Knuckled down

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Annie68, 17 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So after a bad week life wise and the plan going to pot, I got back to it yesterday and was 100% and my head is back to where it should be.

I had put 4lbs on (according to my scales) but it was ToTM too. I've got weighed this morning and 3lbs have come off so most of it was obviously fluid retention. This has given me the boost to get back on track and shift some more weight.

It's the first time in 6 months of slimming and 4 stone gone that I've slipped up. So I don't feel too guilty about it, it's behind me. There are 8 month's till my hubby's 40th birthday and I have 6 stone to lose. I'd love to be in a size 14 clothes by then. It's highly unlikely that I'll be at target, but that's ok, because I'll be getting close to target and I'll look a darned sight better in a size 14 than I did last year in a size 28!!

It seems a bit daft, but I think I needed last week where I ate anything and everything to give me the incentive to carry on. I felt so ick after pigging out that strangely, I'm enjoying eating healthily again.

Onwards and downwards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Good for you Annie - I have been having a bad week this week too, hopefully today will be a better day....

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    You sound really positive and I'm sure that by your hubbys birthday you will be in a size 14 - it's great to have something like that to look forward to.

5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Glad you are back on track Annie ~ I know what you mean about enjoying eating healthy again after pigging out!! Good luck with your target ~ you can do it!! xx

6. Oh-Amy

Oh-Amy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can do this Annie! :)X

7. HollyM

HollyM Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You have done soooo well already and I wish you all the best - I have a long way to go but every dress size feels fantastic!

By the way your photo is lovely!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.