Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

Welcome back x

You've taken the first step so that's good :)

Maybe take the plunge and join the SW group for support? Plus you'll get all the new books etc.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back x

You've taken the first step so that's good :)

Maybe take the plunge and join the SW group for support? Plus you'll get all the new books etc.

You are right Lisa *Gulps*

New books...hmmmm, good thinking!! have they chnaged much? my ex still has all mine and the childrens possessions so never getting back my old books, including the recipe ones!

By the way Lisa, I got engaged - we are very happy... he got all romantic and proposed on the Thames during a romantic dinner cruise, he asked the pianist to play our favourite song ans got down on one knee in front of everybody, on valentines day!!! we are getting married hooefully later this year - now there should be my motivation in itself huh!!!

Aw that's lovely x

Congratulations :)

Yes. That's a great goal to work towards - a wedding!

The books haven't changed that much but it's worth having them all and going to group. I rejoined in January as I hadn't lost much and I've lost a few lbs since them but I like the support etc and the routine of going too.

Ok,

Still feeling in the right frame of mind

Yesterdays food was

Brek- Yoghurt and an clementine
Lunch - bran flakes with activia pouring yoghurt (not sure of the syn value of the yoghurt, but Heb for the bran)
Dinner - cauli, sprouts, large mushrooms and fried eggs (in Frylight)
Snack - apple
milk in coffee (hea)

Think I did pretty good, maybe didn't eat enough but better than eating too much I guess

Today so far
brek - 2 weetabix and milk (heb&hea)
Lunch - fruit and pouring yoghurt
Dinner - undecided -
I have my daughters friend staying over tonight and also my nephew as a companion to my son, so ain't planned what to have for dinner yet.

I got up very early this morning as I had to drop the fiancé to the airport - he is going to Ireland for the St Patrick's weekend - gonna miss him like crazy

Saturday after I have dropped of the extra children I am going to redecorate the old house as I have to hand keys back to the landlord on the 26th and I have a whole house to do - ugh, I was only there a year, how did it get so grubby, so that will keep my mind off missing the man and keep my mind off food too...whilst burning calories, all good points there :)

HAPPY FRIDAY, Oh my God I am so happy that Friday has arrived!! I do love a weekend, wished they lasted longer then two days though!!!

Keep smiling

Kay

Hi. Sorry I've not been posting much but just had a quick look at your food and it looks good.

If its the plain yoghurt I think it might be free. The flavoured ones are synned.

Have a nice weekend x

Back