Knuckled down

Annie68

Silver Member
So after a bad week life wise and the plan going to pot, I got back to it yesterday and was 100% and my head is back to where it should be.

I had put 4lbs on (according to my scales) but it was ToTM too. I've got weighed this morning and 3lbs have come off so most of it was obviously fluid retention. This has given me the boost to get back on track and shift some more weight.

It's the first time in 6 months of slimming and 4 stone gone that I've slipped up. So I don't feel too guilty about it, it's behind me. There are 8 month's till my hubby's 40th birthday and I have 6 stone to lose. I'd love to be in a size 14 clothes by then. It's highly unlikely that I'll be at target, but that's ok, because I'll be getting close to target and I'll look a darned sight better in a size 14 than I did last year in a size 28!!

It seems a bit daft, but I think I needed last week where I ate anything and everything to give me the incentive to carry on. I felt so ick after pigging out that strangely, I'm enjoying eating healthily again.

Onwards and downwards.

Good for you Annie - I have been having a bad week this week too, hopefully today will be a better day....

You sound really positive and I'm sure that by your hubbys birthday you will be in a size 14 - it's great to have something like that to look forward to.

You have done soooo well already and I wish you all the best - I have a long way to go but every dress size feels fantastic!

By the way your photo is lovely!

Back