Klev's 3d WI results

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Klev, 19 November 2009.

1. Klev

Klev Well-Known Member

Hai all,

First i want to apoligize for not being here a lot lately, been a hard week on me, so after posting my being down topic, i had to process the whole of it all.

It seems that that is over now. I am feeling great and going strong again :D

I managed to stay 100% :D so i am very happy to anounce that todays WI resulted in a 4.4 lbs loss! (on my own scales, on the scales of the CDC it was even more, normally it is less, so i decide to keep my own scales this time).
    The Rose likes this.
  2. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

That's brilliant Hunny! Well done!!! You deserve a good loss :D
  3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Delighted to hear about your brilliant weight loss, you can do it klev x
    Klev likes this.
  4. Guru

Guru Well-Known Member

Hurrah! That's excellent!
  5. Klev

Klev Well-Known Member

Thanks you all :D

i am happy that i kept going despite my thoughts and problems last week. :D i just noticed that i am almost reaching to the third stone! (at least, if i am calculating correctly??)
  6. Rudles

Rudles Well-Known Member

well done you!!!
  7. The Rose

The Rose Rosie

Well done Klev - remember chatting to you when you first joined - you have done brilliantly and hasnt your baby got big and even more beautiful xx
    Klev likes this.
  8. debz32

debz32 Well-Known Member

fantastic !!! 4.4lbs is FAB :D

well done.....

Debz xxx
  9. Klev

Klev Well-Known Member

Hihi, i remember very well :D it was fun!

Yes she has grown very big!! I don't think of her as a baby any more!! she much more like a child now! With attitude and tempers as well :D though luckely, she still smiles most of the time :D

@Debz, thanks :D
  10. jlm

jlm Well-Known Member

well done klevd! Great result xx
  11. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Congrats Klev... the big loss must be very motivational.
  12. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Well-Known Member

Well done love you are doing amazingly well so keep up the good work xx
  13. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

So glad that you're feeling better Klev, is good to see you happy and cheery, so seeing you back to that would be good! Well done on the loss, that's a really good week for you! Be proud.