Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

Oh no! I hate it when that happens and you read something the wrong way and muss something. I've done that before.

At least he got a sleepover so that's a special treat :)

You're bad day doesn't sound too bad either so just start again today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:eek:Just coudn't stop eating and thinking about food yesterday...think I have *week coming up...turns me into a food monster!

Anyway........I am going to have a Superfree Day today!! Like a little detox....well that is the plan anyway!

B - Fruit
L - Superfree homemade Veg soup
D - Maybe more soup, not too sure yet, going to do the famo chicken with pots and Veg so may just have the chicken and veg...hmmmm.....will decide later, depending on how hungerssss I am!

I aim to drink 8 glasses of water today *runs off to get 1st glass*
And 1 hot choc this evening and a couple of black/green teas

Feeling positive, although my WI this week showed me at 1lb up :(....I will get that off again though!!!

BRING ON THE DAY!!!

morning kayzi
sorry your finding it hard at the moment, i think we are sometime so tough on ourselves, i think, and its only my opinion, that you should just try and do a day at a time, not even thinking about the overall goal, but just get through each day, and begin to feel more positive to the whole plan. Sometimes if your mind is not in the right place it can seem even harder.
You look good for today, but i would have some potatoes, or even put them in your soup you need to make sure your having a good balance, denying yourselve will cause you to search for a quick fix to keep you going and give you energy.
Well done for keeping going, and im sure if its * time then next week you will feel different, i know i do.
can you try and plan your weeks food in advance. I have done that this week and even went an shopped just for what I needed and seem to have spent less, made fish pie, which has served 6, soup, do 4-5 and got a chilli for wed that will do 5-6 portions, Im thinking that by doing this batch cooking there will always be something available for me to have, and it makes money sense too to make more, and freeze will last a few weeks. Just an idea :)

take care hun and enjoy your day xx

Or if you're worried about carbs - have some ryvitas or crackers with your soup?

I agree - take it 1 day at a time x

Elloooo, not been too bad today, yesterday was another epic fail...Ho hum, can't wait to get the binge monster out of my system...grrr

Just had my shopping delivered and got lots of lovely healthy food back in the house again now...Phew!!!

Just had an eggy pasta salad, was yummy and I ate it with chop sticks , which made me eat slower ahaa...great tip!!

Good luck with ya wi Lisa, I hope you are feeling better x

Thanks Hun x

Home from work now and in my pjs until I have to go out later!

I don't quite know what has happened, but over night I have managed to lose 4lb (been eating healthy but not small amounts)....I know it could change again, but it certainly put me in a good mood for the day, I re-measured myself this morning and see a big difference in measurements too, it seems like things just fell into place, gives me motivation to stick to the good foods as well, fantastic :)

Hope ya well x

That's really great news :)

I know we're not supposed to scale hop but it's encouraging when you see it's going in the right direction x

Hi how's your weekend been? Did you have a wi today ? Just thought I'd pop by see how it's going take care :) x

I am still alive.... been a crazy few weeks...not following any plan, just don't seem to have much of an apetite lately!
I have updated my stats, and I only have 14lbs to go to target and I am in a healthy BMI range now...woohoo!!

I start work on Monday, got myself an admin job, cannot wait as I have not worked like this since I had my daughter 9 years ago :)

I hope everyone is well xxx

Hi stranger glad you ok an congrats on the job sounds great. Hope you keep on track an find what works for you take each day, have you seen my post on my diary I've got into the 9's well only just by 1/4lb but I'm taking it he he
Take care xx

Wow, well it has been a very long time since I been on here and so much has changed in my life...where to start.....

I started working full time in November last year, which I absolutely love...

Split up with my long term partner in December...

Now living on my own with my two babies, working and trying to keep my head above water!!

It's hard work and I have so many very low days and I feel so guilty about the kids, and that I have ruined their life :(
I don't like being on my own, but trying to build the confidence to do so.

With all the stress before left my ex I lost loads of weight and got down to a size 10, but over the past few months, it started creeping up as I am maybe comfort eating a little, I am still a size 12 but feel uncomfortable and want to raise my self confidence.

My ex hasn't bothered with the children since March, when he spat in my face and called me scum and lots of other colour things in front of both my children, so my daughter point blank refuses to ever see him again, things got real bad and now he has a restraining order and has to go through a solicitor to arrange contact, which means he won't bother so I have absolutely no free time and I feel I am going potty, I get no me time and that gets me down, don't get me wrong I love my kids and my job but when do I get a break?

Anyway, thought I would come back on here for support more than anything, plus all my stuff is still at my exs house and he won't let me have it (i walked out on him with only a suitcase of clothes) so I have none of my slimming world stuff, so hoping I can get back into it with all your help.

I hope you are all well and I hope to speak to you all soon!

Krazi

:wavey: welcome back hun x

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time but at least the job is going well :)

I'm here to support you :) We moved house today but when I'm back to normal iI'll be on here more.

Hiya Lisa,

I hope your move went well!!
Where you living now?

Right today I am starting my sw eating, if I can remember how it all works...

So far...

Breakfast
Tin of plum tomatoes
2 poached eggs
Frylight mushrooms
Frilight fresh tomatoes
Black coffee

Well I am full and feeling positive.
I need to have a read through the boards and remind myself what I can eat and what I should minimize eating!!

Hope you have a nice day

KraziKayzi said:
Hiya Lisa,

I hope your move went well!!
Where you living now?

Right today I am starting my sw eating, if I can remember how it all works...

So far...

Breakfast
Tin of plum tomatoes
2 poached eggs
Frylight mushrooms
Frilight fresh tomatoes
Black coffee

Well I am full and feeling positive.
I need to have a read through the boards and remind myself what I can eat and what I should minimize eating!!

Hope you have a nice day

Still in southend - move went well thanks. Still haven't even looked at unpacking!

Your breakfast looks fab. Plenty of superfree plus your day is still open so it could be extra easy, green or red. And you have all your healthy extras to have later too :)

Back