**Knocking Temptation on the Head Tuesday - Hour by Hour**

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Good Morning all!

Well yesterday my day was fabulous - until I arrived home and ate :cry: small nibbles, not gorging - but still...:cry:

Right, this is it now. I have spent nearly all last night giving myself a good talking to. This really is it - no more messing around, wasting money and having eyes bigger than my belly! From today I am 100% ss until I am 60lbs down and begin going up the steps. I know it is doable, I have done it before, so I'm not allowing myself anymore excuses ;)

Today I am popping to town, so should have plenty to occupy me other than the fridge! :p

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Here's to knocking that temptation on the head today!!!

Hugs x x x

Glad you gave yourself a good talking to about nibbles; today is a new day and with a weight loss of 64 pounds already, you really can apply mind over matter, will power and determination.
Having had a strangely sleepless night (on minimins during the wee hours) today I am office bound. I usually work from home but have to go back in as there is a problem with my laptop (again!).
A couple of colleagues (sometimes we don't see each other for a few weeks) remarked on my weight loss yesterday, so perhaps I might get the odd compliment today.
Must promise myself an early night!

morning both! well done for the kick up the bum emma....dont let those nibbles spoil your journey to slim hun! you can do it! :D
blingbabe hope you get a decent nights sleep tonight and everyone at the office noticed your weight loss hun!! Let us know what they say! :D

today my DH is home as we couldnt get anyone to help out for the stag do (thanks for the suggestions Em, but it was from 10am today until lunchtime tomorrow) so im not looking forward to the day as he wasnt a nice person to be around yesterday as he was in such a mood about it! :(
i'm still in bed ill so nothing planned for the day apart from being bored and living on here! lol

Hope everyone has a wonderful 100% day no matter what plan your on
xxx

morning all....

I was chuffed with myself yesterday....back to SS 100% and i admited to myself at the end of the night, it wasnt difficult. Got my head screwed on for the last 27lbs!!!

heres to another great day!! one step closer to goal!!

anni
xxxxxxxxxx

afternoon girls and guys
hope everyones having a good one
im a bit better today, pains subsiding
i have to go off to the hospital with my wee girl this afternoon, shes seeing the orthopeadic consultant again about her legs. i dont expect they will do anything as her splints still fit ( shes not grown in months ) but hey it gets us out the house, lol

Hi folks,

Stopped lurking and thought I'd say hi, re-starting today after being a lazy moo and looking forward to getting back in control..

Hi Sarah, hope the day is going well for you... you can do it!

Hope everyone else is still smiling too...

xxx

evening ladys

well im 2 packs down and ive had 3 litres of water so far, its a good day
weigh in tomorrow and still totm, i dont feel like ive lost anything

Back