**Knocking Temptation on the Head Tuesday - Hour by Hour**

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Good morning all :D

I have my weigh in today at 11am - quite looking forward to it. I popped on the scales this morning and I am pleased that the scales have moved. I'm not in the next stones (13's) but I know I will be at next weeks weigh in - so it's giving me the motivation I need to keep going! :p

I've names the thread "knocking temptation on the head" because my food gremlins were still with me yesterday :sigh: I'm pleased to say I didn't cave in, but it annoys me even that the thought of food is there! So i'm knocking my temptations on the head today, and watching the scales move down instead ;)

I have a busy morning, so won't be around much. But upon my return to work (after weigh in results) I shall be back to reveal all :p

Summayah - I hope you are ok today hun.

Big hugs to all my fellow minimin'ers! Lets all have a wonderful pound dropping day! x x x

Morning Emma. Fab post name! I love it.Whenever my gemlins appear i shall think of this and also the quote someone told me about yesterday 'if hunger is not the problem, then food is not the answer'. I find it very helpful. Well done on not caving in, and huge huge luck for your weigh in! Im out all morning too ao i will be looking out for your successful loss when i come back. Have a fab day! xxxxxx

Morning ladies!

I need help with the gremlins as I have been terrible for the last couple of days and was feeling very desperate and low about it last night (thanks, Klev hunny, for Skyping me and talking some sense into me!)

My stomach feels awful today and I feel so unclean, but today I'm ready to get back on the wagon, I just need to get my head back into that special place and karate chop those demons!!!

Good luck with your WI, Em, and you ladies (and all that follow) have a successful day xx

Morning girls, hope the gremlins stay at bay for you all today, good luck for your weigh in Emma, I'm looking forwad to next week too as I will too be in the 13's omg and 12's after that sounds very alien to me I have never been that weight ever I went from 10.5 at school to 17.5 when I next checked lol :)
Good luck for today Clare I hope it is a better day for you xxx

Good luck with W/I Emma!
Hello everyone, have a great day!
That's exciting Kat, you've done extremely well!

I've managed to get 2 assignments out of 3 completed so now only one left, which I shall start today and hopefully finish tomorrow. Had a weigh in and lost 2.2lbs which is great as I only have 2lbs more until 810. Can't believe how time flies, 19 weeks of 100% SS. Now only 1 stone until goal x

Bubblyp and Emma hope those gremlins leave you both alone today, think the horrid weather makes us all crave carbs more.....my advice lots of hot drinks.
Like Emma and Miss PK, I can't wait to get into 13's, but as am now losing average of 3lb a week, and have planned day off on 21st reckon it'll be 3 weeks off for me. However,although those 5 pounds I want off are annoying me,was made up when went on BMI calculator last night....29.7 which means I am just about overweight,to some people that would be disgusting ,but for me I'm so chuffed.
Have a terrific Tuesday all.x

Good luck or your weigh in Emma :)

I am looking forward to next weeks weigh in as I should be in the 12's by then. I started in the 14's 2 weeks ago so that makes me so happy!

Have a great day everyone and fingers up to the gremlins!

Hi everyone xx

Day 2 for me and you lot are such an inspiration! Hope the weigh ins go well and can't wait to be aiming for 13s again!!! At the minute I'll be happy to get back into the 15s in the next couple of weeks :)

:whoopass: of those gremlins!!! We will defeat them (that isn't def eat them, it's kick them into touch lol)

Have a fab day all xxxx

:whoopass: of those gremlins!!! We will defeat them (that isn't def eat them, it's kick them into touch lol)

This made me smile x

Yup, still hangin in here. Tough going at times.

Remember guys - water, distraction, determination!

Speak to you all later :)

Emma you're doing fantastically!

Hi hope everyone is ok. Good luck with your wi emma. Went to see my new CDC last night for the 1st time after being back on diet for 5 days and have lost 6lbs. Just pottering about on computer for now but keep ending up back on here. Day off work but have to get moving! What's everyone up to?

Hi everyone! Just a lil update - i've lost 4.5lb this week, so I am feeling fabulous! I invested in the golden vegetable cd drink (I thought £6.60 was a bit steep tbh but I thought it is worth a try) My CDC is very good actually and did say if I tried it and didn't like it she would refund me - but I LOVE IT!!! Has anyone else tried it? Anyone who knows me wlll know that I detest all the soups (they make me heave) so this savoury drink really is top notch :) I think the winter will be much easier for me now that I have a savoury soup/drink to look forward to each day! YAY! :) :) :) Hugs x x x

Today is going OK for me.
Am working somewhere I haven't been for about 4 / 5 weeks and have had a big boost - loads of people have told me how amazing I look!!! A chap I have know for years called me a MILF!!!
I love CD. I have drunk 1.5l of water and am having apple & cinnamon porridge for lunch - yum! it's so cold outside that porridge seems the answer.
Keep away gremlins and lets all keep distracting each other!
Claire xx

What does MILF stand for?

:) I am pleased with myself as I have done my 9kms on the bike and am now headed for the shower. I feel good :)

Emma - lol you are the exact opposite of me. I can't stand any of the shakes but I love the soups. However I agree the veggy drink is a life saver on cold evenings!

MILF is abbreviation for "Mum I'd like to ****".
It's a compliment I believe!?

hey girls

first of all i would like to issue an apology
apparently i was only annoyed at him thru my projecting as im only online to flirt so if any of you feel ive been hitting on you i am so very sorry, rest assured im not that way inclined so you are all safe, i shall not flirt with you again

ok now thats out the way, congratulations emma, another 4.5lb gone forever

ive had my flu jab today. kaya had hers first, was so upset bless her. when i had mine she slapped the doctor for hurting me, lol
got home to realise my temperature is up so maybe shouldnt have had my jab today. have a sore throat now and feeling a bit yuck but am sure it will be fine

damn damn dammmmnnnn Claire... I was soooooooooo hoping you were flirting with me ;) lol

Hope things start improving - definitely needs sorted hun xxx

Morning ladies!

I need help with the gremlins as I have been terrible for the last couple of days and was feeling very desperate and low about it last night (thanks, Klev hunny, for Skyping me and talking some sense into me!)

Went to see your album Clare, you look really good... and will look even more spectacular when you get to your goal right? So smash those gremlins, give them a good kick where it counts and glug up that water! As my CD counselor said, everytime I nibble on some carby food, I'll be hungry the next day, and even perhaps the day after that.. it keeps me focused as I hate going around hungry. Do you like the porridge, it calms my "head hunger" and feels like a ton of bricks in my stomach :D

Back