Kraze saying ello ^^ looking for buddies =]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tiitanium, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Name~ Kiira Kraze (add me on facebook should you wish).
    Age~ 24 years young =P.
    Location~ UK.

About me?!~ Im a fun loving 24 year old girl with a dream to be happy beyond what i know now. i love making new friends and having a laugh.. i am usually described as the "joker" in a group because i love making people have a good time and enjoy themseleves. i have a bizare sence of humor.. and i do not fit the "a fat girl" i am fat yes.. curvy or whatever you want to call me but thats not all there is to me. I like debating and discussing things that interest me such as.. War,Politics, Current affairs, News... random things from tv programmes .. anything really , if you can hold up a real convo without the words "sex""cyber" and "naked" then come and chat =]... im not into sexual things via a comp and im certainly not up to meet random people for one night two nights or similar i am all about building friendships and learning. i live alone and currently work in customer service.. i have a good telephone voice some say HAHA....I love festivals/partys and also love the idea of camping.. old building interest me and i feel most at home walking in the dead of the night.. i have three places i wish to visit in the world more then anywhere..alcratraz the maz secrurity prison in san fransisco , the secret annex musuem , Autzwitch concentration camp , i also have the desire to go to normandy and visit the war momorials... yes i do have a keen interest in the world wars and history.

LIKES~~ music , reading , the news , art , anime , gaming , the gym (yupp i do go [​IMG]).. walking ... the sea , rain , thunder , dogs , dragons , tattoos , piercings... anything a lil different... i love people that can be themseleves and a lil crazy.. people that aint afraid to break the mold of society..

DISLIKES~ boredom , cheaters , lies , malious ideas , terrorisim , steriotypes (although we all do it). Narrow minded people and those that gain from others. i hate robbie williams lol hes so arrogant.

MY take on todays life.... i really think that we as people are to greedy and that we complain others such as goverment for all teh bad things happening , its easy to blame others for things that happen , but i reckon if we all took a bit of the responsibility for things then it would be a better place... i believe that we fought wars to be free but i dont think we live free , we are dictated to about how to live almost in everything we do... i think capital punishment is silly , who says two wrongs should make a right... but yeah i have strong views on many things and i like to debate them.

=]

so yeah i just joined and im looking to meet open and honest people to have a chat giggle and get to know..

=]

ps= i did join this forum months back but kinda lost my way.. since then i have embarked on a journey and not turned back im down 2 stones since january. i workout every single day and love it.. sometimes its hard so i thought joining back and being around posistive people would keep me focussed. =].:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Kraze and welcome to minimins! Have you only just started posting?

4. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    Welcome Kraze! I wish you luck on your journey!
    What diet are you doing? And what sort of music do you like?
    I like your "places to visit" list, one of mine is to go see Chernobyl :D That would be awesome.

And you look so much younger than 24!! Lol :p

5. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Well , no i posted in this section and in the surgery section about 5 months back (im guessing the length). but doctor declined my request for surgery and i slumped to a all time low... now im glad i didnt have surgery because i know i can do this myself.

nice to meet you and i LOVE your sig.

6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Minerva hii :).
    Thankyou i feel old but people say i look young its okay at times :p.
    i love rock , indie , goth , oldies , chart stuff... hmm a bit of everything really.. i have some embarrsing tunes amongst my collection sshhh,, lol..

i'm not doing a diet as such i am on Xenical tablets via the doctor and im sticking to a strict low fat diet..
    I go to the gym every day and walk between 2-5 miles daily i also do 30-90 mins of dvd workouts each day..LOL.. im not obsessed i promise im just trying to make it happen you know. x

7. Minerva

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    It is of course possible to diet by yourself but it definitely helps to have someone to do it with! If I didn't have the constant weekly support of my LighterLife Counsellor I really don't know if I'd have stuck it out for as long as I have done...! :)

Nice to meet you too, I like your signature, you look like a really fun person! Though I must say I'm not a fan of the madonna piercing. Lol! And I will be dying my hair red very soon too. O_O Wonder if I'll look like a nutter. :)

Lol we all have some embarassing music in our collections, I believe I have some Backstreet Boys in there somewhere!! Hahah, nowdays I listen to metal/rock mostly. :)

8. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Well its nice to meet you ^^.
    i like some metal but not too heavy i love the band THE CURE.. you prob heard of them :p..

Red hair rocks... your sig picture is just so freakin kool... you look realllllllly good. well done..

So hmmm can i buddy up with ya? exchange some motivation with each other from time to time... ?.

9. Minerva

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    heheh of course. I'll add you on facebook, I always check that. :D ... but I can't find you o.o ..

Tiitanium likes this.
  10. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    search for Kiira Kraze on the manchester network..
    whats your name on FB ill look you up incase you cant add me.

11. Minerva

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    Can't really find a Kirra Kraze. :(

Last edited: 3 April 2009
  12. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    There are no results for you. Make sure all words are spelt correctly

hmmm facebook playing up? do you have the email addy you signed up with i could search for that?.

13. Minerva

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    lol! found ya.

And could you please edit your above message and delete my full name? :) Thanks. xx

14. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    yup done. :) ill try adding you now.

15. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    it seems that i cant add you , it just wont find you.

16. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back.

Irene xx

17. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    thanks irene hun im doing better this time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.