Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

Just woke up, after a very unusual dream, and not a very nice one at that...
....... I was at my children's old school, from where we lived before, I used to volunteer there and help out everyday, anyway I am sat in a room with loads of parents and children when the head comes in kinda shouts across the room to me, " I know why you haven't came over and said hi, its because you stole two bowls from the staff room before you moved, just return them, its not like anybody got hurt, but we want them back" I was shocked and embarrassed but I also felt guilty. But protest my innocence and have a go for slander and saying how unfair it is to be accused when I did nothing....
He then he brings up cctv, while everyone is watching, and there I am clear as day, walking out of the school (which happens to be the big brother stage, with music playing and lights flashing and crowds standing around) stuffing them into my bag!

Made me wake up upset lol....I am sure you didn't all wanna know that dream but I don't often remember my dreams so I thought I would put it in my diary.

.......We are going to get a load of meat in a little while, well when i actually get out of bed, must hurry this post before I wet myself, specially after all that extra drinking yesterday ahaa.

Food plan for today

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk (Heb + some of Hea)
Banana

Lunch/dinner - probably boiled bacon (hoping this will be free?) With SW roasties and veg...may syn a Yorkshire pud and a little gravy

Tea - supernoodles (low fat ones)
Activia yogurt

Will snack on an Apple and a clementine if I get hungry.

Going to stick with drinking plenty of water and black tea and use the rest of my Hea as milk in my coffee.

So that's the plan will update the evening, sorry I waffled a bit this morning.:)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Almost stuck to plan.....

Dinner I didn't have a Yorkshire pud or gravy but I had a heaped tablespoon of apple sauce (2 syns) with my boiled gammon joint, roasties and tons of veg.

I didn't have tea in the end as I don't feel hungry :) so can have noodles another day

Syns

Chocolate cereal bar - 6
Jelly sweets (about 5) - 6 (?)
Apple sauce - 2
Total - 14 approximately

Had lots to drink again which is really helping with hunger I think, will certainly keep it up.

Had a few more clementines then planned and a handful of grapes.

Hope you are all doing well today.

I tried a syn free pancake!!!

1 word......Yummy!!

Will definitely be having one another day, I may have needed a little more vanilla essence as it tasted a little eggy!
I had it with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a sprinkle of sweetner...awesome, glad I found that recipe, may be Cheeky and make two next time and have my activia with it :)

Good Monday morning people.

Got up early for a change, which was nice cz now I don't have to run around getting ready to take kids to school, think it must be cz I am having early nights, seem to be going to bed around 10ish, when normally 12am would be about the time I crawl up to bed then end up feeling lousy in the morning.

Anyway, I still think the extra water/drinks are really helping too.

Plan for today

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk (Heb and some of Hea)
Banana

Lunch - super noodles
Superfree side salad

Dinner - chicken with something, not quite decided yet

Snacks - I intend to have an activia yoghurt, fruit and my freddo that my little girl bought me from the shop yesterday, she is so sweet, she came back and said that she got me that as it doesn't look like it has many syns in it and she wasn't sure how many I had already had as I had a couple of their jelly sweets while walking round the car boot sale...what a lucky lady I am to have such a thoughtful 9 year old :)

Going to drink lots again today, must keep this up.

Good luck everyone else x

Last edited:
your doing fantastic!!
good luck in your weight loss journey

Good evening all...

So didn't stick to the above plan exactly but still stuck to EE so all is gravy!

I had an awesome snack of pancakes (2 of them) topped with pineapple and grapes and FF activia yoghurt...Yummo Yummo.

And my dinner was a jacket potato with beans and salad :)

Syns

Freddo - 6
Cereal bar - 6
About 10 oven chips (french fry type) - 3 (I hope lol)
Total - 15 (approximately)

So was good again, mega pleased, was going to have two jacket spuds but stuck to having just the one with about half a tin of beans :) the other one is still in the oven, I wonder if I can have it tomorrow or whether it will be yukky by then?!

What about that wind today, fierce :) certainly burnt a few more calories riding against the wind while taking kids to and from school, plus I had an extra walk around the town earlier, I love this wind, made me feel very light as I lost my balance a few times hehe.

I have to get up super super early tomorrow as my daughter has a school trip and they have to meet at 6.45am so I will probably go to bed soon (if I can drag myself away from all you lot) and I have my WI tomorrow morning, I hope I dont end up eating too much before I get weighed because of getting up that early, last week I had only eaten my 2 weetabix and a cup of coffee (well I drank that, coffee is hard to chew) so I don't want to go there with loads of food drink in my tummy.

I hope you are all being good and have had a nice day.

X

Love the - ' coffee is hard to chew' comment!! :) thanks for clarifying this for me... :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling generally positive...had more syns than normal today (about 7) but have been trying to eat at least 5 a day this wk cos some days I was having 1!!
Hoping for 1 pound loss every week till Christmas...that'd b a stone and near my target!!! X

Cai said:
Feeling generally positive...had more syns than normal today (about 7) but have been trying to eat at least 5 a day this wk cos some days I was having 1!!
Hoping for 1 pound loss every week till Christmas...that'd b a stone and near my target!!! X

Glad to hear you are doing well...can I ask why you keep your syns so low?
How long have you been doing SW and when do you weigh in? Sorry that was like the Spanish Inquisition hehe x

