Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

lsf666 said:
Still in southend - move went well thanks. Still haven't even looked at unpacking!

Your breakfast looks fab. Plenty of superfree plus your day is still open so it could be extra easy, green or red. And you have all your healthy extras to have later too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya,

Plenty of time to unpack, no rush is there :) ... You must be over the moon, New house, fresh start!!

I been in my house since the end of January, I didn't have much unpacking to do as I left my ex and all my stuff, so had to start from scratch!

Thanks for looking over my breakfast, can't wait to get back into the swing if things, going to refresh my memory on HEs in a minute and get looking at some recipes... Need to do some shopping, so perfect time

Oops

Last edited:
KraziKayzi said:
Lunch
Tuna pasta salad

Pasta
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Apple
Tuna
Red&green bell pepper
Beetroot
Salad cream (3syns?)

Great extra easy day so far :)
Salad cream is 2 syns per tablespoon btw

Is there any way you can get your stuff back from your ex? Or is it too hard legally? On the flip side we have sooooo much stuff! Probably don't need half of it! And still not unpacked as Sky and Virgin have just been. :bighug:

Afternoon.

Well yesterdays dinner wasn't too slimming world friendly as I has spag bol, but I kept it as healthy as possible with only a sprinkle of cheese, so counting the fat in the meat as all my sins for the day!

Anyway today

Breakfast was 2 slices of wholemeal toast so that would be heb and some sins, god I need to get back into this!

Dinner is roasted in frylight potatoes, swede, carrots, parsnips and butternut squash.
Lean turkey
Hopefully sw friendly yorkies if I can get hold of the recipe!

I got my scales delivered today, maybe a bad thing to do as I will become obsessive again, but I am doing it from home so need an idea of how I am getting on... Weighed myself and wasn't as heavy as I thought I was going to be... Only 7lb overweight... So onwards I go...time to be a good girl!!

KraziKayzi said:
Afternoon.

Well yesterdays dinner wasn't too slimming world friendly as I has spag bol, but I kept it as healthy as possible with only a sprinkle of cheese, so counting the fat in the meat as all my sins for the day!

Anyway today

Breakfast was 2 slices of wholemeal toast so that would be heb and some sins, god I need to get back into this!

Dinner is roasted in frylight potatoes, swede, carrots, parsnips and butternut squash.
Lean turkey
Hopefully sw friendly yorkies if I can get hold of the recipe!

I got my scales delivered today, maybe a bad thing to do as I will become obsessive again, but I am doing it from home so need an idea of how I am getting on... Weighed myself and wasn't as heavy as I thought I was going to be... Only 7lb overweight... So onwards I go...time to be a good girl!!

Did you use extra lean mince in your spag Bol? If so it shouldn't have syns. Just depends what else went in it?

2 small slices of wm toast is a HEB. 2 large are one HEB and 6 syns.

Your dinner sounds yummy!! :)

Oh and try to stay of the scales - just pick a day and time and only weigh then. They say your weight fluctuates between 7 lbs up or down over a day - and that's for skinny people too. I know it's easier said than done high as I'm guilty of the odd scale hop too! ;)

Anyway your food looks good so far. Well done x

Hi there,

Once again I find myself back here...need to get focused, clothing is feeling way to snug!

Life is a roller coaster at the moment and I need to get my mind set straight - I am currently in a new relationship so I need to make sure I don't get to content and relaxed and eat eat eat haha.

My boyfriend is American (and younger than me :)) so life is very different these days.... I am hoping to find someone in a similar situation to me here as he is only here till July and we are serious so talking about getting married so I can go with him, I never thought I would want to get married, but with him I feel so right, like we are supposed to be...I hate people who have a negative opinions on my relationship with him i.e my boss and co workers, who think he is only after me for the one thing, they don't know him and how serious we are, I don't get why my private life is always up for discussion and judging.
He had a lovely surprise for me when I came home from a long day shopping on Saturday - A 42in Plasma with 5.1 surround sound and blue ray player and a new blue ray for each of my kids - now tell me if that is a man who is only after one thing!

ANyway...that was a little update about my life...

I am trying to get my curves off - too many of them - so today I am starting my SW journey again - I am debating starting up group again, but will have to take the kids with me for the meeting as I am living on my own and their dad has nothing to do with them!

So today (If I am correct on my SW thinking)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk (HeA and HeB)
Snack - 4 celebrations (8syns) (could have been worse, but managed to stop myself :))
Lunch - I am going to pop over to the shop and get a salad to go with my tuna - I am wondering what salad dressing to go with it though!?

