Kj2s is climbing back up the spiral, yey!

kj2s

Hello Everyone,

I have been around and posting for a while now, but have never got round to starting my own diary thread! Well today I am buzzing so I thought it would be a good time to start, and hopefully keep the enthusiasm going strong. :party0019:

Like I said I am feeling great today, I weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs this week, which means I have finally got below 17 stone :happy036: a place I haven’t been for a very long time, YEY! I only need 1 more 1lb to get my 2 stone, and to top off everything I have got my induction at the gym tonight so I can start adding exercise and swimming to my diet whoop whoop what a day eh….

I hope everyone else is having a good day and that some of my enthusiasm will rub off on you too :grouphugg:

Karen X

Look forward to reading your diary keep up the great work and goodluck with the gym tonight :)

what what an achievement!!! well done you :D xx

woooop woooop!!

you sound so motivated today hun! you should be soooo proud of your weight loss!! ypu r doing fab!!

i will look forwards to reading the K2j dairy!

speak soon

xx

Thanks Red and well done on your 3lbs loss as well this week :) and Beki, thanks and good luck with your first week on Xenical :cool:

Karen X

woooop woooop!!

you sound so motivated today hun! you should be soooo proud of your weight loss!! ypu r doing fab!!

Thanks Katie, I am feling very proud today :thankyou:

Karen X

Major panic, its been that long since I wore tracksuit bottoms I ain't got none :doh: and I only have one swimsuit that fits and I can't find it anywhere :doh::doh: so its off to the shops I go........

Karen X

Hello everyone,

I managed to find myself some leggings and made it to my gym induction :cool: wow have things changed since last time I showed my face in a gym, I was so impressed, I got a data key which the nice instructor loaded with a programme especially for me, then all I have to do is go to the machine it tells me to, put in the key and it does everything :happy036: it sets my level and workout time and when I have finished it tells me which machine I need to go to next - amazing!!!! At the end I had to put the key into another machine and it sumarised everything for me ie time, distance and calories burnt :party0019: technology eh...... Sorry if this is run of the mill stuff for all of you experienced gym bunnies but it shows how long its been since I last went!!!

Hope you are all doing well and feeling great :D

Karen X

hey they dont do that at my gym!!! sounds rite good i have to scribble it all down on a piece of paper after i done me work out!

did u have fun? i lurrrrrrrrrve my gym now!!

xxx

wow, your gym sounds FAB!!!

Yes it is fab, I really enjoyed it :D I had to do 10 mins on the upright bike then 10 mins on the treadmill then 6 mins on the arm turn thingy (sorry I dont know what it is called yet) then 15 mins on the reclined bike :eek: but I only had to do about half the time on each one because she wanted to just show me the programme but I was knackered and sweating like a pig :eek::eek: I am going for the first time on Monday to do the full workout and then some swimming after, I will probably be on my knees at the end of all that :rolleyes:

Enjoy your weekend :D

Karen X

Yes it is fab, I really enjoyed it :D I had to do 10 mins on the upright bike then 10 mins on the treadmill then 6 mins on the arm turn thingy (sorry I dont know what it is called yet) then 15 mins on the reclined bike :eek: but I only had to do about half the time on each one because she wanted to just show me the programme but I was knackered and sweating like a pig :eek::eek: I am going for the first time on Monday to do the full workout and then some swimming after, I will probably be on my knees at the end of all that :rolleyes:

Enjoy your weekend :D

Karen X

ooooh i luv the arm turn thingy! hehehehe

you will soon get used to the work out hun! i found i was upping the levels and spending longer on the machines befotre i was due for the next review!

hope u have a fab weekend!

luv katie

ps. i didnt have a drink last nite! feel like a rite angel :angel09:hehehe... will probably be :drool: when kids r in bed now ive said that tho heheh

Well done Katie, not drinking on a Friday night is quite an achievment, I wish I could say I was as good but unfortunately the vodka bottle just jumped out of the cupboard at me hehehe.... :D

I am not having the best of days today, my computer has died on me :mad: something to do with the screen backlight :doh: so I have robbed my daughters for a bit while she is out :)

I am looking forward to Monday and giving the gym a real go, but I kinda feel nervous at the same time, I suppose everyone feels like that at the beginning:hide: Wish me luck........

Karen X

hey!.. i think i spoke too soon! just sinking a few now hehehe

damn computer!

i felt daft at first it gets easier! Try to remember no ones intrested in you doing your work out! they are counting down the mins so they can get off hehehe

Seriously! no one is intrested in you an wat u look like! the gym look is not a good look any way! if you look good your not doing it right!!

hehehe

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks katie,

I know you are right :) I will feel much better once I get through the first week and get used to where everyting is :rolleyes:

We have swapped with the drinking days :D I had a couple of vodkas Friday but was good last night and didn't have anything :angel09: hope you enjoyed yours!

I haven't eaten yet so I am off to treat myself to some grilled bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomato :drool:

Karen X

ooooh sounds yummy! i just had some choco cornflakes ! was yummy but yours sounds better! hehehe

hope u have a lovely sunday mrs!

xxxxxxxx

Well I did it, I got through my first day :happy036: I found it suprisingly good :D it was really quiet so I didn't feel at all self concious, which was a huge relief!!!

I managed my full programme in the gym, then did 24 lengths in the pool, boy am I gonna ache tomorrow :rolleyes:

I clocked up 365 calories in the gym then another 339 in the pool giving me a total of 704 calories overall :bliss:what a start eh....

Hope you all had a good day :)

Karen X

woooop woooop!

i luv writing everything down that i burn! make u realise how hard it is to burn off that cheeeeeeeeeeezze cake hahah

hope u had a fab weekend!!

Morning all,

I am feeling very sorry for myself today :wave_cry: I have a sore throat, pounding headache, am shivering and generally aching :(

I don't have to go out till later so I am going to snuggle up on the settee with a blanket and just watch the telly :) damn germs!!!

Karen X

Back