Lol. It's ok, I don't mind.
I started 1st wk in feb and have lost 4 stone 10lbs so as u can imagine I am so over the moon!!!!
My weight loss has slowed down now so I am mixing red days with ee days. I did just ee till about 3 wks ago and find it easy to follow :)
I find that syns r hard for me to use up lol. Some ppl have choc every day but I didn't feel like I could limit myself to just a small bar...I was used to huge bars and lots of snacks, so fully cut them out. I am finally introducing small chocs (like miniture hero's) into my diet and so far I have been able to restrict myself to 1! :) But I do enjoy eating out where I will easily have full 15 in a day!
But when I do that I then limit my syns the day after. It's a weird habbit I have got into :-( but I now feel if I started having 10-15 a day I would gain weight. My consultant said I shouldn't gain weight but I can't bring myself to do it too quick! So I'm slowly upping the syns...last wk I gained half a pound but thunk it was * week WI instead of this week!
If this week with few mire syns has worked ok I will keep it up x

Ahhhh bless ya, you have conditioned yourself into thinking if you have all your syns you will gain, as long as it is working for you then keep doing what you are doing as long as you don't feel deprived in anyway, my understanding of the syns allowance is so that you don't feel deprived and give up all together!?

WELL DONE ON YOUR WEIGHTLOSS SO FAR

You should be very proud of yourself, I am proud of you too :D

I love this site as there are so many lovely people on it, and totally inspiring, just like you!!
X

Awwww thank u very much!! :)
I love this site too!!
I must say the ppl who attend my group don't seem to have the weight to loose like I do, or they give up/ stop coming.
I like being able to go to group but keep up to date with stuff in here too. I love readin ppl's diaries etc. Keeps us all motivated I think!!
I do feel that syns will slow or stop my weight loss...but I don't feel deprived. If I have ever really wanted something, I have just had it then stuck to the diet for rest of week. In the past if I felt like I'd cheated with something I would write the full week off and not start a diet again till I was unhappy again. I do feel I have a much better relationship with food now xx

Wowzer...managed to get up at 6am and get my daughter at her meeting place by 6.45am for her school trip to Yorkshire...Phew!

Okay, today is my WI day, not sure how I feel to be honest, I have stuck to plan and drank more then I normally do but I don't seem to be losing very well lately, so I hope I don't disappoint myself by gaining this week.

Just had my weetabix and going to have a a cup of coffee before taking my son to school but nothing else before WI at 10am.

Plan for today

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk (Heb and some of Hea)

Lunch - Tuna, pasta salad
FF activia

Dinner - chicken and chips

Snackage - fruit and may get a choccy bar from shop as a treat :)

Going to drink loads again (after WI of course)

Made the tuna pasta last night, I made my daughter a big pot for her packed dinner as she is not due home till 9.30pm (going to have a very tired little lamb)

Suppose I better go and get proper ready (i look a state, no make on and messy hair..brush teeth :eek: , was a rush this morning)
I am going to try and find something light to wear as I normally weigh in leggings but these have been washed and waiting to dry!!

Have a nice day everyone and I will report back my WI result soon. X

Pretty much stuck to my food plan, I had 2 yoghurts instead if the one and I had 2 curly wurly's as my treat after WI and my dinner was chicken and potato curry, and it was very scummy and filling :)
Keeping up with my drinking too!

My daughter just got home from her trip and is now snuggled up in her bed, don't think it will take her long to fall asleep as she was cold and tired....she bought me a gift from the gift shop, bless her, a packet of chocolate chip cookies, guess I can have one tomorrow and perhaps syn it at about 7 as it doesn't have any details on the packet...she really is such a sweetie and I have really missed her today.

Anyway, I got 2 syns left for today and I am about to spend them on a nice options Belgium hot chocolate, oh yeah baby!...and I still got milk from Hea left so I can make it more creamy, simple things eh!

Hope you are all doing well, I am feeling good and I hope I stay that way!

YAY...GOT MY LAPTOP BACK!!

Sooooo pleased :D

Finally got to update my stats and ticker :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Anyway, I didn't write in my diary yesterday as I was getting fed up of doing it by phone to be honest, so nice to tap away on my lappy again.

Yesterdays food was a little all over the place with not a main meal as such but I still stuck to plan, but I forgot what I even had :rolleyes:

Today My Food Diary!

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with 150ml skimmed milk (Heb and some of Hea)
Cookie that my daughter bought back from school trip :D (approx 7 syns)

Lunch - egg salad with tablespoon of el salad cream (1syn) and light mini babybel (3syns)
Options hot choc (2syns)

Snack of supernoodles, low fat ones (just felt hungry today)

Dinner - spag bol - very small portion as full from super noodles :rolleyes:
FF activia

snacked on pear and apple
Rest of Hea used in hot choc and coffee

Syns - 13 :) (may have another hot choc later if I feel peckish:D)

I am going to have a little look at some food diaries in a mo as I am debating having a few red days and do not know where to start with them, I have chicken, tuna and pork chops, stewing steak and eggs in the house so hopefully I can make some good meals out of that, then it is just lunch I need to sort out!!
I hope I don't feel hungry on Red?!

Got my little girls birthday coming up, hopefully I can scrape together enough pennies for her to have a lovely day, purse a little low of funds the last few weeks, what with summer hols and uniform expenses, I sam sure we can get her enough to make her happy, she has only asked for a hula hoop and said she would be happy with that - bless!!

Okay...god it feels good to be back on my lappy, oh how I have missed it:eek:

Speak soon my yummies!!

Back