Dinner - I have some meat out - can't remember what it is though lol - and I will steam up some veggies to go with it (that I will buy when I get my lunch - as I have shopping being delivered tonight)

Going to try and up my water intake too - aim for at least 4 big glasses a day to start with

I hope everyone is ok :)

Welcome back!!! :)

Glad you're ok x

Foods looking good but I'm more interested in the American boy ;) Tell me more!!! X

Haha,

Well we have been seeing one another for the past 3 months - he is a total gentleman and is great with my two kiddies - great for my son as he needs a male role model in his life right now - he is surrounded by women all the time (Me, school teachers, after-school teachers) so he is lapping it up and I am happy to the brim that I have managed to find a guy who has accepted that my kids are here and that we have to work together to stay together.

He is US Navy, so yes, he will have to go away next year (he has already been here two years - shame I didn't find him sooner) and we have spoken at lenghts about what our options are...so far it is looking like either he goes to Bahrain for a year from July, or he may get posted in Hawaii or the states for 2-3 years ...if it is Bahrain, I won't go so have to accept that I won't see much of him and have to continue long distance for that year, if he goes Hawaii or States then I could go with him - but would have to be married and he would have to adopt kids for them to benefit for his military benefits (such as free medical care - as US have no NHS obviously).... Either way, we both want this to happen, so will have to see where he will be posted (which will be in the next month or so) as to how soon we need to be wed :)

As for my boss and others rubbishing my relationship - does get me down a little but I know they are not going to be in my life forever - unlike my husband would be - so they can stick their unwanted opinions up their butts, as I am with someone who is treating me like a princess and making me very happy - happier then I have been in a very very long time!

I'm so so SO happy for you!!!

How exciting if it ends up being America too! :)

Ignore the jealous people as that's all they are x

Good Morning

I will ignore them Lisa, easier said then done though sometimes.
Told my bf about the negativity and comments and he says they aint important and just like to gossip about my life as theirs is so boring!

Anyway I was good with my food all evening - been a long time since I didn't have a late night munch.

For Dinner I had pork loin steaks - not sure if there are too good for me, but better then a burger I suppose
Basmati rice
broccoli
Syns - I had a little olive oil and sweet chilli sauce - I have no clue what they would total too, but it was only a small amount used so hopefully over the day I used no more then 15 syns

Today I have had some Oats So Simple - I need to go and check to see if that counts as a Hex as I don't know, I remember seeing them on the boards on here so hopefully I am right.

Lunch I will probable have the same as yesterday, salad with tuna and the vingerette dressing I bought, which I am sure is very low on syns as it is very low in cals??
God I need help with all this again.

I ain't sure what I am having for dinner yet - I am thinking something eggy as I really fancy it - may make a SW quiche :)

I wanted to make time for Minimins last night but my bf came over so I didn't want to be unsocialble and I don't get to see him much during the week so I like to make the most of it - as far as I know he is not over tonight so Minimins will have my full undivided attention haha

Last edited:
Watch out mm ;)

Oat so simple is still a HEB but I'm tight so use porridge instead :D

Oh crap!

Here, borrow my line:

X

Well here I am again, with my tail between my legs wanting the extra fat that is on me to just be a bad dream I will wake up from.....nope, snap out of it girl!!

Ok, back in the zone, still going alone, maybe, I have moved town now so I may join the local SW group that I noticed was in this town...NERVE WRACKING!! I have only lived here for about 4 weeks and havn't ventured out of the house other than work/school and tesco shopping!!

I have put on so much weight, now back to be extrememly self conscious about it and kicking myself, I went to the gym the other day with my fiancé and it showed me how unfit I really am, only managed to run around 3KM and that took me 20 bloody minutes (as I kept have to walk) I feel so disgraced with myself!

I have updated my stats and ticker - not a good vision, but one I hope will give me that push to eat the right things!!...Come on now Kay, is that few minutes of plesure of eating that naughty food really worth the weeks/months of self loathing???I really do not think so!!!

HELP ME - skinny girl wanting to come back!!!

Here I go!!

I have eaten today so far only my brekky which was a nectarine and a Múller light, fat free, greek style yoghurt - are these syn free?? I guess I need top get reading up the boards again!!

Feel so out of the loop!

Anywho...back to work then I will think about lunch...prob be a salad with some fat free french dressing and some cottage cheese...I hope this is all syn free!

Onwards I go!

Kay

Back