (spiced carrot & ginger), banana.
I haven't decided what to have for tea yet but I can still go green, red or extra easy, oh the decisions...

Karen x

He he have u ever had a week were u have done all days ee? I fancy it but am worried I won't see results I want!

Glad to see your back! Now no more doing a runner :)

Hope u r well love katie

xxxxxx

Hi Katie,

I have not braved the ee myself yet but my consultant raves about it, you just have to remember the 1/3 of superfree!! Mixing it just goes against everything I have learned at slimming world over the years - I'll have to brave it and give it a go soon :cool:

I decided to go green and had pasta with apple and 5x LC light (hex a) mixed in for tea with muller light and a hi-fi bar (hex b) for snacks. I have not had any syns today as I am saving them for a couple :rolleyes: of vodkas at the weekend haha...

Karen x

Hiya,

Wasn't the best day yesterday, my back was playing up all day plus we had a power cut late afternoon into the evening so that screwed up my food plans but it was fun trying to cook by candlelight lol...

anyways here goes

B - Banana

L - Homemade soup, mullerlight

D - Baked bean hotpot - red onion, baked beans chilli powder, chopped tomatoes & mushy peas (bit of a throw together but was quite nice) plus 1/3 jelly/yogurt terrine (1/2 syn)

S - Hi Fi bar (hex b)
Ryvita Minis (hex b) with 5 x LC light (hex a)

Karen x

Back